PDA

View Full Version : Blue flags over yonder (Prelogue to the invasion of Zormite)

lordbosh
07-30-2006, 05:02 PM
The sun was dead overhead. It was lunch time for the troops on the shores of Forest. The battle that previously allowed them to base here was quite some time ago now. But the soldiers were unnerved.

Suddenly all were startled by the watch alert guards in the makeshift towers. "Blue Sails! News from the Republic!" The alert watchguards shouted to all through the massive amplifying horns on the sides of each tower.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The base commander rushed to the makeshift docks to greet the arriving ships. Good news was something to finally warm the hearts of the soliders garrisoned. Perhaps a resupply of forces, food, armaments. It was a welcome treat indeed.

Had he not been dwelling in his own good thoughts he may have noticed the bow knocking an arrow with a strong poison, or the sound of many blades unsheathed. But the final feeling he recieved was a sharp pain in his back which ran through his body, then silence.
The alliance forces quickly charged from the ships and up the harbor and into the crowd of a surprised and horrified Zormite garrison.

The front main lines the defenses, if you could call them that, collapsed quickly. Without command and without orders the soldiers were simply meat to a grinder. The mid-lined soldiers did prepare, however, and metal on metal sounds could be heard high into the sky, and far into the distance.

Had it not been such a loud noise, the air alert patrol may have missed the ordeal entirely. The chancellor of the Rebellion had ordered the men to spread leafelts around the island of Forest. But now, seeing comrades in dire straights. The patrol doubled their pace, and their progress, and turned back towards the fleet, the chancellor, and the army that may be too late already.

One bag of leafelts did fall, however. Being an open bag, it easily spread the lightweight paper all over the land they were at. Landing on the streets of some residents of the island of Forest.

"ATTENTION: Invasion Emminent, Evacuate Immediately"

((Monday the first, all day. Couldnt get a better warning. We decided this at the last minute. But I have been EXTREMELY bored and sick of no war, so this seemed a good chance. Our base camp will be destroyed when we arrive, we will proceed towards the castle. The alliance will be well entrenched I am sure. Stop me here, and I wont be alive to invade your precious Zormite puppet nation))

calani
07-30-2006, 07:59 PM
Though I appreciate the way you put forth your idea - in rp - I do not appreciate a guild pretending to be a kingdom, especially when most of its members supposedly died in the previous war.
If you are so bored as to go to war with a random enemy for amusment, try playing Era or GraalX or Zodiac... somewhere that PK is the entire premise behind the server. That should suit your needs a bit better.

lordbosh
07-30-2006, 08:58 PM
We still hold land, we still control things. You did not attack and destroy anything we hold except for the main island.

NOTE: The time will be, we begin at 3PM EST,Monday August 1st. And fight until we are either killed, defeated, or the other side is defeated. Good luck!

Also, any people on the island of Forest that are not allies or reinforcements of ours will be viewed as hostiles and engaged to the death, You have been warned!

AlaricoMontario
07-30-2006, 09:24 PM
I won't be there.

Band practice 7am to 4pm Monday thru Friday.

Googi
07-31-2006, 07:11 AM
Oh yeah, also August 1st is a Tuesday.

lordbosh
07-31-2006, 05:34 PM
well its today so yeah lol

Googi
08-01-2006, 01:08 AM
So we went and both Bosh and Calani died. Supposedly Bjorn ordered an end to the battle in the middle of it. Next time let's attack Calani's Zormite instead of wasting time.

AlaricoMontario
08-01-2006, 03:42 AM
Grrr... the one day it is I miss it.

This Saturday, 12 Noon: Zormite, be there, damnit :P