PDA

View Full Version : Leadership - Decision

dNeonb
07-04-2006, 08:18 PM
You know about the war and what AlaricoMontario did. It is discussed by almost everyone on forums and also on game.

We made a decision:
AlaricoMontario is not the King of Zormite and the old leadership is not going to be restored.
The leadership is going to be picked by the kingdoms who won the war against Zormite.
It should be decided until the end of the weekend. AlaricoMontario may not be picked because of what he did. Also the old leadership not, too.

Waltz5
07-04-2006, 08:31 PM
Will there be any formal applications? So the Allies who defeated Zormite have an idea of who is willing to lead it?

dNeonb
07-04-2006, 08:38 PM
Will there be any formal applications? So the Allies who defeated Zormite have an idea of who is willing to lead it?
Well, there won't be a formal one from the staff side. If the kingdomleaders want one. It's up to them because they decide. But I think everyone can advertise himself to the kingdomleaers.

Draenin
07-04-2006, 08:47 PM
So basically, it will be up to the current leaders to decide who will lead?

Luigi203
07-04-2006, 08:51 PM
Except you.

AlaricoMontario
07-04-2006, 08:56 PM
Wow,

nice 360 there Bjorn.

Draenin
07-04-2006, 08:57 PM
It's good to see that staff is putting their foot down against bug abuse within the kingdoms.

AlaricoMontario
07-04-2006, 08:58 PM
Amen Luigi.

Crescent Pirates, Forest, and Dustari should decide the new Emperor - because they fought the war.

And personally, I'm sort of glad now that I think about it -because it gets all the idiots off my back.

dNeonb
07-04-2006, 09:00 PM
Wow,

nice 360 there Bjorn.
360 is a full turnaround so I'm on the same position as before. Sorry, but I don't understand what you want to say with this.

Edit: Yes, as I said. Only the kingdoms which fought the war.

hampy
07-04-2006, 09:00 PM
Good decision in my opinion, thank you Bjorn

Draenin
07-04-2006, 09:16 PM
I'd like to know why I am to be disincluded in a discussion over what other leader I am going to have to deal with just because I chose not to get involved so I wouldn't be attacked for it later.

Loriel
07-04-2006, 09:18 PM
Also the old leadership not, too.
Why not
:frown:

dNeonb
07-04-2006, 09:25 PM
Why not
:frown:
Because the old one was toppled :)

Draenin
07-04-2006, 09:58 PM
Yeah, with a bug. -_-

OasaTor_PK
07-04-2006, 10:17 PM
Well, this is retarded.

Nice to see its getting reversed, but now its just a popularity contest.

dNeonb
07-04-2006, 10:24 PM
Well, this is retarded.

Nice to see its getting reversed, but now its just a popularity contest.
A leader should be active. Everyone who is really active is known by the most players so he actually is popular. Or do you prefere a leader who is never online?

fuNkym0nky0
07-04-2006, 10:33 PM
Hmm, interesting. I wont be running, I dont think. It annoys me though, I had a chance at it. I was about to get it, too. Meh.

ReBorn_Spirit
07-04-2006, 11:16 PM
Well if you are even interested in Zormite leadership, you better be on your kingdom tag to begin with. I will make sure that its an active person that gets the Zormite leadership. I am rather sure that Forest's allies will agree with this.

Luigi203
07-04-2006, 11:17 PM
I'm active. Everyone likes me. I'm a good candidate.

Draenin
07-04-2006, 11:25 PM
I could say who I think is good, but my opinion doesn't matter.

Zero Hour
07-04-2006, 11:35 PM
I could say who I think is good, but my opinion doesn't matter.
Me, right?

Damix2
07-05-2006, 12:50 AM

I don't like you.

AlaricoMontario
07-05-2006, 12:56 AM
And Damix you're not the most popular of the bunch either, so float back down to earth please.

Zero Hour
07-05-2006, 12:58 AM
And Damix you're not the most popular of the bunch either, so float back down to earth please.
I have something very important for you to read.
And Alarico you're not the most popular of the bunch either, so float back down to earth please.

