PDA

View Full Version : need script help.

Ravenblade1979
08-17-2006, 06:35 PM
I am trying to add candles on graal kingdoms that will stay lit as well I want to use the kindling (after its set down and is on fire) as another light source too but kindling fire goes out so need help there too with that script.

KuJi
08-17-2006, 07:15 PM
i am sure its just a join script, like join("torchlight"); or something - why dont you ask bjorn?

Ravenblade1979
08-17-2006, 08:17 PM
umm bjorn i don't think can help. I asked vulcan but he went off..

contiga
08-17-2006, 08:52 PM
umm bjorn i don't think can help. I asked vulcan but he went off..

Download the "Kingdoms Development" package from the updates tab, it contains some examples of stuff excist on kingdoms, that are usefull to make levels with, including the torch, I think. ^^

Ravenblade1979
08-17-2006, 10:13 PM
Download the "Kingdoms Development" package from the updates tab, it contains some examples of stuff excist on kingdoms, that are usefull to make levels with, including the torch, I think. ^^

yeah the candles are in there but don't know how to make em like keep going. and I want to use the kindling when its set down like fire..i want to use that.

contiga
08-18-2006, 05:08 PM
yeah the candles are in there but don't know how to make em like keep going. and I want to use the kindling when its set down like fire..i want to use that.

I don't realy get what you mean.. tell me what it does right now, and what you want it to do.