PDA

View Full Version : Some whining about zone

ryohazuki90
07-24-2006, 03:34 AM
i knew coming back was a mistake. thats why after 3 months im gone again noone on zone seems to care. i know im going to get alot of crap about this but zone was going really good for a long time. and now that i came back after a year its basically gone really wrong. not just the staff but players themselves had done a pisspoor job on holding it together. and since i get yelled at evrytime i make a suggestion. screw it im just gonna kill on zone and play on my own no friends no enemys. everyone can just leave me alone. the only ppl who did anything remotly good for zone was vulcan ,stefan, gambit and sayian everyone else has just been around. !pissed! im out.

- milky

ryohazuki90
07-24-2006, 03:38 AM
infact i bet this thread wont last 10 mins.... since all these threads are being deleted.

Crono
07-24-2006, 06:03 AM
Oh come on, I'm awesome too. :(

bahamutstevetff
07-24-2006, 08:03 AM
u care to much milkman, stop caring.

dude2020
07-24-2006, 09:24 AM
its a game...dont get all pissy over it

Crono
07-24-2006, 10:02 AM

That's such a stupid thing to say. Why shouldn't people get mad on games? They do anyway, so why tell them not to? What, are games meant to be taken not seriously? Explain football and why people attack eachother there. You going to say "ITS JUS A GAME" there?

Im tempted to simply say "STAY ON ZONE FFS AND DONT COME HERE" but i'd get in trouble x_x :frown:

bahamutstevetff
07-24-2006, 03:34 PM
coming from you.. who cried when i beat him in rps event, after stopping fightinmg bigtime cuz if i beat him u would have rps by default so i stopped and beat you. u cried so hard, u cried yourself to sleep and woke up crying, then ran out of cleenex so went to the forest and cried into some sock leaves...cry cry cry.

someonesomewhere
07-24-2006, 03:41 PM
coming from you.. who cried when i beat him in rps event, after stopping fightinmg bigtime cuz if i beat him u would have rps by default so i stopped and beat you. u cried so hard, u cried yourself to sleep and woke up crying, then ran out of cleenex so went to the forest and cried into some sock leaves...cry cry cry.
This is why people who have been around Graal for a while avoid Zone. :\

By the way, milky, this is your choice, but it's not a good one. I suppose I'll see you around.

Don_Micheal_Corleone
07-24-2006, 04:09 PM
Well i used to play Zone a lot too and even use to pk with Mastermind and IXI but i quit due to no challenge and the fact with no staff..Hackers, Corrupt people,etc ran around with event weapons given to them by their friends pretty much.

It's amazing how most events happen at 9 am in the morning or non EST time hence why people like IXI own on Zone but most zone players wouldn't own on another like era :o.

Some of ya know me As Darth Vader when i played on another account..I mean i wasn't even entertained enough with Zone to get to Elite with under 10k to go. Maybe i'll return since era is getting reset and if that sucks and zone is better then before then maybe..

I just find it sad what Zone has come to last i played..

jkool666
07-24-2006, 04:36 PM
I hosted that event. Which proves John wrong in saying hes NEVER seen me host a prize event.

It's amazing how most events happen at 9 am in the morning or non EST time
Err, I host all my events between 3:00pm-8:00pm EST...

dude2020
07-24-2006, 05:45 PM
I hosted that event. Which proves John wrong in saying hes NEVER seen me host a prize event.
i never said never i said Havent seen u host a prized event in awhile...
and if u get that well Good4u

Err, I host all my events between 3:00pm-8:00pm EST...he means before u became ET

jkool666
07-24-2006, 05:58 PM
i never said never i said Havent seen u host a prized event in awhile...
and if u get that well Good4u
Nah, you only started saying that recently, before you just said I haven't :)

someonesomewhere
07-24-2006, 08:01 PM
he means before u became ET
And where in his post does it say he meant that? :rolleyes:

Zone is crap. I only play it to talk to people, Sands of Glory is much better.

Crono
07-24-2006, 08:03 PM
Sands of Glory is a pathetic attempt to compete with Zone. It has awesome graphics and is basically a mix of WW2, Zone, and somewhat Era.