Loriel
07-05-2006, 01:17 AM
Because the old one was toppled :)
So if I hax0r into the database and delete your RC we get a new admin that is neither me nor you because you were toppled?

lordbosh
07-05-2006, 01:39 AM
So if I hax0r into the database and delete your RC we get a new admin that is neither me nor you because you were toppled?

I wish :(

CidNight1142
07-05-2006, 01:55 AM
Joke stealer!!!!!!!!!!!

Divided
07-05-2006, 01:57 AM
You do realize that this isnt over for you just because bjourn stepped in.

Ravenblade1979
07-05-2006, 04:39 PM
Hey the decision was made. Forest, dustari and cp will make its decision and am pleased to say that there is a 99% chance that Googi, Bosh, Mag or Vamp will not be chosen. So we will see where this goes.

Alarico you really stepped in it this time dude. But you ended a pointless war and that I do thank you for.

Deophite18
07-05-2006, 10:51 PM
Hey the decision was made. Forest, dustari and cp will make its decision and am pleased to say that there is a 99% chance that Googi, Bosh, Mag or Vamp will not be chosen. So we will see where this goes.

Alarico you really stepped in it this time dude. But you ended a pointless war and that I do thank you for.

The war is not over just because the leader was removed from power. That event just fueled the fire.

hampy
07-05-2006, 10:57 PM

Sorry, I must be the odd one out

Zero Hour
07-05-2006, 11:27 PM
Sorry, I must be the odd one out
Well, if you insist.

sage_scooby
07-06-2006, 06:31 AM
I dunno if anyone would agree but I wouldnt mind the chance to bring Zormite back into the light so to speak. It was my first Kingdom I have always harbored a love for it, even though I love being in CP. If you wonder why I left it was as Akira was leaving and just before the Bella ordeal.

Just a thought for some of you all to entertain.

Ravenblade1979
07-06-2006, 04:12 PM
The war is not over just because the leader was removed from power. That event just fueled the fire.

Thats true Deophite....but at least for now we can be bored for a bit.

hampy
07-06-2006, 06:43 PM
I dunno if anyone would agree but I wouldnt mind the chance to bring Zormite back into the light so to speak.

Sage, you wont remember me but i remember you :redface: I believe Sage would be a good emp as hes reliable and trustworthy! SAGE FOR EMP !pissed!

Zero Hour
07-06-2006, 06:53 PM
Sage, you wont remember me but i remember you :redface: I believe Sage would be a good emp as hes reliable and trustworthy! SAGE FOR EMP !pissed!
I believe it's already been decided upon.

AlaricoMontario
07-06-2006, 07:05 PM

According to Ka-Rhy it is, atleast.

MadScience7
07-06-2006, 07:24 PM
We made a decision:
The leadership is going to be picked by the kingdoms who won the war against Zormite.

The leaders of the alliance (King Stewart of Dustari, Aran Draxx of Forest and Governor Alan of CP) and their advisors have concluded our summit meetings. Our choice for the new leader is Calani. May her rule be long and prosperous!

hampy
07-06-2006, 07:53 PM

Oh sorry, i'm a bit slow. Congrats to Calani tho

Luigi203
07-06-2006, 08:10 PM
This doesn't change anything. Bosh, Endless, Vamp, and I will continue our 'mindless' PKing.

hampy
07-06-2006, 08:13 PM
...'mindless' PKing.

There is nothing wrong with a good old fashioned clobbering every now and again ;)

AlaricoMontario
07-06-2006, 09:23 PM
There is nothing wrong with a good old fashioned clobbering every now and again ;)

WHen he says 'mindless PKing'

He means stalking and stalking and once killing the target continuing the process until the rich target starts to drop diamonds.

hampy
07-06-2006, 10:34 PM
Hmm ok, but whats the point in being bmode if you don't want to or can't fight back? For example, I know that i'm weak right now so im pmode, but in a few weeks when i gain some levels ill go bmode to try and kill someone. It's all part of the game and unfortuantely one of the only fun points left with GK :frown:

Ravenblade1979
07-06-2006, 10:40 PM
Hmm ok, but whats the point in being bmode if you don't want to or can't fight back? For example, I know that i'm weak right now so im pmode, but in a few weeks when i gain some levels ill go bmode to try and kill someone. It's all part of the game and unfortuantely one of the only fun points left with GK :frown:

