PDA

View Full Version : yay more complaining!

ilovecurry
08-30-2006, 12:26 AM
I hate it when some nubs just log on and start randomly running/strafing around in circles w/ appirces and somehow owning everying. Im just ranting

someonesomewhere
08-30-2006, 12:39 AM
I hate it when some nubs just log on and start randomly running/strafing around in circles w/ appirces and somehow owning everying. Im just ranting
You're complaining about this about a year too late, when they used to do 11 damage a bullet. Lol.

Sulukra
08-30-2006, 01:09 AM
When in doubt against a strafer, ENDLESS CIRCLING ALWAYS WINS...

Crono
08-30-2006, 01:11 AM
When in doubt against a strafer, ENDLESS CIRCLING ALWAYS WINS...

...try it on me ;)

Sulukra
08-30-2006, 01:15 AM
...try it on me ;)

Now you know why I have so many deaths.

someonesomewhere
08-30-2006, 01:50 AM
Now you know why I have so many deaths.
No, that'd be because you're sulukra. When you log on everyone tries to kill you because it's so much fun. Pity you're always on my team though.

Sulukra
08-30-2006, 02:02 AM
No, that'd be because you're sulukra. When you log on everyone tries to kill you because it's so much fun. Pity you're always on my team though.

Yeah, I know. Except when they try to kill me, I sometimes laugh and go like "lol own" except unfortuantely, 99% of the time it doesn't work.

ilovecurry
08-30-2006, 03:53 AM
Okay changing the subject.
Redpistoles-
Overpowered even for event items.
I understand they are won in events, but its just ridiculous how powerful they are!
1. the bullets are huge
2. a little too much spread
3. too powerful
4. too fast
5. too much range for a pistol
6. Can have dual redpistoles prepped in 1 slot, while you have <insert lamer item here>
in other slot

MisterMastermind
08-30-2006, 01:35 PM
Okay changing the subject.
Redpistoles-
Overpowered even for event items.
I understand they are won in events, but its just ridiculous how powerful they are!
1. the bullets are huge
3. too powerful
4. too fast
6. Can have dual redpistoles prepped in 1 slot, while you have <insert lamer item here>
in other slot
Agreed. Reduce the speed of these, aprippers, and bluepistoles and it should even out.

Crono
08-30-2006, 01:56 PM
By the way, refer to the first post in this thread:

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68035

dude2020
08-30-2006, 02:05 PM
in other slotwtf....u put one pistole in one slot and 1 in the other then u got Dual...

ilovecurry
08-31-2006, 12:01 AM
No, I saw someone with 2 redpistoles out and while he was running he pulled out a cookie and ate it

jkool666
08-31-2006, 02:01 AM
1. the bullets are huge
No they arn't. They look big but most of the bullet is just decoration which can't hit you.
Spread can be good. But if you don't like it, go complain about handgun.
3. too powerful
You know, this entire post is saying that... Why are you saying it again? Say it takes to much HP... Which it doesn't.
4. too fast
No, thats ApRippers.
How do you figure? What are you comparing it to?
in other slot
..... No, that isn't possible... You can do that with ANY gun there is... Because cookies/meds don't take up slots. Smart people leave the menu slection tool on a med kit so if they need it they just need to hit q enter enter, not q arrow arrow enter enter.... Dual pistols take up two slots.

ilovecurry
08-31-2006, 03:08 AM
Someone close this thread. no matter how much i complain nothing is gonna get done.
Bottom line, its hella annoyin

Huwajux
08-31-2006, 01:00 PM
No, I saw someone with 2 redpistoles out and while he was running he pulled out a cookie and ate it
Haha, that made me laugh. Cookies don't need equipping, silly. They are under powerups icon.

Stone_Tower
09-03-2006, 11:21 PM
Actually, I have seen someone use a glitch that is similair. They were using laser force I bealive, and he was shooting it, then he switched to a jetpack while he was shooting the gun, from what my knowledge is, Laser Force takes two hands to use.

ilovecurry
09-04-2006, 03:23 PM
Hate when that happens.

