PDA

View Full Version : Stefan ~UPDATES!~

SayianOozaru
07-20-2006, 02:19 AM
Well i'm just gonna list a bunch of updates needed, so you dont have to browse around the forums for hours looking for them, or miss some because you didnt want to browse around for hours :p

UPDATES NEEDED!:
Modifications[/U]

Slow down the freeze time on apripper (its faster than Blue Pistols now...)
Slow down the freeze time on Rifles...now you get stuck if your close to the person firing...
If possible, Add the Grenade Launcher, Dart Gun, and Blaster to other classes so they can be used on other planets.
Replace Flames/Explosions/Gas with particle effects -to reduce lag
Slow down time between switching from one weapon to another, so glitches can not be used so easily
Make Plasma Bullets particle effects -to reduce lag
Add diagonal shooting to the Laser Force :3
Re-do the mortar, make it more accurate, and have the player control where it shoots...
make a selection to get rid of the weapon equip menu...when you equip a weapon you get that pop up screen...we need a selection to get rid of that...most players find it annouying...

[I]Add Ons

Add the Photon Cannon to the Trader, buyable for 16k
Add the Sniper to the Trader
Add anyother weapon out there, to wherever it needs to go :p
Add the Jail, so we can get rid of Glitchers
Finish any levels and add them, so we can play them ;)
If possible (something i just thought of) add particle effect blood, each time a player gets shot blood splatters...it'd be neat, i think :)

i'll add more when i think of them :O

jkool666
07-20-2006, 02:27 AM
Yes to all but laserforce, it will be the strongest, most overpowered thing in this game. It will make a bluepistole/redpistole combination look like a squirt gun (funny, because thats what they were XD)

MisterMastermind
07-20-2006, 02:30 AM
I've been informed jail hasn't been added because he can't trust the ET's.
Watch him delete this post...

SayianOozaru
07-20-2006, 02:33 AM
to jkoolestpersonalivelololol :

Stefan already mentioned adding it, the last time i seen him

to jarjarbinkslololol:

i shoulda expected something like that -_-

pooper200000
07-20-2006, 03:25 AM
I agree with all of this except diagonal shooting and the blood spattering effects. I do NOT like the idea of clean zone spattered with blood. Gore is just nasty.

SayianOozaru
07-20-2006, 03:57 AM
im talking about blood shooting out when your hit...instead of the gfx we have now... x_x

MisterMastermind
07-20-2006, 04:28 AM
If blood spatter will relieve us of pooper, I'm game.

Crono
07-20-2006, 05:56 AM
Well i'm just gonna list a bunch of updates needed, so you dont have to browse around the forums for hours looking for them, or miss some because you didnt want to browse around for hours :p

Hehe, I've also constructed a list of things to do, except they have a lot to do with fixing some bugs, adding things that should be added, etc.

Slow down the freeze time on apripper (its faster than Blue Pistols now...)

No.

Slow down the freeze time on Rifles...now you get stuck if your close to the person firing...

No.

If possible, Add the Grenade Launcher, Dart Gun, and Blaster to other classes so they can be used on other planets.

What's blaster, the lava gun? Or what? Grenade launcher and dart gun I agree, but blaster?

Replace Flames/Explosions/Gas with particle effects -to reduce lag

Agreed.

Slow down time between switching from one weapon to another, so glitches can not be used so easily

No.

Make Plasma Bullets particle effects -to reduce lag

Would look funny, wouldn't it?

Add diagonal shooting to the Laser Force :3

Yeah.

Add the Photon Cannon to the Trader, buyable for 16k

Yeah.

Add the Sniper to the Trader

First think of how it would work.

Add anyother weapon out there, to wherever it needs to go :p

Yeah, I have an idea for an M4a1 type weapon, since kv24 is already like the ak47 we might as well fill the counterstrike gap.

Add the Jail, so we can get rid of Glitchers

Being worked on.

Finish any levels and add them, so we can play them ;)

Being worked on.

If possible (something i just thought of) add particle effect blood, each time a player gets shot blood splatters...it'd be neat, i think :)

Not needed.

