PDA

View Full Version : This place is not a diary!

Crono
08-11-2006, 10:46 PM
Stop making threads about the first things that come to your mind. Supernanny, I've already told you this on Graal. Stop making so many damn threads, seriously theres too many and they are generally seen as being useless.

People in general should stop making threads the moment they have some random idea. They also need to stop making threads just because they got owned in x world at y time.

Also, if you DO have an idea don't present it like this: (im making this up)

"Thread name: HAY GUYZ...

Post: LOL I HAEV DIS AMAZING IDEA WER APIRCES SHUD FLOAT N 6 BULLETZ POP OUT OF THE PERSUNZ GUNS N EYE WAT DO U TINK????

Poll:YES, NO, SHOULD I STOP POSTING, LOLCRONOROX"

But rather do something like this...

"Thread name: Appirce idea

Post: I came up with an idea involving appirces and shooting! The appirces should shoot 4 bullets like normal but 2 additional bullets pop out of the eyes. What are your thoughts on this?

Poll: Agreed, Disagreed"

Vulcan
08-11-2006, 10:47 PM
Please listen to Crono, guys. :frown:

SayianOozaru
08-11-2006, 10:49 PM
NEBA!really though suppernanny made like 18 threads in 2 minutes,and they werent about anything important

pooper200000
08-11-2006, 10:49 PM
Fine x_x vulcan please delete my last 5 threads. I am going to stop posting on the forums period! nobody likes my ideas while some of them have been added liek the deathmatch consider this one of my last posts. Im probaly jsut gonna quit graal now. Might as well john no more stupid comments

dude2020
08-11-2006, 10:51 PM
NEBA!really though suppernanny made like 18 threads in 2 minutes,and they werent about anything important1.Agreed and Whitetext.So Damn Agreeded

MisterMastermind
08-11-2006, 10:51 PM
Continual, stupid, random and awful posts should be bannable.

bahamutstevetff
08-11-2006, 10:53 PM
poor supernanny, hes just trying to make zone more fun.

SayianOozaru
08-11-2006, 10:54 PM
Should, but isn't. :frown:

pooper200000
08-11-2006, 10:56 PM
oh well im just gonna quit this is the last thread ill probaly post on everyone hates me anyway

Crono
08-11-2006, 11:30 PM
oh well im just gonna quit this is the last thread ill probaly post on everyone hates me anyway

WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO ACT LIKE THIS?

Negative actions toward you does NOT mean people hate you. Just because your threads are not good does NOT mean all your ideas suck. Stop being so easy.

pooper200000
08-11-2006, 11:48 PM
they hate me for making bd ideas x_x I know someof my ideas don't suck. I meant I am quitting the forums :whatever: and wht do you mean I always have to act like this and you didn't say anything about that in game to me. >_<

OasaTor_PK
08-11-2006, 11:48 PM

lol graalemo.

In all seriousness, nobody should "hate you" judging you over the internet is like, dumb. I don't read these forums anymore, but I read the WoW forums, and I can ensure you, theres much more useless posts there then here.

Heres an example:

NERF SHAMANLZOL - Thread Title
"wtfnewb y u guys so leethaxor" - Actual Post.

pooper200000
08-11-2006, 11:50 PM
emo?

invaderzim66889
08-11-2006, 11:54 PM
Emotional.
Sorta.
Most kids are these days =o

Dante55555
08-12-2006, 02:33 AM
What are u guys even ranting about? xD.. Political posts here please... PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH XD..

bahamutstevetff
08-12-2006, 08:36 AM
supernanny, your ideas..sme maybe bad but we all appreciate you trying to make graal better >_> dont we guys. dont be upset <3.

SayianOozaru
08-12-2006, 09:43 AM
hes just tryin to get attention, ignore him, and he'l stop.

hampy
08-12-2006, 12:35 PM
Fine x_x vulcan please delete my last 5 threads. I am going to stop posting on the forums period! nobody likes my ideas while some of them have been added liek the deathmatch consider this one of my last posts. Im probaly jsut gonna quit graal now. Might as well john no more stupid comments

naw :spam:

pooper200000
08-12-2006, 02:33 PM
supernanny, your ideas..sme maybe bad but we all appreciate you trying to make graal better >_> dont we guys. dont be upset <3.
Thanks and im not upset i never really was. Im just doing this because I like arguing and this kinda makes the forums a bad place for me :)
hes just tryin to get attention, ignore him, and he'l stop.
Im not really. If i wanted attention i would do something that you commonly do such as make a thread entitled aye as in I not ay or something like that. :whatever:

bahamutstevetff
08-12-2006, 08:49 PM
if sayian wants attention he just goes "im hella perked, n i cnat tipe rlly znoe wud fall down wifout me cuz im hella gud gfx n wifoi=ut me gfxer skillz zone wud be ded..all hail me, unbeatable sayian." (flawed with 1 app lol)

SayianOozaru
08-12-2006, 11:11 PM
I try not to post anymore when I'm perked. And I try not to get on MySpace either, when Im perked. But seeing as how my thread "All Masamune will die" or something like that turned out ok, I think Im good to start posting again, as long as I take my time to do so.

And is you saying you beat me after I chuged a gatorade bottle full of baccardii gold supposed to make you better? Lol. You make me laugh (not really).

MisterMastermind
08-13-2006, 01:45 AM
Im not really. If i wanted attention i would do something that you commonly do such as make a thread entitled aye as in I not ay or something like that. :whatever:
My god, you just verbally owned sayian. <3 You can't leave now.

Sulukra
08-13-2006, 04:02 AM
My god, you just verbally owned sayian.

...You act as if thats a hard thing to do. :rolleyes:

SayianOozaru
08-13-2006, 04:16 AM
:frown: I hate you all. :D lol.Everyone knows I get along with everyone...except IXI cause he lamed me...and so the "war" started.

Edit:

Btw my sig pwns u all. ;)

dude2020
08-13-2006, 05:12 AM
Btw my sig pwns u all. ;)WAT SIG???

Sulukra
08-13-2006, 06:07 AM
WAT SIG???

We aren't worthy enough to see his awesome sig, obviously.

invaderzim66889
08-13-2006, 08:39 AM
We aren't worthy enough to see his awesome sig, obviously.

Second that.

SayianOozaru
08-13-2006, 08:48 AM
Darlene deleted it... :frown: it was bush as a pimp :(

pooper200000
08-13-2006, 03:06 PM
:frown: I hate you all. :D lol.Everyone knows I get along with everyone...except IXI cause he lamed me...and so the "war" started.

Edit:

Btw my sig pwns u all. ;)
Nice and put your sig bcak up so we can see it

My god, you just verbally owned sayian. <3 You can't leave now.
*****s im not leavcing im here for another year i have the year of gold

MisterMastermind
08-14-2006, 03:55 AM
...You act as if thats a hard thing to do. :rolleyes:
This is supernanny that did it, forget baby steps, this guy went all out and started sprinting.

pooper200000
08-14-2006, 04:01 AM
I don't sprint i jog and it makes my rolls from being 5'6 and weighing 104 jiggle!

I know my nick stinks but coming from a guy who used and still is called jar jar which is probaly from the star wars character that it the most stupid character in that movie made only to promote sales slightly YOu should not talk about stupid posts. I have continual post i defend what im talking about. I do make random posts but i have a.d.d or is it a.d.h.d. wait what was i talking about? and awful posts can be good from some players point of view and not from others that doesn't make them worthless or awful

invaderzim66889
08-14-2006, 06:23 AM
and awful posts can be good from some players point of view and not from others that doesn't make them worthless or awful
I agree with that only because I believe something being good or bad is a matter of opinion.

MisterMastermind
08-14-2006, 06:57 AM
I know my nick stinks but coming from a guy who used and still is called jar jar which is probaly from the star wars character that it the most stupid character in that movie made only to promote sales slightlyHe was the best character in any movie. >:( YOu should not talk about stupid posts.I spam, I don't post stupid posts. and awful posts can be good from some players point of view and not from others that doesn't make them worthless or awfulThere are some posts that are stupid, worthless, and awful to everyone.

MrsMastermind
08-14-2006, 04:58 PM
There are some posts that are stupid, worthless, and awful to everyone.

Like yours. KA-BURN!

PaperMario
08-22-2006, 02:08 PM
Yay.