PDA

View Full Version : Bugs/Fixes/Others.

SayianOozaru
08-11-2006, 11:10 PM
Please only post here if you know of a bug, or know something that needs fixed.

Mortar-Needs to have some kind of system that lets you shoot in different angles, without having to get up and move.

FlameThrower-Needs to be made into particle effects (like Graal Kingdoms Fireball, would decress lag alot)

Goonadier-Needs to be added to charts, and needs to add kills (right now it adds your kills to slime, instead of Goonadier)

Ice Cannon-Needs to be disabled in Drop Ships (people sit around freezing players trying to get to the map :whatever: )

Taze Bomb-Should be added to charts, and needs to add kills to Taze Bomb. (right now it adds a kill to whatever you have in 'D' if the Taze Bomb is equiped in 'S')

Grenades-Should be added to charts, and should be turned into particle effects (Would decress lag alot)

3-D light effects for bullets-Should be turned into particle effects, to decrease lag (Like the ErBeamer's bullets)

Laser Force-Needs to be able to shoot in diagonal directions.

New Weapons-Like the Photon Cannon, should be added asap ;)

Gas-From the Gas Grenade, should be made into a particle effect.

Guild Wars Weapons-Like the Grenade Launcher, Dart Gun, and Blaster should be added to other planets/classes. Also they need to be added onto the Weapons Chart (the 'Statistics' Menu)

Jail-Needs to be added to give glitchers a 'Time Out'. (Even though I rarely see anyone glitching anymore.)

Sniper-Needs to be scripted, and added to the game.

Binoculars-Needs to be scripted, so its not just sitting there. (should be like Graal Kingdoms crows nest view, when your on the ships.)

Radio-Needs to be scripted, and added to the game.

Slow Downs-The freeze time on Rifles, and Aprippers should be slowed so there more even.

Relogers-When you use a Gas Grenade, or Flame Thrower (D) and relog, you can hurt your own team mates. This needs to be fixed.

Rocket Launcher-Should be changed to add kills to the Rocket Launcher, and not the Mortar...

Grenade Launcher-Should add kills to the Grenade Launcher, and not the Mortar...

Updates-We need the Mortar shells, and Rockets changed back to the normal Rockets, instead of using Egg Shells...Lol.^^

This is all I can think of atm, I'll post more when I see them/remember them. ^^

dude2020
08-12-2006, 12:20 AM
SAYIAN U FORGOT TO SAY CAHNGE THE MOTARS MAKE TO NORMAL AMMOS!!!!!! i agree with all too =]

jkool666
08-12-2006, 01:08 AM
Mortar-Needs to have some kind of system that lets you shoot in different angles, without having to get up and move.
Agreed.

FlameThrower-Needs to be made into particle effects (like Graal Kingdoms Fireball, would decress lag alot)
Agreed.

Goonadier-Needs to be added to charts, and needs to add kills (right now it adds your kills to slime, instead of Goonadier)
Agreed, and good idea.

Ice Cannon-Needs to be disabled in Drop Ships (people sit around freezing players trying to get to the map :whatever: )
YES!

Taze Bomb-Should be added to charts, and needs to add kills to Taze Bomb. (right now it adds a kill to whatever you have in 'D' if the Taze Bomb is equiped in 'S')
It only adds to melee weapons I'm pretty sure. But yes, agreed.

Grenades-Should be added to charts, and should be turned into particle effects (Would decress lag alot)
Agreed. :P

3-D light effects for bullets-Should be turned into particle effects, to decrease lag (Like the ErBeamer's bullets)
Agreed, but things will be boring

Laser Force-Needs to be able to shoot in diagonal directions.
NO WAY! That thing is way to powerful, if it shoots diagonally then it would be unbeatable.

New Weapons-Like the Photon Cannon, should be added asap ;)
Agreed.

Gas-From the Gas Grenade, should be made into a particle effect.
Sure thing cap.

Guild Wars Weapons-Like the Grenade Launcher, Dart Gun, and Blaster should be added to other planets/classes. Also they need to be added onto the Weapons Chart (the 'Statistics' Menu)
Indeed.

Jail-Needs to be added to give glitchers a 'Time Out'. (Even though I rarely see anyone glitching anymore.)
Glitchers and people who need to watch their temper...

Sniper-Needs to be scripted, and added to the game.
That things never coming :(

Binoculars-Needs to be scripted, so its not just sitting there. (should be like Graal Kingdoms crows nest view, when your on the ships.)
Yeah.

Radio-Needs to be scripted, and added to the game.
Its already in the game, type / or ' before your text to use it.

Slow Downs-The freeze time on Rifles, and Aprippers should be slowed so there more even.
Yes, but only some rifles.

Relogers-When you use a Gas Grenade, or Flame Thrower (D) and relog, you can hurt your own team mates. This needs to be fixed.
Really? Cool!, I can't wait until I see Touya on my team.

SayianOozaru
08-12-2006, 01:16 AM
Lol, I found out about the 'Relog' glitch awhile ago (Christmas Time) Pip used it on me :(

Also, the Radio, is not in-game yet. Look in your section where the Jet Pack is, and you'll see what I'm talking about...

jkool666
08-12-2006, 01:18 AM
Also, the Radio, is not in-game yet. Look in your section where the Jet Pack is, and you'll see what I'm talking about...
I know lol, I'm pretty sure thats what its for.

Dante55555
08-12-2006, 02:27 AM
LOL ile agree with most things but the lazer force and the relogers :P.. Its fun to own people on ur team that are pissing u off stealing ur kills lol

SayianOozaru
08-12-2006, 02:36 AM
Dont admit to abusing a glitch, newbcake xD

and Stefan wants the laser force to shoot diagonally lol...he came up with the idea^^

Dante55555
08-12-2006, 02:48 AM
The only reason i avoid death of that thing is coz i always stay diagnol. Thats not fair.. And i wasnt abusing it i was just.. Testing it ;).. Besides atleast i admited it.

pooper200000
08-12-2006, 02:46 PM

This is all I can think of atm, I'll post more when I see them/remember them. ^^
Goonadier yes needs to be added to charts. Ice cannon if they freez eyou just fly over them x_x Guild wars lava gun needs to be on highscores too!

jkool666
08-12-2006, 09:29 PM
You frogot ApRipper needs to be changed as well.

SayianOozaru
08-12-2006, 10:33 PM

No I didn't. :p

jkool666
08-13-2006, 05:47 AM
Well it should be mentioned twice lol.

SayianOozaru
08-15-2006, 09:12 PM
so...staff needs to see this :3

Malinko
08-15-2006, 09:48 PM
so...staff needs to see this :3
ZOMG!

Stefan is looking at it RIGHT NOW.

!!!

HI @ SAYIANOOZARU!

Huwajux
08-15-2006, 09:48 PM
ZOMG!

!!!

HI @ SAYIANOOZARU!
You live up to your siggy alright.

SayianOozaru
08-15-2006, 10:20 PM
ZOMG!

!!!

HI @ SAYIANOOZARU!

!!!

HI @ MALINKO!

...im not sure if you were doing that to be funny...or if you were tryin to say hi xd...so uh x_x