PDA

View Full Version : Just an idea for NEW event weapons!

pooper200000
08-11-2006, 02:34 PM
Ok I don't know about the rest of you but I am sick and tired of lamers coming into iricia with red pistoles and there is no way to defeat them because the rp are overpowered. My new idea is that the people who have he current rp keep them but from now on they give away custom weapons that there are only one of to a single player and that gun is never to be had by someoen else. If you don't agree with me please explain your reason as I see no reason for this not to happen.

MisterMastermind
08-11-2006, 06:03 PM
Event weapons are FINE. Stop complaining, appirces>aprippers>event weapons. I think repeated complaining about the same thing should be a bannable offense.

invaderzim66889
08-11-2006, 08:06 PM
Ok I don't know about the rest of you but I am sick and tired of lamers coming into iricia with red pistoles and there is no way to defeat them because the rp are overpowered. My new idea is that the people who have he current rp keep them but from now on they give away custom weapons that there are only one of to a single player and that gun is never to be had by someoen else. If you don't agree with me please explain your reason as I see no reason for this not to happen.

They have to be something better than the rest if you had to earn them.
amiright?
Talking about davy, just use rips up close, get's him every time ;o

dude2020
08-11-2006, 09:24 PM
dont get rid of the old ones jsut add the new ones Nubber >=O

pooper200000
08-11-2006, 10:01 PM
They have to be something better than the rest if you had to earn them.
amiright?
Talking about davy, just use rips up close, get's him every time ;o
quoted for white texation i don't have any

invaderzim66889
08-11-2006, 11:21 PM
quoted for white texation i don't have any
Quoted for white textation reply. I meant aprippers Z_Z

dude2020
08-12-2006, 12:22 AM
the rp are overpowered.....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAH ha Rps isnt over powered (much) adn Rps isnt UNDEFATBALE God i ebat the hell outta poizike using Lrpusler when hes using rps so shudda up

jkool666
08-12-2006, 12:40 AM
....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ha Rps isnt over powered (much) adn Rps isnt UNDEFATBALE God i ebat the hell outta poizike using Lrpusler when hes using rps so shudda up
*Idea!* Shut up and quit targeting him.

dude2020
08-12-2006, 12:46 AM
Jesse =/ hes making all these idea's that are quite useless =/

jkool666
08-12-2006, 01:30 AM
So, acting like that will help?

dude2020
08-12-2006, 01:58 AM
Who's Gonna stop me?

pooper200000
08-12-2006, 02:41 PM
I don't care who but john I swear right now I hope you burn forever and ever ina happy cheerful place and learn that some of us don't take joy in make others unhappy. I want this idea because some of the current things are just stupid. This idea isn't useless because then it will stop rp laming and other stuff.

MisterMastermind
08-12-2006, 09:59 PM
Who's Gonna stop me?
Darlene, Sam, or Vulcan.

dude2020
08-13-2006, 01:02 AM
Darlene, Sam, or Vulcan.but i wasnt targenting him =/ fidn other threds of his there is sum1 else that said it =/ nad plz show me how i was tragenting him (spelt bad so wat sue me...)

invaderzim66889
08-13-2006, 03:39 AM
but i wasnt targenting him =/ fidn other threds of his there is sum1 else that said it =/ nad plz show me how i was tragenting him (spelt bad so wat sue me...)

Just because some one else does one thing doesn't make okay fer you to do it =o. Saying that made me feel like a mom. You target him by calling him names, indusing sarcasm, and telling him to shut up. Sue'd.

MisterMastermind
08-14-2006, 03:51 AM
but i wasnt targenting him =/ fidn other threds of his there is sum1 else that said it =/ nad plz show me how i was tragenting him (spelt bad so wat sue me...)
You have disagreed with EACH and EVERY one of his ideas, along with trying to make him feel bad. If I would have said it you would have just shut up and nodded your head.

pooper200000
08-14-2006, 04:02 AM
You have disagreed with EACH and EVERY one of his ideas, along with trying to make him feel bad. If I would have said it you would have just shut up and nodded your head.
i luv you can you make your pet dog john roll over please?

MrsMastermind
08-14-2006, 04:53 PM
And what are you guys doing to John right now? Targeting :O

Plus, it's hard to agree with his ideas..

pooper200000
08-14-2006, 04:56 PM
And what are you guys doing to John right now? Targeting :O

Plus, it's hard to agree with his ideas..
he deserves it just this once

MrsMastermind
08-14-2006, 05:00 PM
He might, but it's unethical.

pooper200000
08-14-2006, 05:42 PM
aren'; we all?

