PDA

View Full Version : Umm just a heads up Vulcan

Ravenblade1979
08-29-2006, 03:17 PM
Baptiste (the one we know on GK)) complained about events. He said in one event the events master kicked the person who previously won the item then he went on to say that in another event the person who had won that item before wasn't kicked from the event.

He feels its unfair and I think he wants me to be a EM but you know what I usually do..lol. Its up to you though.

Darlene159
08-29-2006, 03:49 PM
Baptiste (the one we know on GK)) complained about events. He said in one event the events master kicked the person who previously won the item then he went on to say that in another event the person who had won that item before wasn't kicked from the event.

He feels its unfair and I think he wants me to be a EM but you know what I usually do..lol. Its up to you though.The forums are not for personal messages to members, or staff. Use a forum PM, or other means.

d.) The Private Message feature of the Graal Communication Centre allows users to send messages to one another without other members seeing them. If you wish to contact a person, to give them a message or request that they speak with you, always use PMs instead of making a thread purely for that purpose. Furthermore, do not post off-topic messages in a thread with the intention of contacting a person. Again, using PMs is the best approach to such matters.