Wolfey
09-04-2006, 03:38 PM
well if stefan does the Guest Acct Idea there will be no major trouble with trials and if he Enabled GHOTS MODE and kept the pw GOLD as it is LISTED under there will be no PROBLEMS

MisterMastermind
09-04-2006, 10:08 PM
well if stefan does the Guest Acct Idea there will be no major trouble with trials and if he Enabled GHOTS MODE and kept the pw GOLD as it is LISTED under there will be no PROBLEMS
Don't kid yourself. Most of the glitchers are P2P's.

pooper200000
09-04-2006, 10:16 PM
Don't kid yourself. Most of the glitchers are P2P's.
Ive caught 23 p2p's glitching and37 trials. I counted you can be sure.

MisterMastermind
09-05-2006, 12:30 AM
Ive caught 23 p2p's glitching and37 trials. I counted you can be sure.
Most of the time the it's the same trials on other accounts. Exmaple: frogore, parkofrogore, etc. etc.

dude2020
09-05-2006, 09:39 PM
Exmaple: frogore, parkofrogore, etc. etc.he doesnt glitch mostly he hacks... if he does glitch its rare

ilovecurry
09-06-2006, 03:38 AM
That Ghost system thing needs to be put to use.
That way trials wont be able to log onto gold servers and run around with appirces like
"ZOMFGROFLCOPTERS I R TEH PWNZOR U R NUBZORS LOLWTFBBQ!!!!!!!"

dude2020
09-06-2006, 09:27 PM
That Ghost system thing needs to be put to use.
That way trials wont be able to log onto gold servers and run around with appirces like
"ZOMFGROFLCOPTERS I R TEH PWNZOR U R NUBZORS LOLWTFBBQ!!!!!!!"i do belive some where Trials are given there to TEST them out to see if they wanna buy Gold/Classic or not :whatever:

someonesomewhere
09-07-2006, 02:13 AM
No, because then you're left with the 15 or so active p2ps.

Trials basically are the lifeblood of the server :\

Bl0nkt
09-07-2006, 02:35 AM
Bullet size doesn't impact anything. hahaha.

ilovecurry
09-09-2006, 11:42 PM
Bullet size doesn't impact anything. hahaha.
gigantic bullet = pretty hard to dodge if it has any speed at all

jkool666
09-09-2006, 11:46 PM
gigantic bullet = pretty hard to dodge if it has any speed at all
Wrong.
Photoncannon, D attack.
Myself and Touya tested this, unless the middle part of the bullet hit him, it didn't do damage. All bullets seem to have the same size, even if they don't look it.

Stone_Tower
09-10-2006, 12:23 AM
Either way, no weapon is equal. This is why Zone needs to be remoldled, have more weapons that arnt a basis of the same weapon.
Example:
Red Rifle
Blue Rifle
Photon Cannon
Plasma Rifle

*Same gun but different desighn, and power*

dude2020
09-10-2006, 12:31 AM
Red Rifle
Blue Rifle
Photon Cannon
Plasma Rifle

*Same gun but different desighn, and power*maybe becuz they were based on RIFLES z.z

Stone_Tower
09-10-2006, 12:41 AM
maybe becuz they were based on RIFLES z.z

Maybe we shouldnt have so many recolors and small additions of the same gun?

SayianOozaru
09-10-2006, 01:54 AM
None of those guns are recolors of anything. I made the Red Rifle, because someone asked me to (cant remember who). That was made to make a stronger, but slower blue rifle. I made the Photon Cannon after watching the movie "Doom" and that gun gave me the "inspiration" (or w/e) to make it. Haru41 made the Plasma Rifle, and he did a really good job at it. Your new here, don't go around acting like you know everything thats gone on. :rolleyes:

someonesomewhere
09-10-2006, 02:00 AM
Plasma Rifle is really different than Blue Rifle and Red Rifle, but Photon Cannon isn't that much different from either the BR or RR, it's just got longer range and does more damage.