Stone_Tower
08-14-2006, 08:57 PM
I've seen about 5-6 posts of spam. Why make guns that only one person recives? This makes for great show boating and more fights. Make new event items, but host like 5-6 events to win them, no more and no less.

pooper200000
08-14-2006, 09:06 PM
Why make guns that one person recieves. So that each person has the chance to win an unique weapon that makes them different from everyone else while they also have the chance to win rp bp and reapers.

Stone_Tower
08-14-2006, 09:15 PM
How about this, someone of great talent enters every event to recieve that one of a kind item....then nobody else wins but him.

pooper200000
08-14-2006, 09:24 PM
they can only win one then

dude2020
08-14-2006, 09:34 PM
You have disagreed with EACH and EVERY one of his ideas, along with trying to make him feel bad. If I would have said it you would have just shut up and nodded your head.no i wouldnt i'd say the same thing if u posted these idea's =/
you make your pet dog john roll over please?
:whatever:
he deserves it just once
ive been targented before By a peson i will not name so dont say this is my first time noob :\

pooper200000
08-14-2006, 09:42 PM
:whatever:

About that whatever what you used it to refer to is true

dude2020
08-14-2006, 10:09 PM
that whatever u used to refer was so trueima do wat Brian does (well used to do :frown: ) Kill you until u quit (after my banning...)

Stone_Tower
08-14-2006, 10:22 PM
How does a topic for new event weapons turn out to this? Just get back on topic please, this is what the fourums are for, open ideas and oponions.

Anyways if your going to have some new event ideas maybe be more swords. For instince a double bladed sword which has two plasamsaber's on each end of it, making it nicer. After all as Crono said, event weapons are eye candy and nothing more. The second idea I have would be a 1-handed rifle. It would shoot out plasma bullets which travel faster then br and rr but it will do half the damage, considering its only one handed.

dude2020
08-14-2006, 10:46 PM
The second idea I have would be a 1-handed rifle. It would shoot out plasma bullets which travel faster then br and rr but it will do half the damage, considering its only one handed.Sounds like Handgun cept it spreads alot =/

Stone_Tower
08-14-2006, 10:50 PM
Sounds like Handgun cept it spreads alot =/

Handgun: Solid bullets that travel fast and use two hands. Also spreads ridiculously lardge.

Mini-Rifle: Plasma bullets which travel fast but do low damage. Has little spread.

pooper200000
08-14-2006, 10:55 PM
that could be one of the unique weapons

Stone_Tower
08-14-2006, 11:35 PM
that could be one of the unique weapons

How about 2-3 get released instead of just 1?

killer_dog10
08-15-2006, 04:39 PM
How about this, someone of great talent enters every event to recieve that one of a kind item....then nobody else wins but him.
That is true last event I went to Two poeple were teaming me:( whats make things bad was It was just me and them but it was just a fun event but I think in events no one should talk or know who each other are (everyone looks the same and you can't right click on them so thier no teaming and giving like i mean if 2 people were teaming and one of the had Rps then that guy would let his friend kill him so he gets Rps also.

Anyway maybe event items can be buyable but at a great cost like 50000 for Rps that way they are even more eye candysince I dont see much event items on an normal day.So I can guess that most poeple don't even know that reapers\Bps\Rps (thats all the event items I know) exist unless they go to the trader and see them and think wow those are cool I would love to save my money and go buy them.
Thus they would more liky want to be p2p to save up because lets face it very few people are going to win events but we can all save money when we p2p.

MisterMastermind
08-15-2006, 08:39 PM
How about this, someone of great talent enters every event to recieve that one of a kind item....then nobody else wins but him.;) Exactly, but I wouldn't mind alot of them.

Bl0nkt
08-15-2006, 09:04 PM
Omg this thread is jam packed with super villains.

invaderzim66889
08-15-2006, 09:23 PM
Omg this thread is jam packed with super villains.
liek no way weher?!1/?1

Stone_Tower
08-16-2006, 01:44 AM
Th events are a big issue if their are teamers. We need 2-3 event members per event, sadly I have never seen more then 1 on at a time.

killer_dog10
08-16-2006, 02:00 AM
lol the last event I told you about that had the 2 guys teaming.I forgot to tell but as they were teaming me I had to back stafe to try to escape an event member told me no back stafing XD so pretty much I was done for

I wasn't mad because it was just an fun event but if it were for reaper or rps I would have exploded !pissed!

jkool666
08-16-2006, 02:47 AM
Th events are a big issue if their are teamers. We need 2-3 event members per event, sadly I have never seen more then 1 on at a time.
Then log on more, generally we have about 2 or 3 people in a prize event. Fun events we don't need many people...

