PDA

View Full Version : All of those in Masamune.

SayianOozaru
08-12-2006, 10:53 AM
Just for a heads up, All you in Masamune, are going on ignore list, and being killed until you either leave the guild, or quit. And since the only one in the quild that can kill me is the leader (IxI), I suggest you all start leaving, unless you want to die, until you quit. And being on ignore lets me find you wherever you are so I can come kill you. This is all I will say. If you want to sick with the guild and be killed until you quit so-be-it. I dont care if i know you. I've made 10 people quit by killing them non-stop, so one more to the list wont hurt.

pooper200000
08-12-2006, 02:22 PM
im on the guild and will not leave but peace please!

dude2020
08-12-2006, 04:05 PM
Gl with that Brian

Felix_Xenophobe
08-12-2006, 07:35 PM
y hurt us 4 joineing guild???

Crono
08-12-2006, 08:02 PM
I'm with you Sayian, rofl.

pooper200000
08-12-2006, 08:03 PM
peace crono peace

bahamutstevetff
08-12-2006, 08:53 PM
lol, whos scared of you sayian, i flawed you with 1 appirces and ou usually to "perked" to fight. you think your all this and that but your just a drugged up lowlife. u mayleave because of ayian but then ill hunt u, and u dont have my guild to back u up, infact they will hunt you to, me and my guild or sayian, who scares you more. if u let this drugged up artist scare you the u shouldnt be in my guild.

hampy
08-12-2006, 09:27 PM
I dont care if i know you. I've made 10 people quit by killing them non-stop, so one more to the list wont hurt.

Oh wow, that must make you 2 kewl 4 graal

bahamutstevetff
08-12-2006, 09:39 PM
sayian, dont charm yourself, no1 quits cuz of you.

SayianOozaru
08-12-2006, 11:02 PM
If you say so. :rolleyes:

lol, whos scared of you sayian, i flawed you with 1 appirces and ou usually to "perked" to fight.

And? So I like to drink, your point? And, If I wasn't a threat, I don't think you would have posted;
u mayleave because of ayian but then ill hunt u, and u dont have my guild to back u up, infact they will hunt you to
:rolleyes:

you think your all this and that but your just a drugged up lowlife.

Really? The last time I did a "Drug" was about 2 weeks ago. You guys all think that someone that smokes is so bad. :rolleyes:

What are some of the immediate effects of smoking marijuana?
Some immediate physical effects of marijuana include a faster heartbeat and pulse rate, bloodshot eyes, and a dry mouth and throat. No scientific evidence indicates that marijuana improves hearing, eyesight, and skin sensitivity. Studies of marijuana's mental effects show that the drug can impair or reduce short-term memory, alter sense of time, and reduce ability to do things which require concentration, swift reactions, and coordination, such as driving a car or operating machinery.

What are the dangers for young people?
One major concern about marijuana is its possible effects on young people as they grow up. Research shows that the earlier people start using drugs, the more likely they are to go on to experiment with other drugs. In addition, when young people start using marijuana regularly, they often lose interest and are not motivated to do their schoolwork. The effects of marijuana can interfere with learning by impairing thinking, reading comprehension, and verbal and mathematical skills. Research shows that students do not remember what they have learned when they are "high".

I suggest you read before you talk about it anymore. This way you know what your talking about x_x

All your going off of, is what people that have never tried it have told you. :rolleyes:

if u let this drugged up artist scare you the u shouldnt be in my guild.

Why are you so worried about them leaving your guild, If like you said, no one is scared of me? :rolleyes:

Zulu15
08-13-2006, 01:23 AM
If I wasn't a threat, I don't think you would have posted
People get angry when they get annoyed or perhaps insulted, I believe you annoyed him by acting big, and insulted him, by insulting his guild, he feels it his responsibility, as leader of the guild, to reply. Even if you're not a threat, he would reply.

Why are you so worried about them leaving your guild, If like you said, no one is scared of me? :rolleyes:
He said that if they're scared of you they shoulden't even be in his guild, so... I don't think hes worried, he's confident in his members and is probably glad that any "wussies" in his guild will be chasen out. So nobody he -cares- about will leave his guild.

