PDA

View Full Version : Changin enhanced pulsars

alexrox222
08-22-2006, 02:32 AM
I hate enhanced pulsars they are so friggen lame !pissed! they need to be changed so that you can at least escape from thier wrath once !pissed! like taking up 50 hp per full tank (100) energy

-Vote for me have you ever lost lots of bounty from an enhanced pulsar? Join our rebellion now! WE WANT YOU!:megaeek:-

pooper200000
08-22-2006, 02:55 AM
They are fine and i beleive the reason they became so hard to escape was because they were changed so the firing tim ewas increased I believe. If you die by enhanced pulsar so what. You die you die. I don't like them in largfe groups but if you get 4 they are usually easy to take

Crono
08-22-2006, 03:05 AM
BOOM BOOM SO LAME OMG MAN PEWPEWPEW **** DIS **** IS LAME OMG I DIED AGAIN POOMPOOM O**** DIS ****

Seriously shut up. The weapons been here for ages, if you can't dodge the thing by now don't bother whining. Just because something kills you doesn't mean it's lame.

pooper200000
08-22-2006, 03:10 AM
GO CRONO its your BIRTHDAY!GO CRONO its your BIRTHDAY!GO CRONO its your BIRTHDAY!GO CRONO its your BIRTHDAY!GO CRONO its your BIRTHDAY!GO CRONO its your BIRTHDAY!GO CRONO its your BIRTHDAY!GO CRONO its your BIRTHDAY!GO CRONO its your BIRTHDAY!GO CRONO its your BIRTHDAY!GO CRONO its your BIRTHDAY!GO CRONO its your BIRTHDAY! IS it your birthday?

alexrox222
08-22-2006, 03:25 AM
GO CRONO its your BIRTHDAY!GO CRONO its your BIRTHDAY!GO CRONO its your BIRTHDAY!GO CRONO its your BIRTHDAY!GO CRONO its your BIRTHDAY!GO CRONO its your BIRTHDAY!GO CRONO its your BIRTHDAY!GO CRONO its your BIRTHDAY!GO CRONO its your BIRTHDAY!GO CRONO its your BIRTHDAY!GO CRONO its your BIRTHDAY!GO CRONO its your BIRTHDAY! IS it your birthday? **** you pissy little 12 year old what is the point of forums then? :megaeek:
:rolleyes:

pooper200000
08-22-2006, 03:41 AM
**** you pissy little 12 year old what is the point of forums then? :megaeek:
I am not 12. I am not pissy at the moment. The point of the fourms is a lot of things. Please do not insult me. That was inappropriate and I apologize.

MisterMastermind
08-22-2006, 03:43 AM
**** you pissy little 12 year old what is the point of forums then? :megaeek:
Stop posting. The forums are for sharing your ideas, not for crying when you get owned.
That was inappropriate and I apologize.Don't apologize, that was hillarious.

Stone_Tower
08-22-2006, 09:06 AM
Basically one hit by the enhanced pulsar and your dead, the freeze time of it is way too powerful. It should be changed or banned....

jkool666
08-22-2006, 10:13 AM
I hate enhanced pulsars they are so friggen lame !pissed! they need to be changed so that you can at least escape from thier wrath once !pissed! like taking up 50 hp per full tank (100) energy

-Vote for me have you ever lost lots of bounty from an enhanced pulsar? Join our rebellion now! WE WANT YOU!:megaeek:-
Hey! You used my Cronosoar/Icemaster characters in your sig :O

And yes, they are lame. Its like giving a kitty extended reached claws then making him face off against a little kid with normal claws... Its just not fair...

ceserthen
08-22-2006, 02:27 PM
The ep can be quite easily defeated by the Muramasa (best weapon in the game XD) so why would it need to be changed at all.

pooper200000
08-22-2006, 02:29 PM
Don't apologize, that was hillarious.
WEll...... If you say so!:)

MrsMastermind
08-22-2006, 03:53 PM
Seriously shut up. The weapons been here for ages, if you can't dodge the thing by now don't bother whining. Just because something kills you doesn't mean it's lame.
Took the words right out of my mouth.I officially worship you.

someonesomewhere
08-22-2006, 10:42 PM
BOOM BOOM SO LAME OMG MAN PEWPEWPEW **** DIS **** IS LAME OMG I DIED AGAIN POOMPOOM O**** DIS ****

but if te gn s laem tehn ewe cent' dodeg it lolol

If anything, they should remove enhanced pulsar from Commander class, only because it's fast. SMG and ER Beamer essentially do the same thing enhanced pulsar does but just takes half a second longer to get the kill >.>