Stone_Tower
08-16-2006, 03:07 AM
Then log on more, generally we have about 2 or 3 people in a prize event. Fun events we don't need many people...

You just have to calm down. Im not going to log on just to see the staff members. I know they do a good job. Im just concerned with teaming, I just started playing 2-3 days ago and im relatively new to graal. From wont killer dog says, he gets teamed alot and no staff prevents this. My next idea was to maybe install cameras when an event is being held, this way you can see the whole map and if anyone is teaming.
Note: By installing the cameras, I mean scripting them, which isnt that hard. I know zone has some talented staff.

dude2020
08-16-2006, 03:40 AM
My next idea was to maybe install cameras when an event is being held, this way you can see the whole map and if anyone is teaming.
Note: By installing the cameras, I mean scripting them, which isnt that hard. I know zone has some talented staff.
u mean like a T.V to see the game? tis has been suggested before sorry :)

Stone_Tower
08-16-2006, 03:44 AM
u mean like a T.V to see the game? tis has been suggested before sorry :)

Not techinically one T.V, but a series of tv's. This will make good for spying on hackers, glitchers, etc... This will also help for events I bealive.

MisterMastermind
08-16-2006, 04:35 AM
You just have to calm down.
Erm, he is calm.

Stone_Tower
08-16-2006, 04:39 AM
Erm, he is calm.

He just bashes my ideas on other threads without giving contructive feeback :(. But lets not spam up the thread. New event items need to be added but not personal items. More like 5 hosted for each item. Post your event ideas if you have any.

Huwajux
08-16-2006, 01:45 PM
I forgot to tell but as they were teaming me I had to back stafe to try to escape an event member told me no back stafing XD so pretty much I was done for
It's called running? I'm sure an event member wouldn't of seen teaming and told the guy getting teamed off.

jkool666
08-16-2006, 04:36 PM
You just have to calm down.
I am calm... Cough; Your Jin

Im just concerned with teaming, I just started playing 2-3 days ago and im relatively new to graal. From wont killer dog says, he gets teamed alot and no staff prevents this.
Because we can't trust everyone... I can easily say, Stone_Tower teamed me in an eventIJDSIFSIFS!!!!! KICKZOR HIM!!FF!11! Even if you didn't team me, would you not be mad if you did nothing wrong?

He just bashes my ideas on other threads without giving contructive feeback :(.
I give feed back, just because I don't like your ideas doesn't mean I bash them. So I'm supposed to lie to you and say I love them?

No, more ways to lame... And thats 20 heals people can make.

No, terrible, Scouts and Commandos could FLY (not literly) across the map, they could rival speed hackers...

I don't like it, clearly they wouldn't be transparent so you could use them to block bullets and hide behind.

Note how I gave reasons for why I don't like them, and on EVERY other idea you made on that thread (which is the only thread I seen you posting ideas on) I said I agreed with them.

Stone_Tower
08-16-2006, 08:01 PM
I am calm... Cough; Your Jin

Because we can't trust everyone... I can easily say, Stone_Tower teamed me in an eventIJDSIFSIFS!!!!! KICKZOR HIM!!FF!11! Even if you didn't team me, would you not be mad if you did nothing wrong?

I give feed back, just because I don't like your ideas doesn't mean I bash them. So I'm supposed to lie to you and say I love them?

Note how I gave reasons for why I don't like them, and on EVERY other idea you made on that thread (which is the only thread I seen you posting ideas on) I said I agreed with them.

Yes but, more ways of laming? Im not sure if most people know what lame is. Laming for instince wouldnt be healing. That option is open to everyone and not just one specific person. Therefor, it cannot be lame by any means.

Scouts...fly accross the map (Running supper fast)? Well, bikes can do the same thing, only you have the health of the bike to protect you.

When people team, you can trust if their tealling the truth or not. Thats why you clearly need cameras of some sort. This is the only way to fully make sure that they are telling the truth.