MisterMastermind
07-24-2006, 08:31 PM
Sands of Glory is a pathetic attempt to compete with Zone. It has awesome graphics and is basically a mix of WW2, Zone, and somewhat Era.
And I also own there, coincidence? Of course, because I suck at era...

Huwajux
07-24-2006, 08:36 PM
Zone has rare updates and doesn't take any ideas into consideration.

The worst of it is the community. I mean, back in the day (Grab a seat), we just pissed around together at base4 on Iricia sparring and talking about life. Now most of the people who hang out and did that are gone.

Everyone morning on Zone I used to just go straight to b4 because that is where we hung out and did recruiting for guilds. Now the community isn't dead, it's worse. It is full of abrasive players, which then gets to all of us and makes everyone abrasive and kills the friendly comminity we once had...

MisterMastermind
07-24-2006, 08:42 PM
Zone has rare updates and doesn't take any ideas into consideration.

The worst of it is the community. I mean, back in the day (Grab a seat), we just pissed around together at base4 on Iricia sparring and talking about life. Now most of the people who hang out and did that are gone.

Everyone morning on Zone I used to just go straight to b4 because that is where we hung out and did recruiting for guilds. Now the community isn't dead, it's worse. It is full of abrasive players, which then gets to all of us and makes everyone abrasive and kills the friendly comminity we once had...
I used to break up that friendly thing you did there with pipebombs... Oh the memories <3

Huwajux
07-24-2006, 08:44 PM
I used to break up that friendly thing you did there with pipebombs... Oh the memories <3
TBH, I don't remember you at all doing that.

MisterMastermind
07-24-2006, 08:49 PM
TBH, I don't remember you at all doing that.
I do, I would jetpack to base three, run in and interrupt your hayashi spars and pipe everyone in site, then run like a coward until I get far enoug away, call you all newbs, heal, and repeat. Oh the fun... <3

someonesomewhere
07-24-2006, 10:01 PM
And yet, it's numbers compete with Zone's most of the time, and it's hidden. Hm.

Zone's fighting is laughable to me now, I like SoG better. SoG also has staff constantly working on the server.

I do, I would jetpack to base three, run in and interrupt your hayashi spars and pipe everyone in site, then run like a coward until I get far enoug away, call you all newbs, heal, and repeat. Oh the fun... <3

And I never remember you doing that either, typh.

jkool666
07-24-2006, 10:23 PM
Neither did I...
Guilds were amazing on Zone. Hayashi and Lost Souls was the funnest part ever in zone, and I wasn't even a p2p. Trials losing tag rights definetly killed Zone... Guilds made Zone extremely fun... But yeah, base 4 with all the Hayashi and Lost Souls people :)

MisterMastermind
07-24-2006, 10:53 PM
Of course, back then I was green, and I didn't do it much, but it was hillarious when I did...

luffy620
07-24-2006, 11:08 PM
how do u get to sands of glory???

Huwajux
07-24-2006, 11:30 PM
Of course, back then I was green, and I didn't do it much,
And u tlked liek tihs 0n forumz :p

Huwajux
07-24-2006, 11:32 PM
how do u get to sands of glory???
Open serverlist. Bottom left corner type in Sands of Glory.

bahamutstevetff
07-25-2006, 08:49 AM
ofcoarse i didnt exist in those days, altho i did manage to spar stormy and ace around that time, and i became the 3rd best trial of the time , second to dennis and isicle. and my best friend was andy holmes :D

someonesomewhere
07-25-2006, 03:55 PM
Era's Community>SoG's Community>Zone's community

The shame of it all. :frown:

Crono
07-25-2006, 04:05 PM
And yet, it's numbers compete with Zone's most of the time, and it's hidden. Hm.

Because noobs quickly go there since it's new and Zone isn't actively updated. They go "HAY LOOK A NEW SERVER! IF I PLAY THIS BEFORE EVERY1 I CAN BE THE BEST LIKE TYPHOON ON ZONE!!11"

Zone's fighting is laughable to me now, I like SoG better. SoG also has staff constantly working on the server.

