PDA

View Full Version : Question

pooper200000
07-13-2006, 03:05 PM
Ok I have a very simple question. I have been viewing the gk threads and heres what I don't get someone made a thread wondering why there weren't events. Provided is a link to the thread.http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1195899#post1195899.
Heres my question when someone here on the zone forums makes a thread about events the staff don't go and say well we are hosting events and will more often. Please deal with this thread like they do on gk. I understand they are completely different but why can't we do something. Every single time I have proposed something vulcan has deleted it. My question is why aren't there events very often? Yes i know the staff are busy and don't always have time to host events. I am also not saying that they need to be hosted a ton either otherwise it kind of takes the fun out of it. They are often hosted every other week. Why can't the staff on zone have more weapons in their slots to give away? If you don't know what im talking about heres the scoop at least as i know it correct me if i am wrong. Stefan gets on and he uploads event weapons for vulcan. Vulcan then diveys them up and sticks them in each of the ET's slots. The ET's then host an event to give away there weapons. Maybe they are just told what slots are theirs im not too sure. So please answer my question. Why can't the staff on zone have more weapons in their slots to give away?

SayianOozaru
07-13-2006, 03:59 PM
zones staff sucks, along with all of graals, the sooner you learn this, the better

and they dont give out Event Items, because there supposed to be rare...

i think they should stop hosting for event items, since there a people that just started that have them, by default...since if someone else wins the round, the weapon goes to the last person alive that didn't have them...

and, without good Gfx, there are no new weapons

even though i've got like 5+ weapons waiting to be put in...not sure how many of the weapons i made are being put in, but they were "suppossed" to

and with stefan being stefan, there wont be a new update for a minute

were still using the easter eggs for the rockets and mortars...

Zones staff is lazy, Stefans never on, and Vulcans always on era...unless hes on rc, and then he doesn't answer pms, so its no good anyway

Crono
07-13-2006, 04:10 PM
I'm always on. :(

jkool666
07-13-2006, 04:30 PM
I'm always on. :(
Oddly, us ET's arn't considered staff. If I could gani, I would gani all of Sayians weapons (unless he purposly makes a crappy one), but having no knowledge at all, I can't. Which brings up my next question...
Anyone who can gani, would it be possible if you could teach me the basics of it?

pooper200000
07-13-2006, 05:34 PM
ask huwa i think he can and heres a link to chickens tutorial to gani its confuzzling to my screwed up head chickens tutorial of ganis (http://www.freewebs.com/exodusgraal/part1.html) i hope i won't get in trouble for that you are allowed to send links relating to graal if not and i offended someone sorry
oh and sayain someone wise once told me he doesn't read stupid pms which would explain why he doesn't answer mine. He has responded to some of mine you just have to use the delicous vocabularay that he doesn't comprehend in his all knowing position so that his incomprendibiltiy forces him to reply out of sheer stupidty so that you can clarify the language and the facts that may interest him into a form of language that he may be able to answer the quesiton you refer to in your private messages. If you are one of those people who doesn't understand tha i can but it in ***** i don't understand it myself and when i do it gives me headaches because i don't like thinking oin the higher level that i can. If you noticed vulcans signature is a quote from myself saying that i am the valedvictorian at my school. :)

MisterMastermind
07-13-2006, 08:27 PM
Event weapons are too common. Once a month of every other week or so is already too many. Events used to be held once or twice a season and that was great, if you had them you were REALLY good and everybody knew you were good because you had them, but now that there's 44+ event weapons out there that's just about every other P2P.

SayianOozaru
07-13-2006, 09:16 PM
i remember when Reapers came out, only 3 were out, and they didnt event anymore off for a good 8 months or so

Zulu15
07-14-2006, 01:44 AM
Oddly, us ET's arn't considered staff. If I could gani, I would gani all of Sayians weapons (unless he purposly makes a crappy one), but having no knowledge at all, I can't. Which brings up my next question...
Anyone who can gani, would it be possible if you could teach me the basics of it?
I'd be glad to, however the important part of it is the scripting, which, if we got done, it would be sure to be in the game because Stefan woulden't have to do anything. However I barely have time for myself, I don't really have time to learn a scripting system which would be pretty much useless to me in the future. I might look into it, but it's pretty hard without a demo script to lead me in the right direction. Give me the script for let's say, SMG and I'd be HAPPY to script guns for Zone.

someonesomewhere
07-14-2006, 04:49 AM
EVeryone and their grandma has event weapons now. I remember when I won Red Pistols, and I'm pretty sure Jesse won Blue Pistols the same day. People were asking us what they were and it was fun. Now whenever I use them some kid runs up to me and says "u r nub go die plx"

Oh yeah, I hope the Green Rifle never, ever, ever, ever makes it's way into the event weapon rotation.

Huwajux
07-14-2006, 03:37 PM
Stop whining. Events are not supposed "2 B HOSTAD EVARY DEY!1!!".

Something will be done with Sayian's weapons. But I agree that the staff are way too lazy to even talk with each other.

bahamutstevetff
07-15-2006, 08:46 AM
Oddly, us ET's arn't considered staff. If I could gani, I would gani all of Sayians weapons (unless he purposly makes a crappy one),
he purposely made a crappy wrong before an d it got put in, can anyone guess which. (sorry for my lack of intrest in the main discussion in this thread)