PDA

View Full Version : New Glitch On Gwars!

pooper200000
08-19-2006, 02:45 PM
I was playing gwars last night and discovered a new glitch. MYself and another player would take the blaster and shooot the door with d eventually someon would come in but they could move from all the blasting that locked them in place. Multiple people would occasionaly bounce into the blak space around the tent and then come around and kill us. Also another glitched not fixed yet is the one where you have the grenade launcher out shoot then put it away. If you put it away in ample enough time The grenade hits on impact with its next object. It does not work if it hits a tree. I was just kinda wondering when these would be fixed since I have informed vulcan of the grenade launcher problem multiple times and he has not done anything. I understand being he could be busy but it has been almost a month and a half since I told him. Oh and while the blasters and other guns may not have their won highscores I have still achieved a rank for the blaster. I am currently 6th with the blaster even though it doesn't have highscores for kills with it.