07-31-2006, 08:59 PM
my suggestion is:

finish it, and make it the right size for zone so i can pwn people in it :D

its sekc.

contiga
07-31-2006, 09:06 PM
Suggestions;

- Flames out of the back
- Make exit ladders (optional, players can put them there, or take them inside and fly!!)
- More directions
- Get it added into the game <3

Crono
07-31-2006, 09:12 PM
Flames = done by Stefan and light effects

Elk
07-31-2006, 09:13 PM
Flames...I thought about something else like plasma flames (blueish glow or so)

Crono
07-31-2006, 09:25 PM

Well, whatever comes out of it is done by Stefan anyway. Blue plasma flames, pluffy shots, etc. >_<

Elk
07-31-2006, 09:30 PM
Oh Stefan is no problem
If I tell him to do it, he will.

hampy
07-31-2006, 09:30 PM

Would be very nice ;)

Elk
07-31-2006, 09:46 PM
Something like that

MisterMastermind
07-31-2006, 09:59 PM
Elk, you should make comic books. I would pay to see them.

Huwajux
07-31-2006, 10:33 PM
Oh Stefan is no problem
If I tell him to do it, he will.
Oh yes. You have a way with...words.

Edit: Why did my 2000th post have to say this?

Elk
07-31-2006, 10:49 PM
2000 posts wtf HUWAJU

contiga
07-31-2006, 11:10 PM
Very nice Elk, now the ladders (on seperate img or so), so players can get on / off while its a little in air.

Crono
08-01-2006, 12:01 AM
Something like that

That looks pretty good. :D

smirt362
08-01-2006, 03:16 AM
More windows and add some decals or something.
Besides that...OH MY GOD.
You put me to shame elk...not that I could compte with you anyways :[

SayianOozaru
08-01-2006, 08:38 AM
make it the right size so it can be used... x_x

you'd better finish this elk, or i'll smite u :pnot really sure wut smite means though...if anyone sees this you wanna tell me if you know?
elk, i dont no why you stick with graal, i could see you making graphics for big 3-d game companies, like sony or something :D

Sulukra
08-01-2006, 08:58 AM
not really sure wut smite means though...if anyone sees this you wanna tell me if you know?

Smite. Defined as "Whatever happens when Sulukra walks into a spar room".
Smiten. Defined as "The past tense of a verb often used by whoever Sulukra just lost to."

SayianOozaru
08-01-2006, 09:06 AM
Smite. Defined as "Whatever happens when Sulukra walks into a spar room with Sayian".
Smiten. Defined as "The past tense of a verb often used by Sayian, once Sulukra loses to him."

So true ;)

and ty :D

Sulukra
08-01-2006, 11:14 AM
So true ;)
Actually its the other way around.
and ty :D

I caught that, Sayian. :rolleyes:

MisterMastermind
08-01-2006, 11:20 PM
I caught that, Sayian. :rolleyes:
Sayian would never capitalize two words in a post. ;)

Loriel
08-02-2006, 05:58 AM
Suggesting antialiasing and possibly dithering.

smirt362
08-02-2006, 06:57 PM
Dithering would look nice.

Tracker180
08-05-2006, 09:51 PM
umm make it instead of the whole ship being able to be shot make the engines be shot and put 100 hp to each of them and make it able to have passengers able to use the guns if that wasnt ure idea in first place or but like mounts for their guns but only in one direction and make it smaller and add hotrod flames and add spikes and add a store and add a little machine that u can do a simulation of a fight with sayian and if u die in that u fall out of the plane with 1 HP and make a throne with the words "bow down to Wedge" on it and make a cheese sand witch, i'm kinda hungry and have a booth for events and a laser tag room.... i like this idea a lot now get to working!

Huwajux
08-06-2006, 02:41 PM
@ Wedge

No.

Zero Hour
08-06-2006, 04:37 PM
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/2158/elkmothershipzb3.png

Taking suggestions.
Cool, Elk. You should add some texture to it, and dirt/grime. :)

pooper200000
08-06-2006, 06:35 PM
i like it but will a person be added on it in the front?

