PDA

View Full Version : Shaded Legend Reset Request

Loakey_P2P
07-24-2006, 07:23 AM
james has requested a reset for the main Shaded Legend server . we still have not recieved word on this but we need it done so we can put our work there and continue . we need the folder configuration changed and everything wiped . we have already taken the script's and level's off and backed them up . we need to be sure the files will download properlly too as the tiles wont download from our image folder . we would apreciate someone contacting either myself or james about this matter .

folder configeration we want

-Levels/*
-Levels/Gmaps/*
-Levels/Sounds/*
-Levels/Guilds/*
-Levels/Scripts/*
-Levels/Documents/*
-Levels/Images/Sprites/*
-Levels/Images/Icons/*
-Levels/Images/Bodys/*
-Levels/Images/Heads/*
-Levels/Images/Shields/*
-Levels/Images/Swords/*
-Levels/Images/Hats/*
-Levels/Images/Misc/*
-Levels/Images/Tiles/*
-Levels/Images/Animals/*
-Levels/Images/Baddys/*
-Levels/Ganis/*
-Levels/Ganis/Default/*
-Levels/Ganis/Weapons/*
-Levels/Ganis/Animals/*
-Levels/Ganis/Baddys/*
-Levels/Ganis/Misc/*
-Levels/Levels/Overwold/*
-Levels/Levels/Insides/*
-Levels/Levels/Events/*
-Levels/Levels/Quests/*
-Levels/Levels/Caves/*
-Logs/*
-NPCs/*
-Scripts/*
-Weapons/*

Matt
07-24-2006, 08:21 AM
Support ticket:) (If not tried already)

Loakey_P2P
07-25-2006, 01:36 AM
james has requested a reset for the main Shaded Legend server . we still have not recieved word on this but we need it done so we can put our work there and continue .

Support ticket (If not tried already)

that would be a yes . but still nothing .

Matt
07-25-2006, 02:41 AM
Not sure if it was a forum pm. >_<

Loakey_P2P
07-25-2006, 04:09 AM
na james said he filled out a ticket . but with spark's and everything i wouldnt be surprised if thing's were running slow .

Mogwai
07-26-2006, 12:13 PM
He has submmited tickets. 2 this week about the reset and 1 about SLs files getting deleted last week and no response on any of them.

Hurry please!

Malinko
07-26-2006, 04:51 PM
No offense to Spark911, because I respect him and and all, but he hasn't been on the GraalOnline Support Center in months from what I've seen.

Though, Shaded Legend needs to be cleared complete and a backup given? Is that the request?

You can open the folders and delete all the files manually. Also, you can use RemoteControl2 to delete the folders. After deleting all the files within the folder, you can delete the folder. Though, for the changes to appear, the GServer needs to be re-started.

After this, you can set up the folder configuration yourself.

I mean, Stefan can do it, since I know he has done it before, but you can stop being lazy too.

Edit: Oh right, the important part of this post, I'll tell Stefan when I see him.

Loakey_P2P
07-26-2006, 10:39 PM
i wasnt aware we had the ability to delete the folder's for good . im still not sure how to but ill poke around in rc and see . we have already backed up all script's , gani's , graphic's , levels's ect . we just need everything wiped . once we have the new folder layout we cant start putting all the new stuff together in an organized fashion . thank's for the update malinko .

Sam
07-26-2006, 10:47 PM
Everyone should read this. (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67430)

Thanks.

Loakey_P2P
07-27-2006, 12:57 AM
i wasnt aware we had the ability to delete the folder's for good . im still not sure how to but ill poke around in rc and see . we have already backed up all script's , gani's , graphic's , levels's ect . we just need everything wiped . once we have the new folder layout we cant start putting all the new stuff together in an organized fashion . thank's for the update malinko .

malinko

malinko

malinko

malinko

i dont think there was much confusion as to who the post related to . but thank's again malinko . i managed to do the folder configuration but we still need the reset .

Malinko
07-27-2006, 05:24 AM
Whoa whoa. I don't think others should be posting within this thread unless it has relation to what Loakey's request was or what I said.

Anyways, I talked to Stefan this afternoon (EST timezone) and he said he doesn't have time, but would be it sometime tomorrow after he lauches a few things with unixmad. Oh, and for those who think I am "leaking" this information, refer to unixmad's thread in the Graal Main Forums about new client and serverlist for VIP, which is tomorrow, I think.

