PDA

View Full Version : Graal4Setup

Prez56
08-25-2006, 05:47 AM
For some reason, when I download the game client (new PC) and try running the client after I downloaded it off the site here, nothing happens when I click it. Its not the game itself, because It hasn't been downloaded yet, its the game client TOO download the game itself (if you get what I am saying).

LordVyse
08-25-2006, 06:27 AM
Hrm, so your Graal4.exe file isn't loading, or the Graal4Setup.exe isnt loading? Im quite confused. x.x

KuJi
08-25-2006, 06:38 AM
Hrm, so your Graal4.exe file isn't loading, or the Graal4Setup.exe isnt loading? Im quite confused. x.x

Ovbiously Graal4Setup.exe is not working.

LordVyse
08-25-2006, 06:44 AM
Ovbiously Graal4Setup.exe is not working.
Read down, it was difficult for me to understand what he was saying. x_x
when I download the game client

Admins
08-26-2006, 01:51 PM
You see a graal4console.log in the folder of Graal4Setup.exe ?

Prez56
08-28-2006, 05:45 AM
There are no folders. I just downloaded the game client off the site here, and when that finishes, the client comes up on my desktop, which then I click that, to download the entire graal game. The problem is, that icon, which is the graal online client, does nothing when I click on it.

EDIT: I think there might be something wrong with the new version of the client that came out on the 22nd.

Rapidwolve
08-28-2006, 06:11 AM
x_x try reinstalling?

Prez56
08-29-2006, 05:57 AM
I have tried three times already. Is it possible that the new version of the client is corrupt? Is there anyway I can download an older client, and try upgrading through the client itself once it is downloaded?

Gantor
08-29-2006, 06:30 AM
Not if your the only one with the problem.

Matt
09-03-2006, 07:38 AM
There are no folders. I just downloaded the game client off the site here, and when that finishes, the client comes up on my desktop, which then I click that, to download the entire graal game. The problem is, that icon, which is the graal online client, does nothing when I click on it.

EDIT: I think there might be something wrong with the new version of the client that came out on the 22nd.

It's not a problem with the version, or else everyone else would be having the problem. Have you tried opening the client using the icon in your Graal folder, and not your desktop?