PDA

View Full Version : Attention Dark Ops members!

Crono
08-12-2006, 08:05 PM
I'm not very happy with the fact that we have about 18 members and maybe only 4-5 actively wear their tags. I don't care if you're in other guilds, when Dark Ops was established I made it quiet clear that I want proper members. I don't want some half ass people that are in 500 Zone guilds.

I want all Dark Ops members to wear their tags at all times unless they are busy with other guilds. This means that if I catch you on without a tag at all for a long period of time, you're removed.

We need members that are active.

Viewing these forums regularly is also a plus.

The following are on the brink of being removed:

PaperMario: Hato (Hasn't worn the tag since July 16)
bahamutstevetff: Locke (Hasn't worn the tag since July 30)

Here is a list of members. If you're not sure of your tag check it out here:

http://graalonline.com/guilds/viewguild.php?gid=6589&full=0&view=members

pooper200000
08-12-2006, 08:07 PM
Yes sir! Tag on at all times! :) ^^

bahamutstevetff
08-12-2006, 08:56 PM
masamune and team masho are my only real priorities but ill put tag on every now and then

dude2020
08-12-2006, 09:08 PM
this thread is sooooo not needed =/ post in Guild Disscussion forums not the Forums

Crono
08-12-2006, 09:15 PM
this thread is sooooo not needed =/

As if you're the one to judge this? LOL

post in Guild Disscussion forums not the Forums

Are you a complete idiot or something? THESE ARE THE FORUMS. THE GUILD DISCUSSION FORUMS ARE ALSO PART OF THE FORUMS.

This is more Zone related, as the guild is only active on Zone itself.

Draenin
08-12-2006, 09:27 PM
I'm pretty sure I've put mine on recently.

Huwajux
08-13-2006, 01:54 PM
Yes ma'am!

someonesomewhere
08-13-2006, 11:15 PM
aye

tho it's pretty evident that I'm not needed whenever we play in events, lol. You're good enough without my er, awesomeness.

pooper200000
08-14-2006, 02:13 AM
we need you anyway i don't like having to put down 5 million proxis to kill some of them

icemaster
08-16-2006, 05:29 PM
i love how if any else other than an admin posted this, it woulda been closed, against the rules and told to be discussed in the dbs

=/

SayianOozaru
08-16-2006, 06:26 PM
crono isnt an admin :x

MisterMastermind
08-16-2006, 10:53 PM
i love how if any else other than an admin posted this, it woulda been closed, against the rules and told to be discussed in the dbs

=/
I'm pretty sure you posted crap like this for team masho awhile back.

jkool666
08-16-2006, 11:02 PM
I'm pretty sure you posted crap like this for team masho awhile back.
Thats his point. He says anyone other then admins posting these gets deleted. Though Crono isn't an admin...

MisterMastermind
08-16-2006, 11:10 PM
Thats his point. He says anyone other then admins posting these gets deleted. Though Crono isn't an admin...
He meant staff.

Dante55555
08-16-2006, 11:14 PM
After so long of wanting to be in Dark Ops (About a day) When i finally got in i realised it suxed just as much as Vulcan and Crono themselves =/

icemaster
08-17-2006, 02:40 AM
ya i posted somethin for masho and got yelled at, told to redirect my business to the DB (which wasnt even active at the time), etc

and yes i meant staff, point still stands :o

Huwajux
08-17-2006, 12:30 PM
ya i posted somethin for masho and got yelled at, told to redirect my business to the DB (which wasnt even active at the time), etc

and yes i meant staff, point still stands :o
Er, hey. He's making an announcement to Dark Ops members about inactivity. Inactive members won't look at the DB. So he has to post it here. Yet, if I remember correctly you made an entire thread purely for Team Masho to talk to each other and nobody else could post. :[

MisterMastermind
08-17-2006, 01:57 PM
Er, hey. He's making an announcement to Dark Ops members about inactivity. Inactive members won't look at the DB. So he has to post it here. Yet, if I remember correctly you made an entire thread purely for Team Masho to talk to each other and nobody else could post. :[
It's still in the wrong forum and would have been deleted if it wasn't Vulcan's guild.

icemaster
08-17-2006, 11:47 PM

It's still in the wrong forum and would have been deleted if it wasn't Vulcan's guild.

not to mention the fact that i cant STOP ppl from posting in it and i said ne1 can post but the info was toward masho members, similar here eh? :o

i dont mind crono making a bulletin...i just love how nothing was said about it