PDA

View Full Version : Guild Management

Nelm
07-07-2001, 12:01 AM
OK, I am sick of explaining people how to use the guild manager at www.graal2001.com, here are the dumb excuses I get "
I AM NOT A MEMBER OF GRAAL 2001
CAN'T YOU SET MY NICK FOR ME?
WHY DO I HAVE TO GO THERE?
I AM AN OLDBIE AND YOU ARE A NEWBIE, YOU DON'T NEED TO GO THERE FOR YOUR TAG TO WORK!!
Why can't you just add a guild management utility to graal?

Issues
07-07-2001, 12:03 AM
haha thats funny

Torankusu
07-07-2001, 12:31 AM
Can you Anti Non-BMX related guild haters say GUILDS FORUM!?

Nelm
07-07-2001, 12:55 AM
Can you say No one reads that? Anti-Non BMX? Uhh....I own Graal Royal Army......

Torankusu
07-07-2001, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by Nelm
Can you say No one reads that? Anti-Non BMX? Uhh....I own Graal Royal Army......
Erm, Yes, No One Reads That , BUT IT DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN POST IT HERE> SOMEONE PLEASE MOVE THIS. :(
And What does Owning GRA have to do with this? Isn't that guild dying..?

Bhala
07-07-2001, 01:01 AM
You think your sick of it? ive stoped reading my e-mail because of all of that crap..people complaining on how I wont let there guild in or why you need a g2k account to make guilds....You want to know why Im so lazy? Its cuz of ass's wanting somthing now & there way because they are right.

'I want my guild & you are wrong but I am right so do what I say now or I will make all of graal hate you cuz you are lazy!"

AlkarenHyralt
07-07-2001, 01:02 AM
Anti Non-BMX?

Crono Illusion
07-07-2001, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by Bhala
You think your sick of it? ive stoped reading my e-mail because of all of that crap..people complaining on how I wont let there guild in or why you need a g2k account to make guilds....You want to know why Im so lazy? Its cuz of ass's wanting somthing now & there way because they are right.

'I want my guild & you are wrong but I am right so do what I say now or I will make all of graal hate you cuz you are lazy!"

It's your job to read your email. Some of it may be annoying and pointless, but it's still your job.

Bhala
07-07-2001, 01:03 AM
And oh yea! I dont get pay to do this at all....no nothing, no free accounts, no money, no getats... nothing :mad:

Bhala
07-07-2001, 01:04 AM
Oh I read it...about once a week

Originally posted by Crono Illusion

It's your job to read your email. Some of it may be annoying and pointless, but it's still your job.

James205
07-07-2001, 01:04 AM

Why don't people just give staff a break, they are trying to there job, and people are just *****ing at them 24/7.

Bhala
07-07-2001, 01:05 AM
its cuz they have no lives...there world is graal

Crono Illusion
07-07-2001, 01:06 AM
Oh I read it...about once a week

I suggest you create a filter system in your email so only ones relevant to guilds would be received.

Bhala
07-07-2001, 01:07 AM
Every time I try to have fun I get yelled at....I warp to one of my friends & what happens some one go *****ing to stefan.."Stefan, stefan, Bhala was warping in my castle...I want him fired for it!"

James205
07-07-2001, 01:08 AM
its cuz they have no lives...there world is graal

Sometimes it could be, but what I believe is they want the staff position or want you off the team, they think they can do better. Bhala you have kept your jobs for like a long time, don't quit you do a good job :)

Bhala
07-07-2001, 01:08 AM
lol there is no way of doing that...most of them dont even have a subject

I suggest you create a filter system in your email so only ones relevant to guilds would be received.

James205
07-07-2001, 01:09 AM
Every time I try to have fun I get yelled at....I warp to one of my friends & what happens some one go *****ing to stefan.."Stefan, stefan, Bhala was warping in my castle...I want him fired for it!"

They want you "professional" on a game that you don't get paid for. I know I like to have fun also, I mean I don't warp my friends to hearts or anything, but like if you warp them to one place, they go after you.

Bhala
07-07-2001, 01:12 AM
I dont warp to get hearts/items..I warp to my friends so I can talk to them...every one does it.....all the player would if they had warp to...look at the player worlds=\

Crono Illusion
07-07-2001, 01:13 AM
lol there is no way of doing that...most of them dont even have a subject

Here's an idea...

Make a news post about what has to be in the subject for what kind of email it is (for example, tell people to put "Guild Creation" in the subject for messages relating to having 10 supporters and needing the guild to be put online, "Help" relating to problems with existing guilds, and "Other Questions" for everything else) in order for it to be received, make a mailbox for each subject, filter them, and check the mailboxes by priority more often.

Would that help?

