PDA

View Full Version : Why?

pooper200000
07-24-2006, 04:07 PM
Ok everyone has been saying that we do or don't need more ET's. Maybe I'm just odd but i don't understand why we do or don't. Please just state your reason and nothing else. Please also vote on wether we need more ET's or don't. Better sam?

Sam
07-24-2006, 04:14 PM
Ok everyone has been saying that we do or don't need more ET's. Maybe I'm just odd but i don't understand why we do or don't. Please just state your reason and nothing else. Please also vote on wether we need more ET's or don't.

Why you dont chose a better title? I am going to get mad on changing improper titles of threads. Pls!

pooper200000
07-24-2006, 04:29 PM
sorry i fixed it but the main one isn't changed sorry.

Crono
07-24-2006, 04:30 PM
Why you dont chose a better title? I am going to get mad on changing improper titles of threads. Pls!

Seriously, just delete stupid threads like this. Some Zone players just can't be helped. I tell them on player, I tell them on forums, and I even tell them on their own forums. STOP BEING STUPID.

Is that really such a hard thing to ask? Zone players themselves know that they have the lowest intelligence of the Graal population. Vulcan OBVIOUSLY won't hire more ET's because THEIR AREN'T MANY PEOPLE WITH SIGNS OF INTELLIGENCE LET ALONE EXPERIENCE TO HIRE.

Stop complaining, we DONT need more ET's. Events aren't supposed to be every single ****ing day. Stop whining and play the damn game. Simple as that, pretend we don't exist and when we do host events treate it like it's the last event you'll ever see.

pooper200000
07-24-2006, 04:34 PM
? Zone players themselves know that they have the lowest intelligence of the Graal population. Vulcan OBVIOUSLY won't hire more ET's because THEIR AREN'T MANY PEOPLE WITH SIGNS OF INTELLIGENCE LET ALONE EXPERIENCE TO HIRE.

Stop complaining, we DONT need more ET's. Events aren't supposed to be every single ****ing day. Stop whining and play the damn game.

1. You may think I am stupid and trust me my intelligence is not low. I am very intelligent and am ranked number 15 in my school class. I scored a 31 on the ACT's. x-x

2 Im not complaining if you would read the thread. I didn't say wether I thought we need more ET or don't. I am not whining and I do play the game
x-x

Crono
07-24-2006, 04:35 PM
1. You may think I am stupid and trust me my intelligence is not low. I am very intelligent and am ranked number 15 in my school class. I scored a 31 on the ACT's. x-x

I wasn't talking about you. Also what you're ranked in your class is irrelevant. Your entire class could be retarded for all we know.

Either way, you're smart? Act like it. :)

2 Im not complaining if you would read the thread. I didn't say wether I thought we need more ET or don't. I am not whining and I do play the game
x-x

I'm talking about Zone in general.

Sam
07-24-2006, 04:35 PM
Seriously, just delete stupid threads like this. Some Zone players just can't be helped. I tell them on player, I tell them on forums, and I even tell them on their own forums. STOP BEING STUPID.

Is that really such a hard thing to ask? Zone players themselves know that they have the lowest intelligence of the Graal population. Vulcan OBVIOUSLY won't hire more ET's because THEIR AREN'T MANY PEOPLE WITH SIGNS OF INTELLIGENCE LET ALONE EXPERIENCE TO HIRE.

Stop complaining, we DONT need more ET's. Events aren't supposed to be every single ****ing day. Stop whining and play the damn game. Simple as that, pretend we don't exist and when we do host events treate it like it's the last event you'll ever see.

I know this from GK too. Threads like this are made every now and then, but I'm trying to be patient with that.

Crono
07-24-2006, 04:38 PM
I know this from GK too. Threads like this are made every now and then, but I'm trying to be patient with that.

GK's average IQ should be about 5 times greater than Zone's from my experience. These people shoot medics that are obviously healing BOTH TEAMS and act like they did the most awesome thing. Seriously...you don't know how lucky you are. I love Zone too much for my own good. hehe

pooper200000
07-24-2006, 04:39 PM
I wasn't talking about you. Also what you're ranked in your class is irrelevant. Your entire class could be retarded for all we know.