How is Zone's fighting laughable? SoG has idiots for staff, I can bet they ripped the sounds off of another game.

someonesomewhere
07-25-2006, 04:16 PM
since it's new and Zone isn't actively updated.
Hm... :rolleyes:
They go "HAY LOOK A NEW SERVER! IF I PLAY THIS BEFORE EVERY1 I CAN BE THE BEST LIKE TYPHOON ON ZONE!!11"
I see a lot more Pkers from Era looking for something new to do than people from Zone. Also, most of the people who play Zone aren't used to non-diagonal shooting, and suck on Era. They rely on the fact that you die in 3 hits and hope they get lucky. =P

How is Zone's fighting laughable?
Let me correct myself, it's boring, not laughable. And then I shouldn't need to explain myself there, if you play too much a game, it'll always get boring. Especially one that's never updated.
SoG has idiots for staff,
Yes, but 2 or 3 of those idiots are my friends, and a couple of them are very good at what they do. I do see a lot of them abusing staff boots, though. :\
I can bet they ripped the sounds off of another game.
Probably.

But all in all, I still like SoG better than Zone.

Crono
07-25-2006, 04:27 PM
Hm... :rolleyes:

i kno rly??

I see a lot more Pkers from Era looking for something new to do than people from Zone. Also, most of the people who play Zone aren't used to non-diagonal shooting, and suck on Era. They rely on the fact that you die in 3 hits and hope they get lucky. =P

Ok.

Let me correct myself, it's boring, not laughable. And then I shouldn't need to explain myself there, if you play too much a game, it'll always get boring. Especially one that's never updated.

Counterstrike is SELDOM updated and people still play it. I'm talking houndreds of thousands.

Yes, but 2 or 3 of those idiots are my friends, and a couple of them are very good at what they do. I do see a lot of them abusing staff boots, though. :\

Mhm.

Probably.

But all in all, I still like SoG better than Zone.

And I still think SoG is ****. It's levels are worse than Zone's, tileset is horrible, and sounds are stolen. I'm going to give it a nice 30 minutes - 1 hour and give a more proper judgement. brb :p

MisterMastermind
07-25-2006, 10:39 PM
SoG has idiots for staff,That is unfortunately true. I was jailed yesterday for "blocking" when there was another way around just north of me, it's impossible to block a door with less than three people. Thats like if I were to jail him for being in my way because im too lazy to step to the side and walk around him.

jkool666
07-26-2006, 12:59 AM
SoG only has new things updated because its a new server so they NEED to... Plus, the updates arn't anything major. Nearly anyone can agree, the guns in Zone are better then the ones in SoG. MUCH MUCH work needs to be done on SoG... Zones weapons are much more complex and actually look and shoot differently. Heck, the people on SoG don't even know what a carbine is...

someonesomewhere
07-26-2006, 12:59 AM
Counterstrike is SELDOM updated and people still play it. I'm talking houndreds of thousands.
Shooters tend to be more entertaining than Zelda-style MMORPGs. ;)

Also, as you can see, SoG has Volcano Jeeps. Zone does not! Fix.

shyguy2
07-28-2006, 10:22 AM
Also I would like to point out,
Us idiotic Staff aren't global staff
we're a bunch of kids trying to have fun on a game,
making something we Enjoy
sure our graphics aren't made by experts,
our scripts not made by programmers.
We are working hard to do what we can, but our intent was not to "Rival Zone"
just to make a server =\
We are still in development, and I dont think we'll be fully finished for some time now.
Also I'm making the Server Staff Only for a few days so we can get some development in. Most of the staff are occupied either being corrupt which we have taken care of
or hosting events which are in horrible GS1 & dont work lol.

So I dont get why the sudden attack on a server when its not even done?
You have nothing to judge but what you see, and theres alot more than just that so far.

Also I can assure you our weapon designer, not the GFX... is rather hmm, educated on modern weapons and that from WW2, they look as they should, and are placed where they should... Just because our carbines aren't like the ones from Halo 2 or Zone doesn't mean they aren't.

Crono
07-28-2006, 10:26 AM
Shooters tend to be more entertaining than Zelda-style MMORPGs. ;)

...that's your opinion.