To the first thing, I do not know why everyone thinks im Jin. From what I was told, Jin recently re-subscribed his p2p. I know this because he told me when I was playing UN, and since I was a trial, he helped me out a little. Even though, if he subsrcibed for a new p2p, then why would he buy a new one? It just doesnt add up. Jin is Jin and I am me. So far alot of people have been thinking im IxI or Jin, and well it starts to get annoying.

killer_dog10
08-16-2006, 08:02 PM
It's called running? I'm sure an event member wouldn't of seen teaming and told the guy getting teamed off.
Yeah i know i was runing because 2 poeple were shoting at me :p so when i did get away they healed and waited for me :(

Anyways this is just spilled milk that I already cleaned up. It was only a fun event.

pooper200000
08-16-2006, 08:13 PM
To the first thing, I do not know why everyone thinks im Jin. From what I was told, Jin recently re-subscribed his p2p. I know this because he told me when I was playing UN, and since I was a trial, he helped me out a little. Even though, if he subsrcibed for a new p2p, then why would he buy a new one? It just doesnt add up. Jin is Jin and I am me. So far alot of people have been thinking im IxI or Jin, and well it starts to get annoying.
They mean it in a good way. I hope... Its probaly just your mannerisms or some of the things you say. For ex: YOu smile a lot and act stupid and have odd looks. Hey your like supernanny! IM not saying anyone is stupid except for maybe that noe guy named supernanny.

Stone_Tower
08-16-2006, 08:15 PM
They mean it in a good way. I hope... Its probaly just your mannerisms or some of the things you say. For ex: YOu smile a lot and act stupid and have odd looks. Hey your like supernanny! IM not saying anyone is stupid except for maybe that noe guy named supernanny.

Well I didnt know Jin that well because he really stop playing after he lost his bounty, which I didnt know what a bounty was at the time but someone told me a few days later....Whose suppernanny?

pooper200000
08-16-2006, 08:17 PM
IM supernanny wheres the slap you on the back of the head emocon? :) oh well

jkool666
08-16-2006, 09:38 PM
That option is open to everyone and not just one specific person. Therefor, it cannot be lame by any means.
Thats what I've ALWAYS said, but its wrong...

Scouts...fly accross the map (Running supper fast)? Well, bikes can do the same thing, only you have the health of the bike to protect you.
Except bikes arn't found on, Sparing, Deathmatch, some of gwars, some of Iricia, and KOTH... And, you can't shoot off bikes...

When people team, you can trust if their tealling the truth or not. Thats why you clearly need cameras of some sort. This is the only way to fully make sure that they are telling the truth.
I don't remember saying no to this idea, I remember saying there are at least 2 or 3 staff members online... And I remember standing up for myself and other staff in saying that we do act upon complaints.

You get called Jin because you are... Live with it...

And in closing, you still haven't showed me where I *bashed* your ideas. I can't even remember the last time I bashed ANYONES ideas...

pooper200000
08-16-2006, 09:40 PM
And in closing, you still haven't showed me where I *bashed* your ideas. I can't even remember the last time I bashed ANYONES ideas...
*cough NEVER! *cough *cough

Stone_Tower
08-16-2006, 09:45 PM
Thats what I've ALWAYS said, but its wrong...

Except bikes arn't found on, Sparing, Deathmatch, some of gwars, some of Iricia, and KOTH... And, you can't shoot off bikes...

I don't remember saying no to this idea, I remember saying there are at least 2 or 3 staff members online... And I remember standing up for myself and other staff in saying that we do act upon complaints.

You get called Jin because you are... Live with it...

Im not Jin, stop accusing me of being someone im not. Thats like me calling you Stefan, the statement is completely untrue. Also boots wouldnt work in deathmatch or spar, just like the Jetpack. Also please explain to me why you think I am "Jin".

pooper200000
08-16-2006, 09:49 PM
probaly mannnerisms

jkool666
08-16-2006, 10:22 PM
Im not Jin, stop accusing me of being someone im not. Thats like me calling you Stefan, the statement is completely untrue. Also boots wouldnt work in deathmatch or spar, just like the Jetpack.
Ok, boots still sound a little lame. KOTH, some of gwars, some of Iricia... The ability to rival speed hackers isn't

Also please explain to me why you think I am "Jin".
Your Jin, its pretty self explanitory. Meows @ Jin

pooper200000
08-16-2006, 10:23 PM
explain it for the *****s like me then please!

jkool666
08-16-2006, 10:32 PM
I really have no reasoning (that I plan to tell). Its just a fact, Stone_tower is Jin... Now this thread is off topic. Which is new event weapons...

I think upgraded weapons should be event prizes. Like my Appirces V2 and ApRipper V2.

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67147