PDA

View Full Version : Door lamers

alexrox222
08-19-2006, 11:50 PM
Every time I go to spar usually someone is sitting on their asses using red rifle laming the door. I have a few solutions for this that should be added to graal.

-The inability to fire in sparrooms unless another person is inside with you

-A small time limit someone can be in a spar room with no one else

(Please give input and tell me more ^^ )

pooper200000
08-20-2006, 12:13 AM
Every time I go to spar usually someone is sitting on their asses using red rifle laming the door. I have a few solutions for this that should be added to graal.
Get in faster or wait until they reload

-The inability to fire in sparrooms unless another person is inside with you
WHy the ammo recharges when someone enters the room adn they will just hold down the fire button you get lamed when you enter anyway.
-
-A small time limit someone can be in a spar room with no one else
There already is then they can leave. That won't help anyawy would it?

Crono
08-20-2006, 12:16 AM
Beat them, do the same or don't, your choice.

jkool666
08-20-2006, 01:59 AM
Actually I agree. Something needs to be added to fix this. Maybe this?

Icemaster in spar room, he cannot move or shoot and is froze on the blue marker.
Cronosoar enters that room, he is automatically warped to the other marker.
A counter starts, 3, 2,1 then the spar begins.
Cronosoar find a big space ship, plays some Nelly, Rid wit Me and flaws Icemaster.
Cronosoar is automatically warped to the blue marker. (If he is standing there for 15 seconds+ a message opens asking if he wants to leave.

That sound good?

Stone_Tower
08-20-2006, 03:21 AM
Actually I agree. Something needs to be added to fix this. Maybe this?

Icemaster in spar room, he cannot move or shoot and is froze on the blue marker.
Cronosoar find a big space ship, plays some Nelly, Rid wit Me and flaws Icemaster.
Cronosoar is automatically warped to the blue marker. (If he is standing there for 15 seconds+ a message opens asking if he wants to leave.

That sound good?

lol, yeah it sounds good :). Maybe we could also add some more spar rooms?

alexrox222
08-20-2006, 05:15 AM

I tink stephan needs to do it now lol...

MisterMastermind
08-20-2006, 07:05 AM
If you couldn't equip your weapons until two people are inside it would even out more.

someonesomewhere
08-20-2006, 06:57 PM
If you couldn't equip your weapons until two people are inside it would even out more.
Yes

alexrox222
08-21-2006, 09:16 PM

What if you could go door laming but the second the other person entered you teleported into the blue pads and was healed to max ammo and max health?

Crono
08-21-2006, 09:25 PM
I tink stephan needs to do it now lol...

If you can't even spell Stefan...

alexrox222
08-21-2006, 09:48 PM
If you can't even spell Stefan...

Whatever you just mad cuz im past you on kv9( and by the way shall keep t hat was >:])

dude2020
08-21-2006, 10:07 PM
Whatever you just mad cuz im past you on kv9( and by the way shall keep t hat was >:])And theres anthor Reason Why Zone is dieing...