PDA

View Full Version : Tileset bugs, lag, and cubism light effects

Zurkiba
07-28-2006, 05:00 AM
In the attachments I have the level I made on the editor and then what it looks like on the server (for me alone). It happened after the version update. No one has tampered with the level, I made the level and it was directly uploaded to the server. The tileset that I see on the client is a tileset called frost. That tileset isn't used ANYWHERE near the level I placed. Apparently it has the tileset everywhere else I go.

I've also experienced that the game is more sluggish, Player-NPC interactions slowed down a lot and stuff.

A friend has also run into a problem. When she presses the Tab button to open the chat box all the light effects turn into faded squares.

--

I'm on a Toshiba Satellite Laptop, Geforce video card, Direct X 9.0c (I believe atleast). Everything is up to date.

EDIT:// The serverlist is also slow for me :(, it takes like five minutes to connect to a server

Admins
07-28-2006, 11:26 AM
I would say that addtiledef is missing or wrong tiles are set, I don't think that it is related to the version upgrade.

Zurkiba
07-28-2006, 04:32 PM
Well it's a unique problem to me. Everyone else sees the level correctly.

Also it changed tilesets recently on me to the worldmap tileset.

I didn't mess up with the tiledef script because it works offline and it was also a copied-and-pasted script from the server.

This problem also shows itself nearly everywhere I go. Some areas have the alien tiles instead of what should be there. Valikorlia doesn't use the alien tiles.

It has to be a version problem because why else would it just be unique to me?