08-17-2006, 11:12 PM
Ehh whats going on??
Seriously all I did was minimize it.

Skyld
08-17-2006, 11:20 PM
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62548

Admins
08-18-2006, 10:48 AM
Hmmm Björn (dNeonb) had a similar problem, no idea what can cause that.

Draenin
08-18-2006, 12:38 PM
Well, since we're talking about visual errors, I know what may be causing the text garbling that happens randomly in V4.

From what I can tell, particle effects may have to do with it. I was with Calani on Zodiac as she was testing an emitter script. It was one that had little sparkly blue and white stars that swirled around. Anyway, we were conversing just fine, and all of a sudden, my text started blinking along with the stars, and even in the same shades. See below to see what I mean.

Darlene159
08-18-2006, 02:06 PM
Ehh whats going on??
Seriously all I did was minimize it.I had that problem once awhile ago, no idea what caused it, but I had to play in full screen all the time. Eventually, it stopped doing it though, probably because of an update or something.

Well, since we're talking about visual errors, I know what may be causing the text garbling that happens randomly in V4.

From what I can tell, particle effects may have to do with it. I was with Calani on Zodiac as she was testing an emitter script. It was one that had little sparkly blue and white stars that swirled around. Anyway, we were conversing just fine, and all of a sudden, my text started blinking along with the stars, and even in the same shades. See below to see what I mean.I have this problem periodically, especially if there is a lot of npc usage on the level.
:whatever:

Crono
08-18-2006, 03:02 PM
Wonder why I don't have any problems like this. Do you guys use the VIP 4.1 or what?

Sum41Freeeeek
08-18-2006, 06:22 PM

From what I can tell, particle effects may have to do with it. I was with Calani on Zodiac as she was testing an emitter script. It was one that had little sparkly blue and white stars that swirled around. Anyway, we were conversing just fine, and all of a sudden, my text started blinking along with the stars, and even in the same shades. See below to see what I mean.
Yeah, the text thing happens to me too only sometimes the text might get
"chopped up" and looks like arabic text or something o.O

smirt362
08-18-2006, 06:33 PM
That garbeled text problem has happened to me as well. I think it's been happening to me periodically since v4 came out.

ReBorn_Spirit
08-19-2006, 05:10 AM
Well I know for fact that something with my DirectX 9.0c is damaged and is not even registering as installed but it is. It would seem my DirectX is missing a registry key and has a corrupted file somewheres which doesnt help me any. This also affects my video performance while playing the game, which is rather funny because I can run other games without problems with video.