PDA

View Full Version : Carrots

Gothika
07-09-2006, 06:38 PM
I am buying lots of carrots. post on here or pm if you are willing to sell me some.

Sam
07-09-2006, 07:41 PM
I am buying lots of carrots. post on here or pm if you are willing to sell me some.

9.) Don't offer or advertise evidentially valueless things.
You can buy them for one or two gold in farming shop or plant them.

hampy
07-09-2006, 08:41 PM
I think Fayt is trying to buy thousands of carrots. It would take hours and hours to buy them from the shop. Although I don't know about planting them as i've never done it ;( Maybe someone could tell me how pleasee? =D

Oh and btw, nice signature Fayt :D

Gothika
07-09-2006, 11:14 PM
I have tried to buy them from the farming shop before.. I got up to 500 from there and give up because I needed 5000. And trying to make 5000 carrots out of planting is hard because I'll need lots of water and lots of time..

:D thanks about the signature.

Spiker
07-10-2006, 02:07 AM
sorry, of topic but GOTHICA, YOU STOLE MY FAVORITE PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!