MisterMastermind
07-20-2006, 06:01 AM
Not needed.
Read posts aside from the first one...
I do NOT like the idea of clean zone spattered with blood. Gore is just nasty.Thus using my genious strategy of, "he's really stupid therefore wrong." Zone would become more popular if particle(?) blood effects were added.

Sulukra
07-20-2006, 06:18 AM
Except gore is against some sort of Graal rule, I recall.

Its been mentioned soooo many times.

MisterMastermind
07-20-2006, 06:27 AM
Except gore is against some sort of Graal rule, I recall.

Its been mentioned soooo many times.
Blood is on era, because they didn't stab or punch a hole in the ketchup packets you just happen to be using to protect your body instead of kevlar...

Crono
07-20-2006, 07:39 AM
Read posts aside from the first one...[/quote

They don't answer anything.

[quote]Thus using my genious strategy of, "he's really stupid therefore wrong." Zone would become more popular if particle(?) blood effects were added.

No, they wouldn't. By the way, particle blood effects would look retarded, in my opinion.

SayianOozaru
07-20-2006, 07:45 AM
No.

Why have Blue Pistols be an event item, when you could use apripper...which is now better than bps and rps, because it is faster, and does the same amount of dmg... -_-

No.

we need this one in, because you get frozen when your to close to the rifle guy...next time someone uses smg/erbeamer/red rifle/etc get near close to them and try to run around, i bet you that you freeze up and either
a) die
or
b)become very close to death

What's blaster, the lava gun? Or what? Grenade launcher and dart gun I agree, but blaster?

the blaster is the thing that the medic has...it blasts you backwards...x_x

No.

why would you want to stop preventing glitching? so what if we have a jail, you guys wont jail anyone unless you catch them, and if there smart they wont glitch around staff -_-

Would look funny, wouldn't it?

not really, go to GK, all there spells are made from particle effects :O

First think of how it would work.

me and stefan descused this once...we agreed on it being like the "crows nest" view on GK's ships, but having that red marker that the rocket launcher has...but we decided that ALONG time ago...like almost a year...maybe more...we also decided the binoculars (that still havent been scripted) would be like the crows nest view as well... (lets you see like 30 tiles in each direction, from your player)

Yeah, I have an idea for an M4a1 type weapon, since kv24 is already like the ak47 we might as well fill the counterstrike gap.

that and i've made like 20+ weapons... :p

Being worked on.

we all no that there "being worked on" but we've heard that for along time...if they've been worked on for so long, then i think its time we release them ;)

Not needed.

its not really needed but like i said
If possible (something i just thought of) add particle effect blood, each time a player gets shot blood splatters...it'd be neat, i think

ryohazuki90
07-20-2006, 10:33 AM
Why have Blue Pistols ..........its not really needed but like i said

oh sorry everyone else was starting to quote i thought id join in.......... :spam:

MisterMastermind
07-20-2006, 10:43 AM
By the way, particle blood effects would look retarded, in my opinion.
If you got shot and a bit of red blood particles seemed to fly from you away from the direction of the shooter.

Crono
07-20-2006, 10:47 AM
Why have Blue Pistols be an event item, when you could use apripper...which is now better than bps and rps, because it is faster, and does the same amount of dmg... -_-

Yeah, let's just remove the blue pistol overall.

The point of event weapons was rarity. That and cool looks, not replace current weapons.

we need this one in, because you get frozen when your to close to the rifle guy...next time someone uses smg/erbeamer/red rifle/etc get near close to them and try to run around, i bet you that you freeze up and either
a) die
or
b)become very close to death

Then don't go near a rifle, duh.

the blaster is the thing that the medic has...it blasts you backwards...x_x

Ah yes, would be cool on other maps.

why would you want to stop preventing glitching? so what if we have a jail, you guys wont jail anyone unless you catch them, and if there smart they wont glitch around staff -_-

Because it ruins gameplay.

not really, go to GK, all there spells are made from particle effects :O

Spells yes, but not guns and such.

me and stefan descused this once...we agreed on it being like the "crows nest" view on GK's ships, but having that red marker that the rocket launcher has...but we decided that ALONG time ago...like almost a year...maybe more...we also decided the binoculars (that still havent been scripted) would be like the crows nest view as well... (lets you see like 30 tiles in each direction, from your player)

Cool.

that and i've made like 20+ weapons... :p

:D

we all no that there "being worked on" but we've heard that for along time...if they've been worked on for so long, then i think its time we release them ;)

;)

its not really needed but like i said

Ok.