I'm talking about how it shoots. It looks a lot cooler than BR and RR tho ;o

Stone_Tower
09-10-2006, 04:51 AM
None of those guns are recolors of anything. I made the Red Rifle, because someone asked me to (cant remember who). That was made to make a stronger, but slower blue rifle. I made the Photon Cannon after watching the movie "Doom" and that gun gave me the "inspiration" (or w/e) to make it. Haru41 made the Plasma Rifle, and he did a really good job at it. Your new here, don't go around acting like you know everything thats gone on. :rolleyes:

I do know more then you, all you know is the game. I know beyond the game and it's mechanics. Make more weapons, dont say when someone suggests an idea "It's dumb and lame", if you keep on suggesting that, well then no new guns will be added.

someonesomewhere
09-10-2006, 06:01 AM
I do know more then you, all you know is the game. I know beyond the game and it's mechanics. Make more weapons, dont say when someone suggests an idea "It's dumb and lame", if you keep on suggesting that, well then no new guns will be added.
If no new guns are added, and all the ones that are suggested suck, then the server's better off anyway. Ever heard the phrase, "Don't fix something that isn't broken"? Look at what happened to Zone Wars. By introducing stupid and lame things, it was ruined. So no, apparantley you don't know more than him.

Stone_Tower
09-10-2006, 06:50 AM
If no new guns are added, and all the ones that are suggested suck, then the server's better off anyway. Ever heard the phrase, "Don't fix something that isn't broken"? Look at what happened to Zone Wars. By introducing stupid and lame things, it was ruined. So no, apparantley you don't know more than him.

Zone needs more players, we dont care whether the old ones will play or not, we want more players, we will sacrifice players like you to recieve 20 more players, that is my point.

SayianOozaru
09-10-2006, 10:13 AM
I do know more then you, all you know is the game.

I've been playing since Febuary 2005. I'm pretty sure I know plenty more than you.

Make more weapons, dont say when someone suggests an idea "It's dumb and lame", if you keep on suggesting that, well then no new guns will be added.

You realize, I'm Zone's GFX'r, don't you? Lol. If I don't like the idea, I won't do the GFX, therefore, no gun will be made for it to be added. Like I've told you before, learn what your talking about, before you go and say something stupid, like you just did.

Zone needs more players, we dont care whether the old ones will play or not, we want more players, we will sacrifice players like you to recieve 20 more players, that is my point.

Zone, doesn't need more players. 60+ is plenty for a Gold Server. Not many people want to update there account, so more than 60% of Zone is trials. Stop saying "we" it's just you. "We" are all of Zones old players. Theres only a few people that actually stay on Zone, and the few that do stay, end up staying a trial. I'm tired of you new guys acting like you know ****. Just stop, your making yourself look stupid. And no, "we" won't sacrafice expereinced players, for new ones. I think you just made my kill list, which is good, cause the last 10 quit playing and I ran out of things to do. You just gave me a reason to play again ^^

Oh, and you might want to re-read my quote, before you go and post something stupid again:

Like I've told you before, learn what your talking about, before you go and say something stupid, like you just did.

someonesomewhere
09-10-2006, 10:57 AM
<<Large amounts of ownage>>
;o

dude2020
09-10-2006, 03:29 PM
You realize, I'm Zone's GFX'r, don't you? Lol. If I don't like the idea, I won't do the GFX, therefore, no gun will be made for it to be added. Like I've told you before, learn what your talking about, before you go and say something stupid, like you just did.and WHO did the Green Rifle ;) thats just a re color from Red Rifle shown here:http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/3950/zoneriflegreenpj1.png (http://imageshack.us)

MisterMastermind
09-10-2006, 05:34 PM
You realize, I'm Zone's GFX'r, don't you? Lol. If I don't like the idea, I won't do the GFX, therefore, no gun will be made for it to be added. Like I've told you before, learn what your talking about, before you go and say something stupid, like you just did.
You need to realize you aren't Zone's lifeblood. All of the graphics and updates for zone don't revolve around you.