Also, as you can see, SoG has Volcano Jeeps. Zone does not! Fix.

We have giant walking mechs, speeders, and even flying speeders.

sure our graphics aren't made by experts,

I doubt you even made half the graphics, more like edited Era's...

So I dont get why the sudden attack on a server when its not even done?

Because I can.

You have nothing to judge but what you see, and theres alot more than just that so far.

And that's what im judging.

shyguy2
07-28-2006, 10:28 AM
None of our Graphics are stolen from era, thanks ;o

Crono
07-28-2006, 04:51 PM
None of our Graphics are stolen from era, thanks ;o

Yeah I guess it's just luck that your tommy gun has almost the exact same canvas size as Era's tommy. Looks more like you edited their tommy gun.

dude2020
07-28-2006, 06:07 PM
even flying speeders
*cough* HAD *cough*

Crono
07-28-2006, 06:09 PM
*cough* HAD *cough*

The scripts are still up so no.

jkool666
07-28-2006, 06:17 PM
Also I can assure you our weapon designer, not the GFX... is rather hmm, educated on modern weapons and that from WW2, they look as they should, and are placed where they should... Just because our carbines aren't like the ones from Halo 2 or Zone doesn't mean they aren't.
Yeah but the weapons in WW2 arn't EXACTLY the same minus looks, and you have no conception on how well they work... Micro Uzi = 100 Points... I've NEVER gotten a kill with that... And I'm only good with rapid fire guns... Scilenced Pistol= 80 Points, a pistol, better then that Uzi... Jackhammer=220 Points, probably the WORST gun I've EVER seen... How can a gun that hits 56 hp per shot, not kill someone when I unload 4 rounds into them at close range while they arn't moving?

Make the guns seem like they have more to them... Like that flashlight gun and laser censor, those are great nice work on those :) Make some of the current guns have more to them, and I will take back anything negative I've said...

dude2020
07-28-2006, 06:19 PM
The scripts are still up so no.the scripts might but we cant use them...btw No as in No we have them or No we dont?

Huwajux
07-28-2006, 08:11 PM
but our intent was not to "Rival Zone"
During my first few minutes playing SoG, I read a mass message sent from a staff member (I can't remember who, sorry). Saying how SoG is beating Zone in playercount hands down.

shyguy2
07-28-2006, 11:31 PM
During my first few minutes playing SoG, I read a mass message sent from a staff member (I can't remember who, sorry). Saying how SoG is beating Zone in playercount hands down.
Probably just someone making a note about how high up on the ServerList we we're our highest is 52.

And as for the guns, the prices we have them at we're just temporary to help get a better shop system and allow people to buy them
At the time guns were being sold we had 13 people and we beleived it would be hard to get 100+ points.
Also I sometimes update the prices depending on what is the weapon of choice
the FN F2000 was around 90P untill people noticed its 3Round burst is a kill,
which in a sense forced me to raise prices ;o

I havn't seen the thompson on Era, someone will have to show it to me, it may be that one of our staff took a quick route x-x
if thats the case I apologize and will have it changed.

Sulukra
07-29-2006, 12:56 AM
The scripts are still up so no.

Psh, I'm only judging it by what I see. :rolleyes:

ryohazuki90
08-01-2006, 07:59 AM
i come here venting fustration only to be shot down. the staff on zone and these forums are as retarded as monkeys on crack. renaming this message becuase they suck at this game. then there comes typhoon bragging about being supirior in every ******* aspect of teh game again oh wait who's this?! why its john contributing to the flame war! hey look IXI also complaining. and as soon as darky starts to say a few words about teh olds days.. BOOM MORE FLAMMING!!! i came here to say wow graal really ***** this up. and now it just goes to prove that zone doesnt have any decent ppl on it anymore and if they were decent there not anymore.. Oh boo hoo the oldbies that were in a community all left that doesnt mean it should collapse! GET ON THE SAME PAGE! you should get along not bragg about who's better! even in the old days we didnt get along with everyone. hell i was hated by ppl so was darky or shadox but we were still a community. im ashamed to see ppl like IXI and typhoon not standing up and taking charge and setting an example of what once was. and i dont care what ppl are going to think about this post remove me from forums for all i care! all im saying is that ZONE was a very good active community and it needs to be reunited and im dissapointed that everyone wants to complain about it but not do anything. Somone needs to step up and be the person who reunites zone as a community, we dont have to crowd around base 4 but we need to stop fighting and argueing over who is or was better and Get along. !pissed! even crap about he lamed me because i owned him crap. yes i hate being lamed but weve all done it can we move past that? Everyone needs to let go of there damn ego's and have a good time. because if you dont care about diying and all you care about is chilling with your friends and having fun guess what? YOUR GOING TO HAVE FUN! its not that hard of a concept to grasp.go by the 2 rules - if you have nothign nice to say dont say it at all and -treat others the way you want to be treated. ppl like typhoon john and ixi fighting with eachother and newer ppl... its sickening and disgracefull so the good ppl who play zone to have fun.

if you dont like me. so be it. >_<

ryohazuki90
08-01-2006, 08:17 AM
hell im ashamed of myself flamming.....

MisterMastermind
08-01-2006, 08:19 AM
i come here venting fustration only to be shot down. the staff on zone and these forums are as retarded as monkeys on crack. renaming this message becuase they suck at this game. then there comes typhoon being supirior in every ****** aspect of teh game again oh wait who's this?! why its john contributing to the flame war! hey look IXI also complaining. and as soon as darky starts to say a few words about teh olds days.. BOOM MORE FLAMMING!!! i came here to say wow graal really ***** this up. and now it just goes to prove that zone doesnt have any decent ppl on it anymore and if they were decent there not anymore.. Oh boo hoo the oldbies that were in a community all left that doesnt mean it should collapse! GET ON THE SAME PAGE! you should get along not bragg about who's better! even in the old days we didnt get along with everyone. hell i was hated by ppl so was darky or shadox but we were still a community. im ashamed to see ppl like IXI and typhoon not standing up and taking charge and setting an example of what once was. and i dont care what ppl are going to think about this post remove me from forums for all i care! all im saying is that ZONE was a very good active community and it needs to be reunited and im dissapointed that everyone wants to complain about it but not do anything. Somone needs to step up and be the person who reunites zone as a community, we dont have to crowd around base 4 but we need to stop fighting and argueing over who is or was better and Get along. !pissed! even crap about he lamed me because i owned him crap. yes i hate being lamed but weve all done it can we move past that? Everyone needs to let go of there damn ego's and have a good time. because if you dont care about diying and all you care about is chilling with your friends and having fun guess what? YOUR GOING TO HAVE FUN! its not that hard of a concept to grasp.go by the 2 rules - if you have nothign nice to say dont say it at all and -treat others the way you want to be treated. ppl like typhoon john and ixi fighting with eachother and newer ppl... its sickening and disgracefull so the good ppl who play zone to have fun.

if you dont like me. so be it. >_<Keep my name out of your mouth, fool. I can't control those idiots, I don't even consider them a part of zone.
They're too stupid to waste my time on them. They lame, strafe, run, bark with no bite. Zone as a community will die if we continue to get these 10 year old "leet" talking idiots trying to act hard on a game. The only hope left is for the rest of you that just chill out, to force those e-dating newbs to think rationally and work more on sparring than hitting on "girls" or talking crap to trials because they don't know how good they are. I'm not sure if it's my timezone or not but this server and it's players have gotten really boring.

SayianOozaru
08-01-2006, 08:26 AM
Keep my name out of your mouth, fool.

is jar starting to talk like teh sayzor?!

I can't control those idiots

nope :( it was close though ;)

Huwajux
08-01-2006, 12:22 PM
Milky does speak some sense. He's the only person I've seen trying to bring the friendly community back in quite a while (About a year). He's certainly made me think about what to do...

bahamutstevetff
08-01-2006, 12:47 PM
why u rounding on me, i wasent around on the old days, and i was just a random noob when there was always a b4 posse, ive only really known the new zone so dont fkin round on me, if u dont like zone dont play. its changed, theres to many french people and ppl like me with short tempers, only nice people i know r shasta and touya and jesse, and dark <3. the rest r just winers.