If you got shot and a bit of red blood particles seemed to fly from you away from the direction of the shooter.

The blood particle itself would look stupid. =[

Tracker180
07-20-2006, 09:25 PM
If possible (something i just thought of) add particle effect blood, each time a player gets shot blood splatters...it'd be neat, i think
i just thought of sumthing wat if someone were using a blaster V blaster match they hardly do any dmg and then it would have a lot of blood on the ground witch if i am not mistaken will cause a lot of lagg

KuJi
07-20-2006, 10:39 PM
Hey.. is it possible to get rid of that tips menu on bottom :o.

SayianOozaru
07-21-2006, 12:18 AM
tips menu? O_o

and tracker, it wouldnt go all over the place like on era, it would just show a splash of blood shoot from the player, where the bullet hit, then the blood would disapear...

and even if it did stay, it wouldnt lag...or not much...i lag alot and i can walk around on kingdoms through plenty of spells w/o lag :O

KuJi
07-21-2006, 12:37 AM
tips menu? O_o

and tracker, it wouldnt go all over the place like on era, it would just show a splash of blood shoot from the player, where the bullet hit, then the blood would disapear...

and even if it did stay, it wouldnt lag...or not much...i lag alot and i can walk around on kingdoms through plenty of spells w/o lag :O

When I equip a weapon.. its like:

Equipped: Single
etc..
ggf.gf.fg.fggf
fg/gf.fggf.
fg.gfgf

It's annoying

someonesomewhere
07-21-2006, 01:06 AM
Hey.. is it possible to get rid of that tips menu on bottom :o.
No. Stefan added it but didn't put a way in to disable it x_x

MisterMastermind
07-21-2006, 01:06 AM
When I equip a weapon.. its like:

Equipped: Single
etc..
ggf.gf.fg.fggf
fg/gf.fggf.
fg.gfgf

It's annoyingNope.

SayianOozaru
07-21-2006, 01:28 AM
ya that screen is annouying...i can never fight someone below me if thats on the screen...i'll add that to the list :O

KuJi
07-21-2006, 01:44 AM
Mkay.. I hate that thing so much :(.

All I can do now is mortar lame lol.

BTW: If I buy stuff like extra ammo.. do I ALWAYS have more ammo on start?

I used to play when Angel / dell was working on it. And then I continued a bit more. I have jet pack + blue rifle.. about it

SayianOozaru
07-21-2006, 02:25 AM
i answered that in the game...after i mortar lamed you twice :D

lol...your ammo always stays with you once you buy it, you just have to restock on meds and grenades :(

and we need to fix that glitch where when you try to warp back down to your team and get stuck...then you cant play anymore...until someone goes on the other team, or logs off on the other team x_x

luffy620
07-21-2006, 03:12 AM
sweet my g wars weaps go to new planets idea is included, not really my idea but i brang it up like a week ago, anyway i think new planets and weapons need to be put in the NEEDED updates list.

SayianOozaru
07-21-2006, 03:53 AM
read it, there in there -_-

and the idea was brought up awhile ago...but i think people just didnt want the weapons going anywhere...minus that planet...

HitmanJ2XX
07-26-2006, 09:33 PM
Just so we can all see this post first.
BUMP.

AlaricoMontario
07-26-2006, 09:59 PM
UPDATES NEEDED!:

Welcome to GK's world buddy

MisterMastermind
07-26-2006, 11:50 PM
No, needing updates is zone's thing since all we can do is pk, and not trade items or sail ships or kingdom things, etc. etc.

Huwajux
07-27-2006, 06:52 PM
I think it is vice versa. It has been this way on Zone for a long time. Hopefully to change soon. ;]

theHAWKER
07-28-2006, 12:09 AM
Re-do the mortar, make it more accurate, and have the player control where it shoots...

how bout you use the mouse (like the ice cannon) to aim in the general direction the motar bulets will land :D (so you dont have to move around every time your off by one inch! GAA >_< )