It don't matter hampy mag, bosh and vamp listerally hunt anyone they wish and pk em over and over again..they don't care who. they normally attack ppl who can't fight back. I mean i got challenged today over a matter of theft..they fight over stupid little things.

hampy
07-06-2006, 10:43 PM
Yeah, I guess I see what you mean and I don't think its right to PK someone over and over but to be honest if you don't want to be killed stay pmode until you believe you've got a chance ;) thats what i'll be doing :D

sage_scooby
07-06-2006, 11:48 PM
The leaders of the alliance (King Stewart of Dustari, Aran Draxx of Forest and Governor Alan of CP) and their advisors have concluded our summit meetings. Our choice for the new leader is Calani. May her rule be long and prosperous!

Gratz Calani.

lordbosh
07-06-2006, 11:52 PM
It don't matter hampy mag, bosh and vamp listerally hunt anyone they wish and pk em over and over again..they don't care who. they normally attack ppl who can't fight back. I mean i got challenged today over a matter of theft..they fight over stupid little things.

Excuse me? Keep your fingers off the keys and try to think about what your saying. Your accusing me of just randomly KILLING people. I dont kill people very often, lest it be my enemy in war time. We are at war, stop crying, and start getting the courage to fight back.

Anyone who has a problem with me and how I play the game can forum PM me their opinions. Otherwise keep it to the truth, if you want to slander me at least do it right, sheesh.

Zero Hour
07-06-2006, 11:58 PM
Anyone who has a problem with me and how I play the game can forum PM me their opinions. Otherwise keep it to the truth, if you want to slander me at least do it right, sheesh.
That's fair enough :)

ViperZakuto
07-07-2006, 12:09 AM
Yeah, I guess I see what you mean and I don't think its right to PK someone over and over but to be honest if you don't want to be killed stay pmode until you believe you've got a chance ;) thats what i'll be doing :D

To bad you get more exp in bmode. well at least it seems that way.

Excuse me? Keep your fingers off the keys and try to think about what your saying. Your accusing me of just randomly KILLING people. I dont kill people very often, lest it be my enemy in war time. We are at war, stop crying, and start getting the courage to fight back.

yeah you may not be the one who does it, but all your followers are the people who do it. You are the one who corrupts the minds of the easily controlled baffoons. You are a leading factor in the mindless pking. Don't act so innocent.

Draenin
07-07-2006, 12:40 AM
Congratulations to Calani. Hopefully we won't see another Sagesun-esque leadership with a lady ruling this time.

AlaricoMontario
07-07-2006, 12:43 AM
Aye Draenin.

Congrats Calani, hope this time around Zormite is more than a daycare center.

ReBorn_Spirit
07-07-2006, 01:13 AM
Odd how I'm being left out of this and I'm the other leader to forest.

Say what you want, I never got a say in this yet which isnt going to be nice in the near future. But I vote for ZH.

Damix2
07-07-2006, 01:24 AM
What a horrible choice

ReBorn_Spirit
07-07-2006, 01:38 AM
Well its better then trying to give it to Grirahan or his brother...

That would end up merging Forest to Zormite rather effectively.

Then again, maybe a West and East Forest kingdom would be neat...

Draenin
07-07-2006, 01:45 AM
Uhmn, not really, considering that John had served in Zormite quite a while before Forest.

ReBorn_Spirit
07-07-2006, 02:11 AM
You do know that he really didnt want it right? Grirahan said John would of ended up giving Zormite to him anyways and well Grirahan is my husband.

Zero Hour
07-07-2006, 03:07 AM
Grirahan is my husband.
*RP Husband.

Divided
07-07-2006, 05:23 AM
yeah you may not be the one who does it, but all your followers are the people who do it. You are the one who corrupts the minds of the easily controlled baffoons. You are a leading factor in the mindless pking. Don't act so innocent.
Oh so you like idling in the trade doing nothing? Pking is part of the game z.z

MisterMastermind
07-07-2006, 05:31 AM
Why the hell would you go into battle mode when you're not willing to die? Seems pretty stupid on their behalf, and that whole "they're just mindlessly pking" crap is a bad excuse for wanting to kill people weaker than them without actually having a challenge...

