PDA

View Full Version : Brand new here and lost as ever

killer_dog10
08-18-2006, 01:54 AM
Ok so here the thing i have no ideal what to do I spent all day trying to buy armour but no sells, I went to all the little white flags but 2 on the map and i think thier was one place I could make armour but i never found it again , i ask people where I can buy or make armour but they send me to place that they don't.I seen those ferrys but to afriad i will die since I'm only lvl2

So how can I make boards?I'm just going to the mining place and mine for diamonds after I can find a board to make a pick axe. Then somehow make money to buy me armour without getting rip off from every item.If there any other little hints you can give I would like it alot and also what is the start island??am I on it now???

Also i hope I placed this post in the right place

Sam
08-18-2006, 03:49 PM
To make body armour got to the houses in West Bogenera. Helmet can be made in Tanartia (house on the west side). Boots and shields are craftable in Hirathia in the cellar of a house.
Boards are made of wood from trees you cut with a lumber axe, which you can make in the workshops in Bomboria. To make boards, go to the mill in West Bomboria and put a log onto the conveyer belt.
The start island is main island and the start town is Bomboria.
When you are stronger you can go into the haunted houses to get another armour or swords by killing the monsters inside.

UltimatheChosen
08-18-2006, 06:30 PM
Also bear in mind that it is possible to mine using spin kicks (hold s and hit back while next to a rock) although it is significantly slower.

Admins
08-18-2006, 07:00 PM
In the houses on the main island you can make basic armor, and later improve it with improve armor scrolls + diamonds

killer_dog10
08-19-2006, 12:37 AM
Also bear in mind that it is possible to mine using spin kicks (hold s and hit back while next to a rock) although it is significantly slower.
I found that the front kicks were alot faster then spin kicks
anyways thanks you everyone who posted this really helps me alot ^^

but i still cant find the armour place i looked in the 2 houses in front on that castal the most puzzling thing is that i saw them before

killer_dog10
08-19-2006, 07:29 AM
do the other islands have better aermour and stufff or not really :( because i need a belt and other things i cant find and i walk way to slow anyway to speed me up??

Sam
08-19-2006, 07:49 AM
but i still cant find the armour place i looked in the 2 houses in front on that castal the most puzzling thing is that i saw them before

See the images.

killer_dog10
08-19-2006, 07:52 AM
omg thankyou sam your a life saver!!!

killer_dog10
08-20-2006, 10:22 PM
ok new question how i grow trees
also how i mass message so i dont have to use fourms
and do I need food? I waste so much time trying to get it
can i buy spells for me to use??
How i get this cursed sword off me??
how i use woodlore??

Sam
08-20-2006, 10:38 PM
ok new question how i grow trees
also how i mass message so i dont have to use fourms
and do I need food? I waste so much time trying to get it
can i buy spells for me to use??
How i get this cursed sword off me??

Most of your questions will be answered here (http://support.cyberjoueurs.com/support/index.php?action=kb)
To get rid of cursed swords, you need a scroll "remove curse". You can buy it sometimes in the shops on main island, or from other players.

killer_dog10
08-20-2006, 11:12 PM
thanks you so much lol most poeple in the game told me tough luck and left me lol i love these fourms

omg i cant do hunted house... untill i used a bow now i making so much money off all these awesome armour thanks!!! well there low armour but i got a better plate now

but need gloves belt and the other things

killer_dog10
08-21-2006, 03:37 PM
speed is .116 lol is there any thing to speed me up because i dont want to drop armour :(
KNOW ANY MONSTER THAT DROP SPEED INCREASING STUFF??

Zeltino
08-21-2006, 03:51 PM
When your just walking around, you can try to unequip your plate armour. That may be slowing you down.

You should also get a glok belt. That increases your speed. I'll help you get one if I see you on GK.

killer_dog10
08-21-2006, 04:39 PM
thank you so much :p

killer_dog10
08-21-2006, 08:01 PM
hmmm i go to hunted house but very little monster drop anything is it the higher me lvl the better stuff they drop?? what tghe best way to get speed stuff make it??
i heard there more then 2 hhs
i cant fing an tresure cave around the east hh as you go there tyou cansee i was everywhere there i have more than 2 maps if that happens

BalorIV
08-22-2006, 12:43 AM
Well, as long as you guys are helping the lost...

When I head into the mines it's too dark for me to do much of anything. Is it supposed to be like that? If it is, how do I light it up?

Sam
08-22-2006, 07:20 AM
Well, as long as you guys are helping the lost...

When I head into the mines it's too dark for me to do much of anything. Is it supposed to be like that? If it is, how do I light it up?
Check the brightness in the settings of your monitor. The mines are dark.

killer_dog10
08-22-2006, 03:22 PM
do you find moss bows in hh's??

Sam
08-22-2006, 04:11 PM
do you find moss bows in hh's??
No, only swords, helmets, bodyarmour, gems and maps. Did I forgot something?

Please, don't use the forums to get answers to FAQ. As 99% of the other newbs try to find it out in game or ask staff and players in game.
There are also some websites with useful content. Most of them are older but Björn is close to finish his brand new Super-Frenzy-Hyper-Turbo-Graal-Kingdoms-Lib. (http://graal.logic-games.net/)

killer_dog10
08-22-2006, 05:08 PM
XD it's down lol i was wondering if thier were fan sites for graal
Anyways Sorry to abusing the fourms