PDA

View Full Version : I need help... x_x

SayianOozaru
08-11-2006, 12:25 AM
Alright, so around Christmas time, I had to switch from one email address to another. I was only able to switch my Forums emails over (to change my Forum password, and such).

I had to switch from;

[email protected]

to;

[email protected]

I thought switching my Forum email over to my new E-Mail address would work on the player aswell. But I was wrong. Now I just lost my player password, and tried to find the document I had of the passwords, and I guess I deleted that document...

So I went to change my password (Because I thought I had switched the player's email aswell...but it was only the Forums email) And it seems that I cant get my password back...

Is there anyway I can get my password back? or have my players email be changed to my new email address? ([email protected])

I bought this game in 05', and I didnt save the "order number" so I cant do this myself...I need a higher staff member to help me...

Matt
08-11-2006, 12:31 AM
Should be in Tech Support forum, for future refence.

Do you still have access to your old email, or your saying you closed the old one completely and are trying to use your new one only?

SayianOozaru
08-11-2006, 12:37 AM
I (my mom) switched from sbcglobal, to comcast...and so I no longer have access to the email;

[email protected]

...I tried logging in about 10 minutes ago, but it says that the E-Mail account is "suspended" or something like that...

So I only have access to [email protected]

:frown:

pooper200000
08-11-2006, 12:43 AM
Oh Im gonna say vulcans line support ticket!!! Also you lost your game pass or forms because aren't you able to resend them? I think i did that before

Matt
08-11-2006, 12:45 AM
I suggest you contact sbcglobal.net support, tell them your situation because theirs a possibility they will temporarily unsuspend it so you can get access to whatever you need.

Im not sure if Globals have access to IP history (If their even is such a thing), but if they do, they can check your past IPs and match it with the one your currently on. Something along those lines will work, so create an Accounts Support Ticket (http://support.cyberjoueurs.com/support/index.php?action=ticket_submit&d=3) , and im sure Ibonic will help you a.s.a.p. Lyndzey is currently on vacation.

Good luck. :)

SayianOozaru
08-11-2006, 01:13 AM
:(

For some reason, when I regestered there I didn't recive an E-Mail...its been 10 minutes now...so I guess I'll wait...

Ibonic
08-11-2006, 01:20 AM
:(

For some reason, when I regestered there I didn't recive an E-Mail...its been 10 minutes now...so I guess I'll wait...

I activated your support center account and forum PMed you a temporary password.

Although I have already updated your game/"player" account's e-mail address, so you might not need to create a support ticket now anyway. ;)

SayianOozaru
08-11-2006, 01:47 AM
:D TY!

Iboinc i owe you one :D

Edit:

>_< I gotta wait 2 days before getting a new password...would it be faster to make a support ticket?

Ibonic
08-11-2006, 01:58 AM
... new password..

Sent.