PDA

View Full Version : Making Friends (Probably will get deleted)

Frieza
08-20-2006, 04:07 PM
Anyway, When you make Friends how do you mkae them? By tricking some into thinking you are already their Friend? When people smile to me on the battle Field I dont know what to do! It mgiht be a Friend or someone that doesnt want to die. x.x But more importantly I think that when youmake a Friend you shouldnt just stop killing them! On the Battle Field Friends Equal Enemies(Unless on your Team) And on the Dropship they are your Friends!
The Reason why my Stats and alot of other people's stats are so good is cause the Friends we have may be the only ones that can beat us! So I am from now on Following this Guidlines!

Battle Field= Enemies
Dropship= Friends

Now my stats may go down in the dumps but at least now it will be fun!

pooper200000
08-20-2006, 04:15 PM
AWEll i generally don't kill my closest friends but many trials think they are my friends and THEY AREN'T and i kill them so you need a thrid option yes for some no for others

MisterMastermind
08-20-2006, 04:17 PM
This is the way it goes for EVERYBODY. When people just sit their and talk to friends it ruins the map. I'm guilty of this alot on deathmatch. :(

Frieza
08-20-2006, 04:18 PM
I would do that, but I am kinda Forums Challenged! I dotn know where the Edit for the Poll is. x.x

Typhoon I do it too, everybody does! But I am going to stop today! Actually I told my some of my Friends that were laming my base and they didnt understand x.x So I shot them once and they still just stood their. Then finally
David Started shooting me! But they still just sat their. x.x

pooper200000
08-20-2006, 04:20 PM
I would do that, but I am kinda Forums Challenged! I dotn know where the Edit for the Poll is. x.x
don't worry there isn't one otherwise i owuld have found it

Frieza
08-20-2006, 04:38 PM
Anyway, When you make Friends how do you mkae them? By tricking some into thinking you are already their Friend? When people smile to me on the battle Field I dont know what to do! It mgiht be a Friend or someone that doesnt want to die. x.x But more importantly I think that when youmake a Friend you shouldnt just stop killing them! On the Battle Field Friends Equal Enemies(Unless on your Team) And on the Dropship they are your Friends!
The Reason why my Stats and alot of other people's stats are so good is cause the Friends we have may be the only ones that can beat us! So I am from now on Following this Guidlines!

Battle Field= Enemies
Dropship= Friends

Now my stats may go down in the dumps but at least now it will be fun!

What I mean by stats is that if I was fighting K/Typhoon/IXI/Sayian/ect. and everybody all the time I would'nt just get laot of Experience then, but also more Deaths it would be harded for me to live on Ircia. Also, I got good by fighting you guys. When I had my First p2p I sucked! My Favorite Weapon was Kv9 and ErBeamer. I was actually on KV9 for a while with 99Kills Bottom Rank.(Gone now cause KV9 is like 145 or something just to make it on!) Anyway I mostly got owned by Sayian and MajinDragon(This is his account not his Nick) And the Majin Dragon's(Guild). Fighting these people made me Get Good! No one knew me so when I made a new account and decided to fight a legend. (Typhoon or IXI I cant remeber) They thought I was someone else.

In other Words fighting each other is how at least I became good! So I cant get better unless I do!

Draenin
08-20-2006, 04:51 PM
I beat the snot out of people until they start to like it. :]

dude2020
08-20-2006, 05:12 PM
This is the way it goes for EVERYBODY. When people just sit their and talk to friends it ruins the map. I'm guilty of this alot on deathmatch. :(im suprised at ya Typh u do it to!
and i'd need to fight not friends in the battlefield (only if there on the same team)

Frieza
08-20-2006, 05:16 PM
Put it this way if your Friend is a red dot(Besides Alpha=No Team Green is enemy too)
Then they arent your Friend for now. That is the way it should be! ;)

-Side Note
I like the idea for Events that we all look like noobs and you cant left click for info.

dude2020
08-20-2006, 05:17 PM
you cant left click try the right?

Frieza
08-20-2006, 05:20 PM
Yeah sorry I get confused

MisterMastermind
08-20-2006, 06:55 PM
The only courtesy I give my friends on the opposing side is not teaming them.

Zulu15
08-20-2006, 07:04 PM
Just ignore anything on the battlefield besides the guys on your team and the map will remain fun for 3\/3l2yl30l)y!!

MrsMastermind
08-20-2006, 07:05 PM
The only courtesy I give my friends on the opposing side is not teaming them.

You never attacked me. =D

The only time you did was when you thought I was someone else.

If I like you, I wont attack you. I don't know why, but yeah..

invaderzim66889
08-20-2006, 07:39 PM
I just walk by and maybe pass a heart or a D smile. I only "shoot the breeze" with a certain few people.
y
Y= '/