MisterMastermind
08-13-2006, 01:51 AM
I heard some of those masamune were talking **** on me so I figure, I'm going to hunt them all until they leave the guild or quit.

SayianOozaru
08-13-2006, 02:43 AM
Looks like its me, Crono, and Jar vs the world :3
^^

MisterMastermind
08-13-2006, 03:22 AM
Looks like its me, Crono, and Jar vs the world :3
^^
You also forgot all of nikato...

SayianOozaru
08-13-2006, 03:31 AM
No, Jo appoligized to IXI (had jin appoligize for him) So nikato is outta the picture. I told Jo he was weak for that. Dont ever appoligize to someone after "declaring war" on them. Lol.

bahamutstevetff
08-13-2006, 07:43 AM
takes a stronger man to swallow up and apologize to stand and fight...

SayianOozaru
08-13-2006, 09:58 AM
No, It doesn't.

bahamutstevetff
08-13-2006, 12:33 PM
then your an idiot. anyway, im transfaring leadership of masamune,, your quarrel is withj me not the guild, so you have no excuse to hunt masamune.

Huwajux
08-13-2006, 01:53 PM
All you in Masamune, are going on ignore list, and being killed until you either leave the guild, or quit.
Er, yeah, you do that.

SayianOozaru
08-13-2006, 08:10 PM
Already have. ^^

And IXI, nice job killing your own team mates yesterday. It was pretty funny. :)

Also, Huwajux, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!! :frown:

Magadal
08-13-2006, 08:20 PM
No offense Sayian, but I can also beat you..I did like 20 times, but I dont play Zone anymore.

SayianOozaru
08-13-2006, 08:21 PM
Get on and prove it. :)

Some kid thought he could beat me. Said the exact same thing you just said. And I made him look stupid. So get on so I can have another kill added to my record. ^^

Huwajux
08-13-2006, 08:47 PM

Some kid thought he could beat me. Said the exact same thing you just said. And I made him look stupid. So get on so I can have another kill added to my record. ^^
Daemon Tenchu (Magadal) was very good when he played.
Also, Huwajux, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!! :frown:
Wth, I don't play for a couple of days and I'm showered with that question.

pooper200000
08-13-2006, 09:00 PM
yep!

Dante55555
08-13-2006, 09:15 PM
Lol, i saw him not that long ago.. I think they expect u to be a game geek and play every day like ive been doing alaightly.. Wow.. Sad

Anyway im on sayians side here, you can have me and Nikato backing u up if u want its ur choice..

bahamutstevetff
08-13-2006, 09:40 PM
you dont have problems with masamune, its just me, wtf.

SayianOozaru
08-13-2006, 09:59 PM
Its your guild. Therefore, it will die. Since I only beat you like 1/6 spars, I figure I'll leave you dying to Typhoon (whenever he gets on) and leave the guild killing to me. I dont care who gets control of the guild...Everyone in Masamune became an enimy the minute they decided to stay after hearing about this.

And Jo, It's nice to know I still have some friends. ;)

I'll add you to my sig. (I found out that the people in my sig like me more than IXI, so they decided to help me too ^^)

someonesomewhere
08-14-2006, 12:06 AM
Wth, I don't play for a couple of days and I'm showered with that question.
Yeah, playing some game that's not graal tends to get people annoyed with you :rolleyes:

pooper200000
08-14-2006, 01:55 AM
im not annoyed i just missed him!

bahamutstevetff
08-14-2006, 08:00 AM
ok sayian, well fwi, huwa is in my guild also last i checked, so gl with that, oh and darkdemon owned u aswell,so go for it.