Though, once Stefan is done with that, I'm sure he will do it, but I will be sure to remind him.

Also, I apologize. I didn't mean to call you "lazy" about it, because I figured you knew you could do this.

Though, I'll re-state. You can delete all the files from the folder, then use RemoteControl2 to delete the folder. Then after you have it the way you wish, clear the folder configuration of this folder, and have the GServer re-started. It shouldn't exist then.

From what I told Stefan, I told him:

You wanted to have the server clear from all files. (Keeping attributes, of course.)
All the content which were erased, would be in some sort of compressed file in temp, so it can be downloaded for backup.

Is that alright?

Loakey_P2P
07-27-2006, 01:13 PM
one more james . ok the folder thing malinko was talking about . no i didnt know you could just delete the folder's like that so it was helpfull . as for stefan , we know he is busey and i guess we have no choice to wait . i mean weve already been waiting like two week's , what's a month to a classic server that has served graal for more then five year's ? not intending to be offensive .

Admins
07-28-2006, 04:36 PM
Ok everything in temp/oldshaded.tgz
Please setup the folderconfig and rights yourself though.

Malinko
07-28-2006, 04:40 PM
Ok everything in temp/oldshaded.tgz
Please setup the folderconfig and rights yourself though.
Thanks, Stefan. Good to see it was done before vacation! :):)

Have fun, Loakey.

Loakey_P2P
07-28-2006, 05:40 PM
thank you very much stefan . it is much appreciated . and to malinko for his assistance .

addittional : tho now the server is all together missing . meaning it's not on the server list . if it was deleted for some reason could someone say why couse neither me nor james were notified of this .

James205
07-29-2006, 01:20 AM
O_o

Friday July 28, 2006, 14:40 GMT
Removed Shaded Legend

... oh no... someone messed up I think :(

Loakey_P2P
07-29-2006, 02:17 AM
yea , i brought this to unixmad's attention but he told me to fill out a ticket . when i told him every time i try to go to the support desk it gives me a time out error or some crap . he got back to me . apparentlly the link on the main site is bad .

Malinko
07-29-2006, 04:01 AM
yea , i brought this to unixmad's attention but he told me to fill out a ticket . when i told him every time i try to go to the support desk it gives me a time out error or some crap . he got back to me . apparentlly the link on the main site is bad .
I'm sure unixmad will take care of it because Stefan is on leave.

James205
07-30-2006, 02:05 PM
Yeah... SL is still not on the playerlist. It's deleted according to graal.us... needs to be fixed seriously.

Loakey_P2P
07-31-2006, 05:07 PM
what's it been now two , three , four day's and the server is still not back yet ? ok this is exactally my dispute with graalonline . no action is being taken to remedy this situation , instead it goes on unresolved . also i went to the support dest and signed up and to my surprise , day's later i still havent recived the conformation e-mail back .

i know i didnt do the e-mail wrong , seem's like most everything else , it cant distungish between capital letter's and lower case letter's as i have had this problem with player's in the past sending me application's to [email protected] instead of [email protected] , and i never got it . how long is it gona take to get a server put back on the server list ? we have work to do and this is seriouslly gona be setting us back if it isnt fixed .

we were just about to start hiring and putting people to work but for the last day's weve been waiting for the server to be put back so people can get the work and have a place to do it . at the moment we have player's wanting to come work but no place they can work or get the levels/script's to work on them . what's the delay ?

Malinko
07-31-2006, 06:11 PM
Hm.

The GraalOnline Support Center should respond with a confirmation e-mail, but check e-mail filters, in "Bulk," "Junk E-mail," or "Spam." It could be in there.

Though, Stefan is on leave, so not sure who else can do it. Contact Ibonic and/or unixmad, I guess. Use forum private message.

Ibonic
07-31-2006, 10:37 PM
The server should be there now...

I also activated the support center account "LoakeyP2P" and will PM you a temporary password now.

Loakey_P2P
08-01-2006, 12:28 AM
yea i didnt think abou that , ive only checked spam mail so far but it wasnt there . it could still be in another one . but i got the temp password and thank you guy's for your assistance with the server and the support center . someone may wana look into the link on the main graalonline site couse i kept getting and error trying to get to it from there but once unixmad gave me the correct address i got there .

James205
08-01-2006, 10:48 PM
Everything seems to be situated, thanks everyone!