PDA

View Full Version : Zone Start Menu

jkool666
08-17-2006, 05:15 PM
Why isn't the new start menu a loop? Meaning I can get from Iricia to Sparing even if I hold up or down.

Admins
08-17-2006, 05:22 PM
Ok Updated

Crono
08-17-2006, 07:01 PM
The planets should rotate very slowly still, in my opinion. More realistic. Or maybe have each planet move a certain amount every day. For example have one move like earth, so that in 365 days it'll also be one year for that planet, have another one take twice as long, another one half as long, etc.

I found the orbiting planets to be quite neat and now they just sit there. :(

SayianOozaru
08-17-2006, 07:35 PM
they sit there and look sekc for you ;)

icemaster
08-17-2006, 11:53 PM
they sit there and look sekc for you ;)

like paris hilton? *finds her extremely unattractive*

pooper200000
08-18-2006, 12:26 AM
The planets should rotate very slowly still, in my opinion. More realistic. Or maybe have each planet move a certain amount every day. For example have one move like earth, so that in 365 days it'll also be one year for that planet, have another one take twice as long, another one half as long, etc.

Maybe show them looking down on them in a sense? Then we could watch them move?? I dunno

like paris hilton? *finds her extremely unattractive*
You poor person who hurt your eyes ill get them back for you

theHAWKER
08-18-2006, 07:46 PM

i definetly agree :cool: