PDA

View Full Version : !!new!!npc!!idea!!

fuzie
07-07-2001, 04:05 PM
has anyone tried to make a ski reosrt 4 graal?lifts,skis,snowboards,terrain park, chairlifts.???

fuzie
07-07-2001, 04:06 PM
also lift tickets that last 24 hours would be kewl!!!!!!!!!!!

ownerofbabylon
07-07-2001, 08:42 PM
thats an awesome idea :)

fuzie
07-08-2001, 12:36 AM
If anyone wants to help me script this just im me at ShadDr3...

I am a bad scripter but can do average kinda stuff so i would need s good scripter,i'm a lat on mithica so i would of course do all the levels........................

.............................................PLZ HELP..................................

BocoC
07-08-2001, 02:54 AM
One of my friends was doing this once... But I think he stopped working on it...

fuzie
07-08-2001, 05:13 PM
anyone want to help me???can this be done on a non p2p server??????

CyanideSR71
07-08-2001, 08:15 PM
Yeah, that wouldn't be too hard to make, and as long as you don't use ganis it should be fine.

fuzie
08-15-2001, 11:25 AM
ne one wanna help

Xaviar
08-15-2001, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by fuzie
ne one wanna help

Id love to help, but Im afraid I wouldnt be able to spend as much time on it as I should, Babylon comes first =/

Lyndzey8000
08-15-2001, 10:04 PM
I was going to do this when Mount Antora first came out. I told Stefan about it, and I made condos, but we couldn't use them because they were for players only, that would go by your account name. I was scripting a lift which was easy, but then Drakaden beat me to it and finished skiing. It was going to be skiing for humans, snowboarding for bomys.

Xaviar
08-15-2001, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Lyndzey8000
I was going to do this when Mount Antora first came out. I told Stefan about it, and I made condos, but we couldn't use them because they were for players only, that would go by your account name. I was scripting a lift which was easy, but then Drakaden beat me to it and finished skiing. It was going to be skiing for humans, snowboarding for bomys.

Originally posted by fuzie
anyone want to help me???can this be done on a non p2p server??????

*points ^*

ownerofbabylon
08-15-2001, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Xaviar

Id love to help, but Im afraid I wouldnt be able to spend as much time on it as I should, Babylon comes first =/

Hey man, your great but I dont want to completely drain your life of doing anything besides Babylon. You are one of the few staff that really help and are amazing and one day (hopefully in the near future) we will benefeit.

If you want to help him I will give you like a leave of absence or somthing and you can just take a break. I just hope we can get Babylon accepted before I go back to school. ;)

Xaviar
08-15-2001, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by ownerofbabylon

Hey man, your great but I dont want to completely drain your life of doing anything besides Babylon. You are one of the few staff that really help and are amazing and one day (hopefully in the near future) we will benefeit.

If you want to help him I will give you like a leave of absence or somthing and you can just take a break. I just hope we can get Babylon accepted before I go back to school. ;)

I jus meant where graal was concerned...I do have a life =D