PDA

View Full Version : A idea for a new planet

Davidd
07-19-2006, 07:51 PM
how about this for a new planet: a training planet

in this planet the kills will not count nor deaths
the bounty of a player will not be lost nor shall it gain
so basicly ull kill ppl but it wont count and if u die u wont lose your bonty nor will deaths be added to you

this planet will be perfect for players who just started playing or for players to hone there skill :D

please give comments on this idea and mayby ideas to make it better

pooper200000
07-19-2006, 08:10 PM
ooh! it could be like a noob world and the only way the can get out of it is if hey kill someone good!!!

dude2020
07-19-2006, 08:18 PM
Pooper bad idea...
Elf very good idea

Davidd
07-19-2006, 08:38 PM
thank you john
heres another idea for planet of how it would work: there would be 4 teleports for each corner of the map;biginner, medium(or somethin), skilled, and expert so ppl could train in there lvl :)

dude2020
07-19-2006, 08:39 PM
so much things needed XD the mission planet still needs to come out THIS WAS PLANNED BEFORE GWERS CMON STEFAN

jkool666
07-19-2006, 11:17 PM
I don't really see any point to a map where nothing counts... If you want to practice but not harm your stats, get on a trail account. I'd rather see CTF before this...

Davidd
07-19-2006, 11:23 PM
I don't really see any point to a map where nothing counts... If you want to practice but not harm your stats, get on a trail account. I'd rather see CTF before this...
isint there a rule that says u cant have more than 1 acount X_X?
any this would be like a planet for people who dont have 2 accounts, plus like i said it would make u better without touching ur stats

jkool666
07-19-2006, 11:26 PM
isint there a rule that says u cant have more than 1 acount X_X?
No... I don't think Stefan would mind if I gave him $120/year rather then $60/year... And several trials are fine.

any this would be like a planet for people who dont have 2 accounts, plus like i said it would make u better without touching ur stats
They can make trials if they don't have money for another p2p...

Davidd
07-19-2006, 11:29 PM
oh well i still think this planet would be fun, it could also be like a testing for new weps or just plain testing new things(tactics,moves,class,etc)...

jkool666
07-19-2006, 11:32 PM
oh well i still think this planet would be fun, it could also be like a testing for new weps or just plain testing new things(tactics,moves,class,etc)...
I suppose, but I'd still rather see a CTF first...

Davidd
07-19-2006, 11:40 PM
oh well thats only 1 man's opinion if other playeres dont like it+stefan and vulcan i will accept that it was a bad idea :/

SayianOozaru
07-20-2006, 12:09 AM
how about this for a new planet: a training planet

in this planet the kills will not count nor deaths
the bounty of a player will not be lost nor shall it gain
so basicly ull kill ppl but it wont count and if u die u wont lose your bonty nor will deaths be added to you

this planet will be perfect for players who just started playing or for players to hone there skill :D

please give comments on this idea and mayby ideas to make it better

or you could just go to iracia and kill...its not that hard x_x

and kills/deaths dont really matter...and if they do matter to you than you play way to much and need to get outside x_x

Davidd
07-20-2006, 12:27 AM
XD nice...
still it would be fun not changing your stats will training with one of your friends

dude2020
07-20-2006, 12:50 AM
or better yey get rid of the sparing bot make it a room and have the same things on it liek the sparing bot doesnt add to deaths nor kills

Davidd
07-20-2006, 01:35 AM
thats a very good idea too

ryohazuki90
07-20-2006, 10:37 AM
umm at this point any new planets make me happy.....

Huwajux
07-20-2006, 03:46 PM
Bad idea. Trials bounty/kills/deaths don't save. What would be the point?

alexrox222
07-20-2006, 09:00 PM
What if in spar there was a certain room where you still faced other people but It didn't count? And you didn't lose bounty of course -_-

someonesomewhere
07-21-2006, 01:07 AM
Bad idea. Trials bounty/kills/deaths don't save. What would be the point?
What if you're a p2p? :rolleyes:

Of course, that's assuming that this idea gets added. Which it probably won't. And I don't like it anyway. x_x

dude2020
07-21-2006, 01:26 AM
Bad idea. Trials bounty/kills/deaths don't save. What would be the point?Huwa read the hwole thing its called TRAINING PLANET