Stone_Tower
09-10-2006, 07:06 PM
You need to realize you aren't Zone's lifeblood. All of the graphics and updates for zone don't revolve around you.

Thank you, thats what I was going to say, glad to see someone agrees. Sayian, everyone respects your guns and sword that you make, but no one will make you king of zone for it.

SayianOozaru
09-10-2006, 10:12 PM
Thank you, thats what I was going to say, glad to see someone agrees. Sayian, everyone respects your guns and sword that you make, but no one will make you king of zone for it.

Never said i was king of zone. You told me to stop disliking ideas, that sound stupid. I told you that if i didn't like an idea, i wouldn't gfx it. The only other person that, in the last 8 months, has had a gun put into zone, other than myself, is Haro41. And he doesn't play anymore. So if i don't like the idea, it won't be Gfx'd. Others have tried doing Gfx for Zone, and they fail horribly at it.

Did I say that I was?? Funny, cause I don't remember saying that. I never said that updates revolve around me, either. Did I? No, I didn't. Even though the last couple of updates, have been because of me. :redface:

and WHO did the Green Rifle thats just a re color from Red Rifle shown here:

I did the Green Rifle, and I did the Red Rifle. And no, The Green Rifle, has another little plasma pack thing on it. ;)

;o

<3

dude2020
09-10-2006, 10:14 PM
I did the Green Rifle, and I did the Red Rifle. And no, The Green Rifle, has another little plasma pack thing on it. ;)
They both look the same z.z

SayianOozaru
09-10-2006, 10:16 PM
Look at them again, lol. ^^

pooper200000
09-10-2006, 10:20 PM
He can't be king of zone vulcan already claimed that position! :D

Stone_Tower
09-10-2006, 11:31 PM
Sayian, you do do alot of nice gfx, but I know plenty of better gfx'ers, so if you dont like an idea, I will just get another gfx'er if it is approved by the Zone Staff.

jkool666
09-10-2006, 11:33 PM
But he is right. I haven't seen anyone make a good GFX for Zone within this year (which is almost over). Only Sayian... So in reality, he is for the GFX purposes.
And regardless he pwns Stone_tower in every way possible anyways which was what the arguement was about.

Stone_Tower
09-11-2006, 12:15 AM
But he is right. I haven't seen anyone make a good GFX for Zone within this year (which is almost over). Only Sayian... So in reality, he is for the GFX purposes.
And regardless he pwns Stone_tower in every way possible anyways which was what the arguement was about.

You dont even know me, I submit ideas, you dont and alot of people have liked my ideas, dont use the fourums if you are going to flame, thanks.

pooper200000
09-11-2006, 12:53 AM
You dont even know me, I submit ideas, you dont and alot of people have liked my ideas, dont use the fourums if you are going to flame, thanks.
hes not flaming. Flaming is when you attafck a person he didn't attack you he merely stated teh truth. Yes you submit ideas and he can use the forums regardless of what you think. He also does submit ideas and they are almost always quite good!

dude2020
09-11-2006, 01:23 AM
He can't be king of zone vulcan already claimed that position! :Dbut Stefan can fire him+ban and take it! ^^

pooper200000
09-11-2006, 01:27 AM
but Stefan can fire him+ban and take it! ^^
very good point. Oh and I have a compliant!
WHy haven't they fixed the gwars blaster glitch. The take the mech to the dropship of gwars glitch. The global glitch of going in to and out of doors and then apearing in the darkness. And the unlimited flying glitch with jetpack and the standing in water glitch on gwars? Any others they haven't fixed?

dude2020
09-11-2006, 01:39 AM
WHy haven't they fixed the gwars blaster glitch.never heard of hat if ur talking about the D u need to hit 2 or more ppl with it The take the mech to the dropship of gwars glitch.Wtf The global glitch of going in to and out of doors and then apearing in the darkness.this cannot be fixed And the unlimited flying glitch with jetpack and the standing in water glitch on gwars? Any others they haven't fixed?Same as Above

pooper200000
09-11-2006, 01:58 AM
never heard of hat if ur talking about the D u need to hit 2 or more ppl with it Wtf this cannot be fixed Same as Above
okay the first one is not it its where they are pushed into the black surrounding the tent. The second ma ybe fixed. the third they can make it so when you press escape it logs entirely not freezes.