SayianOozaru
08-14-2006, 08:22 AM
well, last I check I applologized, but if your gonna keep talkin ****, I take that back. And I doubt Huwajux can beat me anymore :3

SayianOozaru
08-14-2006, 08:34 AM
Well, IXI your appologized, so I appologized, and it seems that isnt fair to you, so I guess Ill have jo, nikato, and jar back me up (plus a few extras) ^^

MisterMastermind
08-14-2006, 08:57 AM
No, Jo appoligized to IXI (had jin appoligize for him) So nikato is outta the picture. I told Jo he was weak for that. Dont ever appoligize to someone after "declaring war" on them. Lol.
I left when I saw that topic. Since I only beat you like 1/6 spars, I figure I'll leave you dying to Typhoon (whenever he gets on) and leave the guild killing to me. I dont care who gets control of the guild...Everyone in Masamune became an enimy the minute they decided to stay after hearing about this.I might play for awhile now, I just got done raping maloria's economy, I brought 100m+ into circulation via Slots in one night. I'm done with that for awhile. Well, IXI your appologized, so I appologized, and it seems that isnt fair to you, so I guess Ill have jo, nikato, and jar back me up (plus a few extras) Nikato and Jo wussed out from the looks of that discussion board topic. takes a stronger man to swallow up and apologize to stand and fight... True, but it takes a Typhoon to kick your ass, make you smell in the putrid smell of defeat, rub your face in it, and pretend it never happened just to show you who's better.

SayianOozaru
08-14-2006, 09:23 AM
Haha. IXI appologized to me, then asked if i was gonna fight him anymore. I told him i wouldnt. But he keeps talkin ****, so i guess jo and his guild will have to kill IXI with me.

Jar, Jo and his guild backed me up like 3 posts ago lol...they appologized to ixi like 9 posts agon..,so...

bahamutstevetff
08-14-2006, 09:35 AM
try it typh, i havent talked **** abt u since i apologized in iricia dropship, but like i said, id rather not fight but idc anymore.

Huwajux
08-14-2006, 12:04 PM
Man, it's just a game...

bahamutstevetff
08-14-2006, 12:10 PM
Man, it's just a game...

yer your right, i lose myself :(. this thread is total spam and was inviting flame from the start, deleate please.

MrsMastermind
08-14-2006, 05:04 PM
Man, it's just a game...
Woo! First post that made sense!

SayianOozaru
08-14-2006, 05:17 PM
SHE LIVES!

where you been?! :frown:

Magadal
08-14-2006, 05:24 PM

I dont play Zone anymore.

Edit: Daemon Tenchu (Magadal) was very good when he played.

Without the e please...well Crow now, would be better :]

Leoxx
08-19-2006, 10:39 PM
xD god i only read two pages (1 and 3) and im having the most fun ever. roflmao!
well from the looks of the first page, its a lose-lose situation, if u stay in, Sayion hunts, and typh too right? i think.. and if u stay in, then IXI is all grr arg and then he hunts you.
ne other way, im gona get a REALLY good kick outa this xD
oh yea and magadal, nice pic xD

bahamutstevetff
08-20-2006, 10:16 PM
well w/e, ive quit now cuz zones boarin n i only wanna play zodiac, when i was at my best i would kick typhs ass and sayian just sucks. zones crap now, no originality. cya.

MisterMastermind
08-21-2006, 01:28 AM
when i was at my best i would kick typhs ass
I'm going to quote my signature for a second...
AHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHA! Once more... AHAHAHAHAHAA!

MrsMastermind
08-21-2006, 06:13 PM
You're all blinded by your arrogance.

SayianOozaru
08-21-2006, 06:15 PM
lol ixi lost pretty much every one that liked him cause he turned on me...and everyone still hasnt became friends? lol.

well...turns out i stayed at my moms...but lifes busy...last week b4 school starts...so lots of **** goin on, like partys n ****...of course everyday wit me is a party ;)

anyway...i dont no...ya'll should get along since i dont play no more...and mechs at my dads so i dont think he'll be playin either...

Stone_Tower
08-22-2006, 08:54 AM
Im not particularly fond of Zodiac, over-crowded and sad execution if you ask me. Zone is original, no other server is quite like it. I can name atleast 5 servers that are exactly like Zodiac. Anyway's just close this un-needed thread please.