Admins
08-15-2006, 09:37 PM
Seeing the size of the transporter I would guess it's mainly for placing people on the battlefield or for flying away from it, not for people actually flying it ? Would need to check if someone should be able to fly with it everywhere or the path should be limited.
It looks quite cool, eventually there should be some metallic decorations, some "dirt". The size is ok for me

Elk
08-15-2006, 10:36 PM
Teehee thanks babe

ok ill add some dirt
like Starcraft or so

Huwajux
08-15-2006, 10:47 PM
Seeing the size of the transporter I would guess it's mainly for placing people on the battlefield or for flying away from it, not for people actually flying it ? Would need to check if someone should be able to fly with it everywhere or the path should be limited.
It looks quite cool, eventually there should be some metallic decorations, some "dirt". The size is ok for me
It's used for placing people onto battlefield. Basically it is a faster choice of transportation but for several people at a time.

Elk
08-15-2006, 11:31 PM
http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/8518/testmothershipxg7.png

Crono
08-15-2006, 11:40 PM
why is there uh rust flying off some edges?

make the window more realistic and I give it a 11/10.

Elk
08-15-2006, 11:42 PM
haha
forget to remove that sorry

i used opacity

smirt362
08-15-2006, 11:46 PM
The window needs dirt too.

Elk
08-15-2006, 11:58 PM
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/305/mothershipjk1.png

SayianOozaru
08-16-2006, 12:34 AM
http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/3982/elkydj0.png

elk, it needs to be around that size...i tried re-doing it, but i lack that elk skill :frown:

so finish it! i want to see it done, before i have to quit...saturday night :(

Elk
08-16-2006, 12:46 AM
noooooo my wife (stefan) said it sooooooo that its ok

SayianOozaru
08-16-2006, 12:54 AM
noooooo my wife (stefan) said it sooooooo that its ok

I thought I was your wife. :frown: lol

That one you did is like the size of like 80 players, so I was just trying to help. :frown:

Anyway, finish it :(

Stone_Tower
08-16-2006, 03:58 AM
I do think it needs to be smaller, the overall size of it is larger then even the base 1 bunker. I do bealive that maybe you should shirken it maybe even make it 1/3 the size. You only need it to hold around 7-8 people and not 50-60. Overall, the GFX is outstanding.

lancelot9
08-16-2006, 05:05 AM
its not a personal ship

its a transport ship
more than one at a time.. like a squad transport, correct? so its gotta be big

and also i like it, but i think its kinda plain, maybe add like random cut outs and over laps, maybe some thick wires or something

Stone_Tower
08-16-2006, 05:09 AM
its not a personal ship

its a transport ship
more than one at a time.. like a squad transport, correct? so its gotta be big

and also i like it, but i think its kinda plain, maybe add like random cut outs and over laps, maybe some thick wires or something

7-8 people isnt really personal. That ship can hold over 50+. Zone hardly ever has that many people on one map. Maybe maine it like half the size, still I think that the ship is too big as of now. Where would you place it?

lancelot9
08-16-2006, 05:15 AM
Elk..
i like how they wait until your nearly finished to tell you its too big.

Stone_Tower
08-16-2006, 05:21 AM
Elk..

If you read my previous posts on different threads then you would have found out that I have just gone p2p 2-3 days ago. And I just joined the fourums group yesterday.

smirt362
08-16-2006, 07:00 AM
I have one more suggestion that would make it look AWESOME.
Add in some dithering!

SayianOozaru
08-16-2006, 10:36 AM
Elk..

orly?

my suggestion is:

finish it, and make it the right size for zone so i can pwn people in it :D

its sekc.

(on his thread elks transporter ship)
Hmm, it might need to be a bit smaller though.

also, elk, make other views (side/back) and it needs to be smaller :(

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/8994/toldult5.png
told you :x

Elk
08-16-2006, 10:51 AM
You dno't know how hart it is to make other views that match the front, do you?

2. It wont be shrinked due to the loss of the detail.

3. 50 People DO NEVER HAVE THE PLACE TO BE IN THE SHIP, GOD
As I said, Engine and other things need place, something futuristic like this has alot of technical things.

SayianOozaru
08-16-2006, 11:16 AM
elk...i gfx too x_x i know how hard it is...but 1 view just wont work, if its to be in game...and like i was doing for the resize (going pixel by pixel again :whatever: ) you could resize it, w/o lose of detail... dont go gettin mad just cause its hard :frown:

bgumeny
08-16-2006, 12:13 PM
It looks to me like that ship is perfect for 8 troops, a pilot, co-pilot, and navigator, and then craploads of ammo, weapons, engines, and god knows what else you find inside a warship. (Sry bout the crappy quality of the pic)

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/525/spaceshipfitcu3.jpg

I fail to see how 50 graal-sized people could fit inside there when 11 just barely do.

