PDA

View Full Version : The Reaper Event.

SayianOozaru
08-07-2006, 11:38 PM
Wow, I finally particapate in a reaper event, and end up getting lamed by everyones favorite newb, FireChamp1. How fun. :rolleyes:

Why would you pick kv9 as an event weapon to use anyway?

No body uses those, next time make it something people actually use rather than some kv9 x_x

Those weapons make it possible to be lamed. Expecially when you get to DeathMatch and just get a class picked 00:01 seconds before the match starts. You guys (Staff) aren't the brightest in the bunch, now are you?

icemaster
08-07-2006, 11:46 PM
im more dissapointed in friends healing in spars.....

seems they want the weapon more then the friend ;o

dude2020
08-07-2006, 11:55 PM
ha ha ha @ Brian
Btw let Frieza re color mags or u do it to black >=O

SayianOozaru
08-07-2006, 11:59 PM
im more dissapointed in friends healing in spars.....

seems they want the weapon more then the friend ;o

I remember when KnowOneYouKnow, pulled that on me >_<

And he got reapers instead of me. Something always happens in Reaper events, and I never win them. How weird. :rolleyes:

So far I've been in three Reaper Events. I was in the first Reaper event, and died fighting (WAY back in I think it was April 2005?) Then the second one I was in, I ended up being beat in a spar by KnowOneYouKnow (I think that was in Febuary 2006) And now this one, I ended up being lamed by Firechamp1, I had just picked a class as the Event started, and when I get on the planet, I'm already being shot, so I tried using barrels x_x (Today)

dude2020
08-08-2006, 12:01 AM
KnowOneYouKnowits NoOneYouKnow XD btw answer my question

pooper200000
08-08-2006, 12:24 AM
wait there was a reapers event? when? Oh and sayain they can choose any weapon they want as an event weapon. Stop complaining about there not beinmg enough events and not having reapers because you were lamed by someone you deem noob.

dude2020
08-08-2006, 12:28 AM
Oh and sayain they can choose any weapon they want as an event weapon. Uhh no they cant noob
Stop complaining about there not beinmg enough events and not having reapers because you were lamed by someone you deem noob.please re state that....and he wasnt *****ing about not having Reaps.....and there is enough events u noob

Crono
08-08-2006, 12:32 AM
No body uses those, next time make it something people actually use rather than some kv9 x_x

Who's to decide that it should be a weapon everyone uses?

Weapons are what the ET's decide.

Yeah the reaper event was a surprise by Vulcan, he just decided to have it hosted after the red pistole one.

SayianOozaru
08-08-2006, 12:33 AM
John, it's okay. Poopers kind of on the slow side, if you know what I mean. ;)

And Pooper, look at my 1200 hours of being on Zone, Before you try to call someone a "noob", newb.

Kids these days :rolleyes:

And John, I'm tried of the re-colors. That to me, is like when I made the Red Rifle, and then the Green Rifle. It's just a recolor of most of my work...and I dont really like it. :(

*Edit

Who's to decide that it should be a weapon everyone uses?

Weapons are what the ET's decide.

Yeah the reaper event was a surprise by Vulcan, he just decided to have it hosted after the red pistole one.

Its always Vulcan choosing that weapon for Reaper events! Vulcan, Im going to get you on Graal Kingdoms >:3 :D

pooper200000
08-08-2006, 12:42 AM
John, it's okay. I am kind of on the slow side, if you know what I mean. ;)

And Pooper, look at my 1200 hours of being on Zone, Before you try to call someone a "noob", newb.

Kids these days :rolleyes:

i didn't call you a noob i said someoen who you deem is a noob and wheres the hitting head on a desk emocon x-x

dude2020
08-08-2006, 12:55 AM
John, I'm tried of the re-colors. That to me, is like when I made the Red Rifle, and then the Green Rifle. It's just a recolor of most of my work...and I dont really like it. :(then you do it?

Crono
08-08-2006, 12:58 AM
I chose KV9 on that event. :O

SayianOozaru
08-08-2006, 01:57 AM
ORLY? Usually Vulcan does...Or at least when I was an ET, He always told me to host and use KV9's as a weapon ^^

MisterMastermind
08-08-2006, 09:11 AM
I logged off right after giving dragonrid RPS, I had to get harassed by small children.

Huwajux
08-08-2006, 02:06 PM
@ Sayian

Grow up.

Firechamp1
08-08-2006, 06:28 PM
im everbodys favourite newb? YAY EVERBODY KNOWS ME!

SayianOozaru
08-08-2006, 08:28 PM
@ Huwa

Dont make me find you. :D

@ firechamp1

Isnt that what I said? :confused:

Also, it'd be "EVERYBODY" not EVERBODY

PaperMario
08-09-2006, 06:30 AM
I won this Reapers event....xD