James205
07-07-2001, 01:14 AM

Here's an idea...

Make a news post about what has to be in the subject for what kind of email it is (for example, tell people to put "Guild Creation" in the subject for messages relating to having 10 supporters and needing the guild to be put online, "Help" relating to problems with existing guilds, and "Other Questions" for everything else) in order for it to be received, make a mailbox for each subject, filter them, and check the mailboxes by priority more often.

Would that help?

People seem not to read the news... I don't know why but I think they should put in big letters NEWS HERE CLICK HERE FOR NEWS!!!!! People just seem not to listen I have put up with it for many years, and still I have not grown used to it and probably never will.

Bhala
07-07-2001, 01:15 AM
lol no most of the people who e-mail me dont read the news

I have posted the answers to the main question already on the news & it had no efect

Crono Illusion
07-07-2001, 01:15 AM

I have posted the answers to the main question already on the news & it had no efect

Oh.

James205
07-07-2001, 01:16 AM

So true, so true :(

Bhala
07-07-2001, 01:18 AM
this is why I have been thinking of quiting graal.... I have only found one good thing on graal & I can get it with out being there

CrazedMerlin
07-07-2001, 01:19 AM
bhala just hire a damn assitant to help then.

James205
07-07-2001, 01:20 AM
this is why I have been thinking of quiting graal.... I have only found one good thing on graal & I can get it with out being there

Don't quit... It's annoying but you shouldn't quit you may regret it. I think I know what you're talking about.... :(

James205
07-07-2001, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by CrazedMerlin

That's a good idea actually..

Crono Illusion
07-07-2001, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by CrazedMerlin
That would work well.

Bhala
07-07-2001, 01:21 AM
no way...I am not going to do the same thing that all other admins have done...

Bhala
07-07-2001, 01:22 AM
heh yes you are one of the people that would know what I am talking about.....

Originally posted by James205

Don't quit... It's annoying but you shouldn't quit you may regret it. I think I know what you're talking about.... :(

Torankusu
07-07-2001, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by AlkarenHyralt
Anti Non-BMX?

People that are against people that are against BMX Guilds.

James205
07-07-2001, 01:23 AM
heh yes you are one of the people that would know what I am talking about.....

:D

General
07-07-2001, 01:44 AM
If staff was paid, maybe people would take their job more seriously...

James205
07-07-2001, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by General
If staff was paid, maybe people would take their job more seriously...

People do take there job seriously, if people get paid then there is going to be more *****ing on how they don't earn the money.

Nelm
07-08-2001, 02:03 AM
Admins that do their job
Bhala
Tyhm
James205
Lara
Olorin
Hawk (Mostly)

Reasons why some admins don't do their job
1) Graal is a compendium of thousands of idiots
2) Sick of listening to us *****
3) Just Lazy as hell

Bhala, you should hire an assistant, but this thread was meant more to Stefan, in fact, bhala, if you are overrun with work, you should ask for a volunteer, I for one would like a staff position with no power at all so if they accused me of abusing power, too bad......that seems to happen a lot around here....lol

Bhala
07-08-2001, 09:31 AM
ok I have 2 things to say

1-KawaiiSaRiA does her job too
2- im not over run by work..I can do the work, its just that when you have a million people *****ing at you to do some thing for them or to ask a question it gets hard

fugitive316
07-08-2001, 09:39 AM
And oh yea! I dont get pay to do this at all....no nothing, no free accounts, no money, no getats... nothing :mad:

You should have realized that from the beginning. And you really should read your emails more than once a week. If you aren't capable of doing your job, someone who is capable should replace you.

Bhala
07-08-2001, 12:35 PM
I did realize that...but it would be nice if they did give me something.....why should I read my e-mail more then once a week? Give me a good reason & i will.....I can do my job fine about about you...infact I can do 3 jobs fine...

LordMax
07-08-2001, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Nelm
OK, I am sick of explaining people how to use the guild manager at www.graal2001.com, here are the dumb excuses I get "
I AM NOT A MEMBER OF GRAAL 2001
CAN'T YOU SET MY NICK FOR ME?
WHY DO I HAVE TO GO THERE?
I AM AN OLDBIE AND YOU ARE A NEWBIE, YOU DON'T NEED TO GO THERE FOR YOUR TAG TO WORK!!
Why can't you just add a guild management utility to graal? true so very true

KawaiiSaRiA
07-08-2001, 11:34 PM

2- im not over run by work..I can do the work, its just that when you have a million people *****ing at you to do some thing for them or to ask a question it gets hard

Yes, I do my job. And Bhala, I know how it feels :o

Hulk Hogan
07-08-2001, 11:55 PM

too bad there aren't even a millon accounts :p

:D