PDA

View Full Version : Graal Executable Update problem-Fix-

Fluffy Bunny
08-19-2006, 02:30 AM
The new update for graal client on 8-18-06 has left several people unable to log on their clients.

For a lot of people the update either didn't take or didn't automatically start.

If this occurs for you and you can't get logged on your client to any server getting the "connection couldn't be established."

Go to your update tab and get the Graal Executable update.

This should fix your troubles.

For those with VIP Start client and on the server menu page at the bottom click start, select "install Packages" and the Graal Executable is in there. :)

Hope this helps.
TWINEINZ

ReBorn_Spirit
08-19-2006, 04:58 AM
Here see, what firewall!
I HAVE NO FIREWALL...

I am seriously tired of these games saying I have some firewall blocking the connection. Here fix it now.. please..

Fluffy Bunny
08-19-2006, 07:27 AM
That is the error many players on Npulse were getting and getting the Graal Executable update file helped when they got it manually since it did not automatically update. Any other reason perhaps another will answer as this is the only fix I have found so far.

I hope you are repair soon. =(
Wish I could help further.

Anyone else??

Admins
08-19-2006, 01:28 PM
Here see, what firewall!
I HAVE NO FIREWALL...

I am seriously tired of these games saying I have some firewall blocking the connection. Here fix it now.. please..

Well if Graal was able to connect before the update and is not able to connect after the update then there is something blocking it. You are sure you don't have a firewall blocking it (Windows98?)

ReBorn_Spirit
08-20-2006, 04:35 AM
I use Windows XP in classic mode because I do not like the "new" look it came with. I checked more then twice to be certain I had no firewall even running at the time. And my antivirus wouldnt block it either.

Admins
08-20-2006, 11:00 PM
You have disabled the default firewall, and your Anti-Virus program is only enabled manually? Everything looks like a firewall is blocking the game once it is updated. Some firewalls/Anti-Virus combos are doing that silently which makes it harder to find out why it is blocked, but you could check their configurations and see if it's blocking the exe.