MisterMastermind
09-11-2006, 02:25 AM
Did I say that I was?? Funny, cause I don't remember saying that. I never said that updates revolve around me, either. Did I? No, I didn't. Even though the last couple of updates, have been because of me. :redface:
"If I don't like the idea, I won't do the GFX, therefore, no gun will be made for it to be added." It's pretty easy to find another pixel monkey.

SayianOozaru
09-11-2006, 06:22 AM
"If I don't like the idea, I won't do the GFX, therefore, no gun will be made for it to be added." It's pretty easy to find another pixel monkey.

exactly, if i dont like the idea i wont do the gfx, what does that have to do with anything? and if its so easy to find another "pixel monkey" go do it. i'll stop doing gfx since its that easy to find another one. ^^ go prove yourself right and find someone else that can pixel for zone :)

Huwajux
09-11-2006, 05:55 PM
exactly, if i dont like the idea i wont do the gfx, what does that have to do with anything?
Let me cut it down for you.

"If I don't like the idea, no gun will be made for it to be added."

Huwajux
09-11-2006, 06:01 PM
Never said i was king of zone. You told me to stop disliking ideas, that sound stupid. Others have tried doing Gfx for Zone, and they fail horribly at it.
It's fine having a negative opinion, just don't bash whatever you have that opinion on. Others such as ceserthen, Elk etc have been making very good graphics in my opinion. Most submission threads I read, you pop up out of nowhere insulting it. You are extremely insecure.

He never said that you said it. You act like Zone's GFX revolves around you. Which again brings up you being very insecure.

HitmanJ2XX
09-11-2006, 06:15 PM
Sayian's insecurity spawns from that famous day we all know about ^_^

SayianOozaru
09-11-2006, 10:21 PM

i missed that the first time :o

<3 :D

and i dont gfx for zone anymore, cause of the way everyone is on here ^^

if the gfx's dont revolve around me, even though i never said they did, you guys can get another gfx'r. lets see how good you guys do :)

MisterMastermind
09-11-2006, 10:33 PM
exactly, if i dont like the idea i wont do the gfx, what does that have to do with anything? and if its so easy to find another "pixel monkey" go do it. i'll stop doing gfx since its that easy to find another one. ^^ go prove yourself right and find someone else that can pixel for zone :)
I'll simplify things for you. You say that if you don't make the graphics, new guns won't be added. There are people far better at pixeling than you. If you disagree I dare you to post that you're the best pixeler. (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)

Crono
09-11-2006, 10:58 PM
Couple of things here:

1) No other pixel artist takes interest in Zone. Hell Elk who did that dropship probably doesn't care aobut it.

2) Sayian is the only Zone player who is skilled with graphics, so technically speaking of he doesn't like a gun idea he wont do the GFX, thus the chances of that gun idea turning into a gun for zone is slim. Why? Because he does all the gun GFX.

3)

You act like Zone's GFX revolves around you

Actually it does revolve around him. Who else does it revolve around?

"If I don't like the idea, no gun will be made for it to be added."

That is actually a true statement, prove it false first.

Overall Sayian is ****y but has a reason to be so, because he's actually right. No other skilled artist cares about it.

SayianOozaru
09-11-2006, 11:33 PM
Couple of things here:

1) No other pixel artist takes interest in Zone. Hell Elk who did that dropship probably doesn't care aobut it.