Huwajux
08-01-2006, 12:49 PM
theres to many french people
Haha, that made me laugh.

bahamutstevetff
08-01-2006, 01:40 PM
wasent tryin to be funny, i was heated lol.

SayianOozaru
08-01-2006, 07:18 PM
why u rounding on me, i wasent around on the old days, and i was just a random noob when there was always a b4 posse, ive only really known the new zone so dont fkin round on me, if u dont like zone dont play. its changed, theres to many french people and ppl like me with short tempers, only nice people i know r shasta and touya and jesse, and dark <3. the rest r just winers.

i guess i fall under the "winers" (wuts that?) catagorey? !pissed!

uh o ya...i miss the b4 "posse" :(

me
muroku
shadox
thundabox
touya
tro
ace
anubis (i think...)
towelie
jo
venom
isicle
edge

etc... :( those were the days :'(

Crono
08-01-2006, 08:12 PM
Man I played zone before half of those newbies, Sayian. :P

ryohazuki90
08-01-2006, 09:29 PM
uh o ya...i miss the b4 "posse" :(

me
muroku
shadox
thundabox
touya
tro
ace
anubis (i think...)
towelie
jo
venom
isicle
edge

etc... :( those were the days :'(

yeah anubis was there...... so was i and Dark Soul

ryohazuki90
08-01-2006, 09:32 PM
you know i dont care about there being 10 yr old l33t talking newbs... cuz ya know what guyz? WEVE BEEN THERE 2! jar Jar.. you used to talk smack and sure you could back it up and still can but that doesnt mean you and i wernt both l33t talking newbs.... a players skill shouldnt matter in comparision to his /her personality. I SUCK AT ZONE i can admit it but that doesnt stop me from helping out newer ppl or even sparring ppl better then me. there just needs to be a certain lvl of respect between players. and i fully intend to hang out at base 4 and enjoy myself see anyoen else who belives in a friendly community there.

bahamutstevetff
08-01-2006, 10:16 PM
not bloody likely.

MisterMastermind
08-01-2006, 10:18 PM
you know i dont care about there being 10 yr old l33t talking newbs... cuz ya know what guyz? WEVE BEEN THERE 2! jar Jar.. you used to talk smack and sure you could back it up and still can but that doesnt mean you and i wernt both l33t talking newbs.... a players skill shouldnt matter in comparision to his /her personality. I SUCK AT ZONE i can admit it but that doesnt stop me from helping out newer ppl or even sparring ppl better then me. there just needs to be a certain lvl of respect between players. and i fully intend to hang out at base 4 and enjoy myself see anyoen else who belives in a friendly community there.
If they suck, they normally suck up. I also miss the days when people could just chill and talk about random crap. Now they're always harassing people weaker than them or you can't understand a word they're saying.

ryohazuki90
08-02-2006, 03:03 AM
hey typh guess what? ima let u in on a little secret... rdy? YOUR NOT A GOD AT THIS GAME! you and i were average players and always will be average players so stop acting all high and mighty.

MisterMastermind
08-02-2006, 04:35 AM
hey typh guess what? ima let u in on a little secret... rdy? YOUR NOT A GOD AT THIS GAME! you and i were average players and always will be average players so stop acting all high and mighty.
BLASPHEMY!

ryohazuki90
08-02-2006, 07:47 AM
i had a great time chilling with some ppl at base 4 almost like the old days now if only i had soem support from ppl who are supposed to matter like Jkool ,Sayian ,typh, and Darky i might be able to somwhat get back the community zone once was.

bahamutstevetff
08-02-2006, 08:32 AM
and if u cant, pull your hair out?

Huwajux
08-02-2006, 12:01 PM
and if u cant, pull your hair out?
No, that's just you. ;)

bahamutstevetff
08-02-2006, 12:19 PM
i dont get stressed when everyone dosent get along. :P

ryohazuki90
08-07-2006, 06:46 AM
I give up on the community idea. noone who i used to trust is at all trust worthy anymore. have a nice life guyz.

bahamutstevetff
08-07-2006, 09:53 AM
intend to.

someonesomewhere
08-07-2006, 04:05 PM
If you want to talk, do it on another server. I'd love Zone's community to come out of the dumpster it's been sitting in for the last year or so, but it just isn't likely.

