PDA

View Full Version : new planet :D

theHAWKER
08-04-2006, 07:48 PM
This planet has completely no air, so the only why to fight is in ships. :eek:
you would start in this dusty drop ship, at the far right side would be the team solector.

after you choose your team (there would be 2 teams (roges and defenders and an indapendants)) you would go to the far right side where there would be 2 huge transport ships and one smaller transport ship. the 2 big ones would carry the players on the teams, and the smaller one would cary the indapendant players. the ships would go to the surface of the planet then stay there.

when you land on the planet your in a bunker where there would be a bunch -like 3 or 4- ships. you can only get in and out of your ship when your in the bunker.

When your out side of the bunker the planets realy dusty but like i sayed you cant walk on the planet.

the point of this planet is bacily ctf you take your ship inside the aposing teams get out take there flag get back in your ship and fly back to your bunker with out blowing up! ^^

the indapendant team can't win there only there for the kills ;D

Huwajux
08-04-2006, 11:50 PM
The planet GFX looks like Putty and this should be in the Information section. :P

Don't understand the rest, except that it's like CTF, which is coming already.

dude2020
08-05-2006, 12:39 AM
the world reminds me of puke......
CTF i been there once (Ty Typhoon only Dropship tho)
Off topic here
When u relog u should be taken to the dropship and lose ur bounty to the person that last shot u when u relog or w/e to help prevent relogers getting high bounty like FireChamp1

myth-simba
11-11-2006, 01:49 AM
omg its mars 11 billion years from now when it becomes sustainible for human life :)