2) Sayian is the only Zone player who is skilled with graphics, so technically speaking of he doesn't like a gun idea he wont do the GFX, thus the chances of that gun idea turning into a gun for zone is slim. Why? Because he does all the gun GFX.

3)

Actually it does revolve around him. Who else does it revolve around?

That is actually a true statement, prove it false first.

Overall Sayian is ****y but has a reason to be so, because he's actually right. No other skilled artist cares about it.

No one cares, it's a recolor and sucks.

<3

:frown: you need to re-upgrade, so i can whoop you in some pool or poker :D

pooper200000
09-11-2006, 11:51 PM
I agree with crono on this one oh and I thought stefan could make good gfx! :D Who knows.....

SayianOozaru
09-12-2006, 12:13 AM
Stefan, make and Gfx should never go in the same sentence. ^^

Sulukra
09-12-2006, 12:20 AM
Stefan, make and Gfx should never go in the same sentence. ^^

Stefan does not make GFX.

YOU FINE SIR, HAVE BEEN PROVEN WRONG.

SayianOozaru
09-12-2006, 12:27 AM
...I no stefan doesn't make Gfx...that's why I said;

Stefan, make and Gfx should never go in the same sentence.

Sulukra
09-12-2006, 12:53 AM
...I no stefan doesn't make Gfx...that's why I said;

And thats why I put them in the same sentence. God.

someonesomewhere
09-12-2006, 02:04 AM
*pokes*

I so wanted to do that T_T

SayianOozaru
09-12-2006, 02:33 AM
Cor !pissed!

You guys left me playing poker by myself :frown:

But it led to me getting this:
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/4270/myscorepwnsyouqk3.png
:D

Now go try n' beat it :D

And as for Sulukra;

:frown:

:rolleyes:

:cool:

dude2020
09-12-2006, 02:59 AM
Heres how u get Monies jsut make a 100 table let sum nub join (pool only ;) ) then just sit there acting afk after about 10-13 mins its an EZ 100 i got 200 doign this XD

SayianOozaru
09-12-2006, 05:29 AM
RIIIGGGHHHHTTTTT. :rolleyes:

;)

Crono
09-12-2006, 12:09 PM
let sum nub join

You mean let john join right?

someonesomewhere
09-12-2006, 02:26 PM
You mean let john join right?
yarly

Cor !pissed!

You guys left me playing poker by myself :frown:

Not my fault. I kept getting dealt crap, every hand D:

SayianOozaru
09-12-2006, 04:05 PM
:frown:

you coulda just lost ;)

lol :D

Draenin
09-12-2006, 04:07 PM
1) No other pixel artist takes interest in Zone.WHAAAAAAAAAT?

SayianOozaru
09-12-2006, 04:09 PM
WHAAAAAAAAAT?

DO SOME WORK :frown:

seriously...you should...I haven't seen you do anything with pixels since like...ever... :(

anyway, that was pretty funny ^^

Draenin
09-12-2006, 04:18 PM
DO SOME WORK :frown:Throw me some. Not like my stuff for Kingdoms is gonna get far with the way things I submit there are handled. :\

dude2020
09-12-2006, 09:26 PM
yarlyman u mad at me takingu out in 2 hands z.z and btw u lame me and i get over so it so i lame now u get over it ;) u cannot expect not to be lamed back

pooper200000
09-12-2006, 10:31 PM
Throw me some. Not like my stuff for Kingdoms is gonna get far with the way things I submit there are handled. :\
Ok im throwing you to the new speeder thread and make that look magnificent if you can do that you have to be sayains equal! or better if there is sucha thing only elk has achieved that status

MisterMastermind
09-12-2006, 10:50 PM
De-fuglitize the Photon Cannon.

someonesomewhere
09-13-2006, 01:52 AM
man u mad at me takingu out in 2 hands z.z and btw u lame me and i get over so it so i lame now u get over it ;) u cannot expect not to be lamed back
I don't get mad over a poker game, I do get a little annoyed when someone with the maturity of yourself goes and makes false claims to justify what he does :p

SayianOozaru
09-13-2006, 03:11 AM
De-fuglitize the Photon Cannon.

thatd require him to do GANI's ;)

Huwajux
09-13-2006, 09:19 PM
1) No other pixel artist takes interest in Zone.
Zero Hour made the lava cave tileset.