Either way, you're smart? Act like it. :)

I'm talking about Zone in general.

I am smart yes. Acting like it is the challenge because I have lost many a friends from acting at my inteliigence because they have gotten frustrated with my complex language so I dumb myself down somwhat. Oh and you were talking about zone in general i thought you were directing that at me. I also don't act smart because it gies people head aches. I am sure because i was hanging out with my friends and he got a headache thinking about what I said. I don't want to give anyone ehadaches.

dude2020
07-24-2006, 05:41 PM
we dont need ETs we have enough but we do NEED Gps or sumthin to deal with hackers

pooper200000
07-24-2006, 05:52 PM
yay! we back on topic! i kinda of agree but why?

jkool666
07-24-2006, 05:56 PM
Nah, we don't need GP's anymore either. The new part in the staff forums works fine :)

Crono
07-24-2006, 06:21 PM
we dont need ETs we have enough but we do NEED Gps or sumthin to deal with hackers

GP = ET, IT IS ALL WE NEED

jesus christ...

pooper200000
07-24-2006, 06:58 PM
okay but the point is that if you have a gp then they can police and then the ET's can do what they are good at. HOSTING! Oh and we need gps because event team members aren't always on and then they can deal with it. That way they could be jailed until they stop and ET's aren't on like early in the morning and towarsd the middle of the day most of the time.

Crono
07-24-2006, 07:01 PM
@#$(*@# stop, just stop.

My god too much stupid at once. LISTEN TO ME.

ET's are on often enough. They can assume the role of ET and GP because it's not like we host 24/7. We don't need more people because

1) There's not enough competent people on Zone

2) ET's can already handle it with proper rights

3) I would say this but i'd get banned so I'd rather not <3

Get the picture? Wow.

jkool666
07-24-2006, 07:03 PM
Its fine how it is... No server needs more then 3 gp's/et's... More is nice but I can only see two people getting that job... Also, LST should just be introduced, FAQ (which isn't really needed but geh), ET, and GP all in one. But really, the way we have it now is fine. The fact that staff haven't listened to players about hackers and they have on the staff forums shows that its because there are a lot of players that lie to get others in trouble...

In short, keep it how it is, add ET's with GP rights if its needed, if REALLY needed add Cor or Sulukra to ET/GP...

someonesomewhere
07-24-2006, 07:54 PM
Its fine how it is... No server needs more then 3 gp's/et's... More is nice but I can only see two people getting that job... Also, LST should just be introduced, FAQ (which isn't really needed but geh), ET, and GP all in one. But really, the way we have it now is fine. The fact that staff haven't listened to players about hackers and they have on the staff forums shows that its because there are a lot of players that lie to get others in trouble...

In short, keep it how it is, add ET's with GP rights if its needed, if REALLY needed add Cor or Sulukra to ET/GP...
But we don't need an ET or GP.

1) There's not enough competent people on Zone
I'm sure I'd be competent :[

Huwajux
07-24-2006, 08:39 PM
I'm not even going to reply to this thread.

Damnit...

MisterMastermind
07-24-2006, 08:40 PM
I'll say this as nice as I can. SHUT THE **** UP AND STOP MAKING THESE RETARDED THEADS ABOUT NOT HAVING ENOUGH STAFF, THE PROBLEM IS BEING TAKEN CARE OF VIA FORUMS. >:( [/rant] Sam, he's made 3-4 threads about the same thing, my god man, make it stop!

Sam
07-24-2006, 08:43 PM
I'll say this as nice as I can. SHUT THE **** UP AND STOP MAKING THESE RETARDED THEADS ABOUT NOT HAVING ENOUGH STAFF, THE PROBLEM IS BEING TAKEN CARE OF VIA FORUMS. >:( [/rant] Sam, he's made 3-4 threads about the same thing, my god man, make it stop!

Okay I think everything was said about the topic. Decisions of hiring staff are made by the Admins not by polls.