Davidd
07-21-2006, 02:25 AM
imagine this scenario:
you have a friend that as a p2p thats not very good and you would like to train him to be better, so you would probly go in a remote place where theres no one or go on spar, but by doing this u will:
a)scrue up ur kills/death
b)change ur spar raiting
c) loosing ur (mayby important) bounty
so i think it would be fun to have a planet(or room) to train and get better when ur on a planet that counts :D

SayianOozaru
07-21-2006, 02:32 AM
or run around on the drop ship in iracia and use the little training ground they have there -_- thats how i learned to fight, and most of the old players as well

Davidd
07-21-2006, 02:33 AM
or run around on the drop ship in iracia and use the little training ground they have there -_- thats how i learned to fight, and most of the old players as well

one of my friends tried to teach me like that, i did not work very well :\

jkool666
07-21-2006, 05:17 AM
imagine this scenario:
you have a friend that as a p2p thats not very good and you would like to train him to be better, so you would probly go in a remote place where theres no one or go on spar, but by doing this u will:
a)scrue up ur kills/death
b)change ur spar raiting
c) loosing ur (mayby important) bounty
so i think it would be fun to have a planet(or room) to train and get better when ur on a planet that counts :D

a) Not if your on a trial...
b) Not if your on a trial...
c) See a/b...

Seriously, make a trial account to train if your that concerned...

We did lol? I spared the original Hayashi member to learn (those being Fexii, Storm, Snoro [Whom I always got mixed up with Fexii], Silos, and Firebox). Luckily I was trial though so I never lost any rate or whatever. But I do remember doing that once, it got EXTREMELY boring lol.

bahamutstevetff
07-21-2006, 08:59 AM
i trainbed by just playing deathmatches, i got way better when i became friends with realDDC <3

Huwajux
07-21-2006, 02:58 PM
Huwa read the hwole thing its called TRAINING PLANET
:whatever:

AND TAHTS Y TRIELS CUD JSUT GO IRICIA 2 TREIN, CUZ KILLS/DEATHS DONT COUNT UP!

alexrox222
07-21-2006, 08:07 PM
Being on trial is boring cuz people don't white flag you... SO YOU CAN'T LAME THEM WITH NO WHITE FLAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^

SayianOozaru
07-21-2006, 09:28 PM
your not supposed to put outside links in posts, or sigs...

read the forums rules before posting x_x

and in all honesty, there doesnt need to be another spar room...if you want to "train" then go "train" zone wasnt meant for people to go around dying and not losing anything :whatever:

Davidd
07-22-2006, 08:23 PM
Being on trial is boring cuz people don't white flag you... SO YOU CAN'T LAME THEM WITH NO WHITE FLAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^

the only point a agree is that playing a trial sucks for 3 reason :
1: you only have 80hp
2.when being a trial ppl think that your a noob, so they will aim more at you for easy kill
3. you wont have all your weps or jetpack (if u want to train with them)

dude2020
07-22-2006, 08:25 PM
say u quit and come back and u still have p2p? would you
A.practice with getting deaths
or
B.practice without getting deaths

Huwajux
07-22-2006, 08:59 PM
say u quit and come back and u still have p2p? would you
A.practice with getting deaths
or
B.practice without getting deaths
Spar bot, anyone?

dude2020
07-22-2006, 09:01 PM
Spar bot, anyone?that sucks...noobs are better than dat thingy that cant shoot diagnaol (spelt wrong?) and would ureally train with a sucky and sorry exuse for a bot?

Davidd
07-23-2006, 01:58 AM
that sucks...noobs are better than dat thingy that cant shoot diagnaol (spelt wrong?) and would ureally train with a sucky and sorry exuse for a bot?

i tottaly agree with john, the spar bot is pretty much useless

jkool666
07-23-2006, 05:15 AM
i tottaly agree with john, the spar bot is pretty much useless
Sorry to say it but so is this map... We don't need this... Like at all... Who cares if people think your a noob while on a trial, why not beat them then? Easy enough right? Plus, would you rather...
a) people think a trial account (and they don't know its you) think your a noob.
b) or kick you p2p's butt and think its a noob and you lose their respect on your good file...

Davidd
07-30-2006, 01:33 PM
Sorry to say it but so is this map... We don't need this... Like at all... Who cares if people think your a noob while on a trial, why not beat them then? Easy enough right? Plus, would you rather...
a) people think a trial account (and they don't know its you) think your a noob.
b) or kick you p2p's butt and think its a noob and you lose their respect on your good file...

XD you make a good point