Magadal
08-16-2006, 01:13 PM
There are not enough player playing Zone xD But it looks cool.

SayianOozaru
08-16-2006, 07:35 PM
Zones slowly dying...it does that when there arent updates. As soon as the updates come back, we'll go back to having around 70+ players. Hopefully.

Stone_Tower
08-16-2006, 09:46 PM
Actually, now that I see it. I guess it isnt too big. You would need to make the ice planet bigger, but the ship isnt too big. It could fit around 14 people.

pooper200000
08-16-2006, 09:48 PM
depends on how big theymake it

jkool666
08-17-2006, 12:19 AM
How would you kill one...

*Icemaster Logs On*
Icemaster, "I'm going to play some Iricia with my trust Combat Knife."
Cronosoar, "Hey a massive space ship!"
Icemaster, "Yeah, nothing beats this Combat Knife, its so shiny and pretty and OH MY GOD!!!"
Cronosoar, "*Music Starts* If you wanna go and take a ride wit me, we three-wheelin in the fo' with the gold D's, oh why do I live this way? Hey, must be the money! *Music Ends* Hey! An Icemaster! *Crushes*"

Icemaster continued to be crushed by the monsterous Cronosoar in his big space ship. Icemaster's trusty combat knife was useless...

See what I mean?

theHAWKER
08-17-2006, 01:01 AM

*Icemaster Logs On*
Icemaster, "Yeah, nothing beats this Combat Knife, its so shiny and pretty and OH MY GOD!!!"
Cronosoar, "*Music Starts* If you wanna go and take a ride wit me, we three-wheelin in the fo' with the gold D's, oh why do I live this way? Hey, must be the money! *Music Ends* Hey! An Icemaster! *Crushes*"

Icemaster continued to be crushed by the monsterous Cronosoar in his big space ship. Icemaster's trusty combat knife was useless...

See what I mean?
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

AlaricoMontario
08-17-2006, 01:16 AM
Perhaps you could make a new.. 'Star Wars' space-battle area of Zone, where that ship is the 'mother' ship and little ships deploy out of it, and you can walk around the ship and operate defenses...?

Stone_Tower
08-17-2006, 02:21 AM

*Icemaster Logs On*

See what I mean?

That really didnt have anything to do with the topic, but the space craft is for public use, not for private use.

jkool666
08-17-2006, 02:37 AM
That really didnt have anything to do with the topic, but the space craft is for public use, not for private use.
Except it did... How can this be killed is what I'm saying. Clearly you don't read...
Note this sentence. Now I beleive you should edit your post when you said it had NOTHING to do with the topic, when the whole story about icemaster involves this spaceship, as well as that sentence...

Stone_Tower
08-17-2006, 03:43 AM
Except it did... How can this be killed is what I'm saying. Clearly you don't read...

Note this sentence. Now I beleive you should edit your post when you said it had NOTHING to do with the topic, when the whole story about icemaster involves this spaceship, as well as that sentence...

How would you kill one? Taze Bombs which mess with the electronics which cause the space craft to melt down. (Meaning paralyzed)

alexrox222
08-18-2006, 10:07 PM
Mess with the sides... give it some wings and make the front open up to a cannon >:]

pooper200000
08-18-2006, 11:43 PM

*Icemaster Logs On*

See what I mean?
That wads really funny but it madea very good point I agree maybe it can only fly x amount above the ground and teh players just drop out of it so it can't hurt pppl except for when it lands and when it lands one hit to engines with like 3 combat knives and kaboomy?

Crono
08-18-2006, 11:47 PM

*Icemaster Logs On*

See what I mean?

someonesomewhere
08-19-2006, 07:44 AM
If it's -ever- added, it should totally be made to have weak spots, say, if a wing is destroyed, it would slow it down x amount of speed and decrease y amount of maneuverability.

Because taking down a giant flying metal thing with just plain old shooting wouldn't work D:

MisterMastermind
08-19-2006, 05:50 PM
Mounted turrets inside the space ship seeing as everybody knows it's impossible to aim quickly and effectively with those.

Magadal
08-20-2006, 04:01 AM
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

This could only came from you, nubcake.

icemaster
08-20-2006, 09:59 AM
This could only came from you, nubcake.
he = bad ass ;o

someonesomewhere
08-22-2006, 01:12 AM
he = bad ass ;o
Hey! An Icemaster! *Crushes*