Dante55555
09-20-2006, 12:03 AM
I dont like the cave.. Tilesets fine its just its were nubs go to hide usually as a last resort because they cant fight with guns -.-... Btw the lava in there shud burn, kills runners easyer :)

Stone_Tower
09-20-2006, 01:23 AM
Maybe just update every map, it is hard work, but im sure it can be done, Zone has some good staff members.

pooper200000
09-20-2006, 01:28 AM
Maybe just update every map, it is hard work, but im sure it can be done, Zone has some good staff members.

WHy update just add something new itd be mroe fun that way

Stone_Tower
09-20-2006, 01:35 AM
WHy update just add something new itd be mroe fun that way

Update's are actually more effective, because people know that it will be better then before, New Idea's may be bad.

pooper200000
09-20-2006, 01:41 AM
updates as in maps!

Stone_Tower
09-20-2006, 01:48 AM
updates as in maps!

Updates as in updated maps, updated classes, updated dropships, updated merchants and most importantly updated vehicles!

pooper200000
09-20-2006, 01:55 AM
Updates as in updated maps, updated classes, updated dropships, updated merchants and most importantly updated vehicles!

Updated maps isn't as good as brand new ones. Updated dropships theres nothing mroe needed. Updated merchants what they beg you to buy stuff?
Updated vehicles how about some new ones and the perfectly good speeder brought back.

Stone_Tower
09-20-2006, 02:06 AM
Updated maps isn't as good as brand new ones. Updated dropships theres nothing mroe needed. Updated merchants what they beg you to buy stuff?
Updated vehicles how about some new ones and the perfectly good speeder brought back.

Zone need's too many updates for completly brand new map's and what's a speeder?

pooper200000
09-20-2006, 02:09 AM
Zone need's too many updates for completly brand new map's and what's a speeder?

look on highscores it was one of the most fun veh ever!

Stone_Tower
09-20-2006, 02:10 AM
look on highscores it was one of the most fun veh ever!

What did it do?

pooper200000
09-20-2006, 02:14 AM
What did it do?

It flew IN THE AIR! It couldn't be hit by anything but mechs and tazers! It was really fast also. Try doing a search for i in one of vulcans thread s i believe.

Stone_Tower
09-20-2006, 02:16 AM
It flew IN THE AIR! It couldn't be hit by anything but mechs and tazers! It was really fast also. Try doing a search for i in one of vulcans thread s i believe.

If it could fly how did tazers reach it? Anyway it sounds good, maybe re-add it, Zone needs more futuristic items.

pooper200000
09-20-2006, 02:19 AM
If it could fly how did tazers reach it? Anyway it sounds good, maybe re-add it, Zone needs more futuristic items.
Thats how I came up with teh idea for NEW speeder rofl

Stone_Tower
09-20-2006, 03:39 AM

Why a new one? Why not the old one? Also I think Zone needs to be more of a cummunity instead of just one big pking experience.

Huwajux
09-20-2006, 06:11 PM
The speeder was really unfair and made the light side extremely overpowered.

pooper200000
09-20-2006, 11:51 PM
The speeder was really unfair and made the light side extremely overpowered.

I loved it when I was on darkside i made it challenging

someonesomewhere
09-21-2006, 04:27 AM
Why a new one? Why not the old one? Also I think Zone needs to be more of a cummunity instead of just one big pking experience.

A community would be nice, though how we would integrate one into Zone I have no idea. There are a few people who do things other than pk, like fool around... but most of the time people just come over and tell us to pk, curse at us, whatever.

Because the server attracts people with an average maturity of say, an 11 year old, it's pretty hard to have a community.