PDA

View Full Version : Kill!

pooper200000
08-27-2006, 02:24 PM
I was just wondering if they could have a tally or something every week of who has the most kills with a weapon. Maybe every month Im not sure. I think they should then give those players money or something. Just so this is understandable heres an example. I have 100 kills in rr this week along wiith 29 chaingun kills and 200 proxi kills. I have also had 4 kills with blaster. Then well say huwa has 45 rr kills 0 chaingun kills and 60 proxi kills and 150 apprices kills. In the places he was higher he would be ranked first for kills that week for that weapon. This would have nothing to do with overall kills for a weapon while they would be part of it it would be based only on every week.

dude2020
08-27-2006, 03:12 PM
I was just wondering if they could have a tally or something every week of who has the most kills with a weapon. Maybe every month Im not sure. I think they should then give those players money or something. Just so this is understandable heres an example. I have 100 kills in rr this week along wiith 29 chaingun kills and 200 proxi kills. I have also had 4 kills with blaster. Then well say huwa has 45 rr kills 0 chaingun kills and 60 proxi kills and 150 apprices kills. In the places he was higher he would be ranked first for kills that week for that weapon. This would have nothing to do with overall kills for a weapon while they would be part of it it would be based only on every week.or how bout whoever got the most kills Weekley? with any wep (thats gun)

pooper200000
08-27-2006, 04:31 PM
I guess i thought it wuould be ufn to have a winner for every wep.