I remember the whole B4 thing, good times, yeah.

ryohazuki90
08-10-2006, 07:15 PM
i would but the Anti-Zone is here (IXI) he seems to do anything to start a fight and destroy a community nowadays...... i cant belive he scammed Shasta.

pooper200000
08-10-2006, 09:22 PM
i have never seen ixi start a fight and i don't think he would scam anything but maybe thats jsut me?

ryohazuki90
08-10-2006, 11:54 PM
its just you belive me

jkool666
08-11-2006, 06:13 AM
its just you belive me
And me I guess then. I don't recall IXI scaming anyone, and I've never really see him start things either...

bahamutstevetff
08-11-2006, 10:39 AM
Milky I Did Not Scam Shasta, Talk To Shasta And Get Your Fkin Facts Right Before Makin Accusations, You Lil Fk Up, Your Cryin Cuz I Stopped U Teaming Miniman, Then U Throw Lowlife Insults, And Make False Accusation, Just U Ask Shasta.

Huwajux
08-11-2006, 11:51 AM
Milky I Did Not Scam Shasta, Talk To Shasta And Get Your Fkin Facts Right Before Makin Accusations, You Lil Fk Up, Your Cryin Cuz I Stopped U Teaming Miniman, Then U Throw Lowlife Insults, And Make False Accusation, Just U Ask Shasta.
That's meant to be all in capitals, just in case anyone didn't notice.

IxI, you're acting a bit immature at the moment...

invaderzim66889
08-11-2006, 08:08 PM
That's meant to be all in capitals, just in case anyone didn't notice.

IxI, you're acting a bit immature at the moment...

That made me lol in real life.
Thank you.

bahamutstevetff
08-11-2006, 09:56 PM
yer, im being falsly accused of scammin, contionuosly harrased. sury this is major harrasment :- (ill post when i get history)

pooper200000
08-11-2006, 10:00 PM
IXI all I can say is stop acting like me being immature doens't work :)

dude2020
08-11-2006, 10:18 PM
(ill post when i get history)thats also a bannable Reasoni think

pooper200000
08-11-2006, 10:29 PM
thats also a bannable Reasoni think
sure?

dude2020
08-11-2006, 10:32 PM
Do not post private chat/history of any kind (Graal, forums, AIM, ICQ, Yahoo, etc...)
im right

pooper200000
08-11-2006, 10:33 PM
not bannable its just breaking the rules

dude2020
08-11-2006, 10:36 PM
breaking rules=ban
Silly noob =]

MisterMastermind
08-11-2006, 10:45 PM
im right so IXI no history
It's spelled forum. IXI, just put him on ignore.

dude2020
08-11-2006, 10:54 PM
It's spelled forum. IXI, just put him on ignore.Well Exuse my damn sucky keyboard =/

Dante55555
08-12-2006, 02:35 AM
breaking rules=ban
Silly noob =]

Not necacerally. Ive seen u break a few rules i dont see you bant. And as for me i probly have too but im slow witted and cant remember these things.

dude2020
08-12-2006, 02:41 AM
=/ Lol u wish i acutally read the rules XD

Dante55555
08-12-2006, 02:46 AM
=/ Lol u wish i acutally read the rules XD

I wish you actually read the rules? No i dont?.. U need to properly punctiate (Or hoever u spell) that sentance.

And if u do read the rules then how come u shared with Davidd?

bahamutstevetff
08-12-2006, 08:39 AM
And if u do read the rules then how come u shared with Davidd?
>_>

dude2020
08-12-2006, 04:03 PM
And if u do read the rules then how come u shared with Davidd?adn how come u shared with Venom and Kds? and Btw Forum rules dipstick

pooper200000
08-12-2006, 05:07 PM
if you guys want to fight go do it on the world not here
im right
you forgot the other part too which is that you can if you have both users permission silly john