Zero Hour
07-07-2006, 05:42 AM
and that whole "they're just mindlessly pking" crap is a bad excuse for wanting to kill people weaker than them without actually having a challenge...
There's also the chance that they will drop something valuable, or at the least plat. :)

Divided
07-07-2006, 05:50 AM
If you don't want to get killed shut the **** up and get out of bmode.

skyler87
07-07-2006, 07:01 AM
Lol...People always cry about getting PKed in bmode.
I was the server's worst enemy at level 20. Everyone tried to pk me 24/7, because I was bmode. You know what I did? Went Pmode. Problem solved. I then leveled up until I was about the most powerful PKer on the server, and had my revenge. Don't say that leveling in Pmode is impossible. That's no excuse.

Draenin
07-07-2006, 07:04 AM
If you can't stand the heat, get out of the fire.

MisterMastermind
07-07-2006, 07:23 AM
If you can't stand the heat, get out of the fire.
If you cant stand the heat, choose a god aside from bile. :(

Sulukra
07-07-2006, 07:51 AM
If you can't stand the heat, might as well toast marshmallows on it.

MisterMastermind
07-07-2006, 08:27 AM
If you can't stand the heat, might as well toast marshmallows on it.
My pun was worse. Yours wasn't even a pun.

Sulukra
07-07-2006, 08:49 AM
Mine was the cruel truth. So there. Cruel truth > Puns.

Deophite18
07-07-2006, 11:22 AM
What a horrible choice

Agreed

lordbosh
07-07-2006, 11:59 AM
Lol...People always cry about getting PKed in bmode.
I was the server's worst enemy at level 20. Everyone tried to pk me 24/7, because I was bmode. You know what I did? Went Pmode. Problem solved. I then leveled up until I was about the most powerful PKer on the server, and had my revenge. Don't say that leveling in Pmode is impossible. That's no excuse.

You pwned me hard in arena back then with your fancy footwork *tear*

Ravenblade1979
07-07-2006, 04:08 PM

With bosh, mag and vamp you won't have a chance no matter what level you are. Trust me I have seen it and even it you do beat them (which there is very little chance in doing) they would just whine that your cheating. I must say though it does bring rp fun to GK its just annoying when they take it too far.

Crono
07-07-2006, 05:07 PM
GK is horrible managed, look at it. So much potential and it's so dead. It's supposed to have 100+ players on at all times, why doesn't it? Why does it only have around 50-60 nowadays?

hampy
07-07-2006, 05:56 PM
If you don't want to get killed shut the **** up and get out of bmode.

Yep.

Damix2
07-07-2006, 07:38 PM
With bosh, mag and vamp you won't have a chance no matter what level you are. Trust me I have seen it and even it you do beat them (which there is very little chance in doing) they would just whine that your cheating. I must say though it does bring rp fun to GK its just annoying when they take it too far.

Lylic, Kyden, Damix > Bosh, mag, vamp

AlaricoMontario
07-07-2006, 07:51 PM
Tempist > All of the above

:P

Zurkiba
07-07-2006, 07:52 PM
Then again, maybe a West and East Forest kingdom would be neat...

There is only one forest and it is composed of the Inner and Outer races of the Confederation. The inner-races are never seen save for the annual meeting of all the species within the forest.

The outer-races are:
Orcs, Goblins, Dwarfs, Humans, Elfs.

The Inner-races are unknown as to allow room for creative expansion. However there are more of the Inner-races combined then the Outer-races combined. This is because the inner-forest is too thick and dangerous for a lot of people to enter into, and the fact that the outer-races wage war with the human kingdoms.

The only playable race of the Forest are the elfs though, this is because --Chris-- decided that there weren't enough members or players to efficiently produce the original system of 2002.

However according to the Forest Creation Religion they believed that the first life tree created all the life of the world. Then those creations went and conquered the islands from the evil forces that occupied them - only to be beaten back by the human nations when they arrived. Then the life tree died and such. However it's sapling has since been found and planted.

ViperZakuto
07-07-2006, 09:46 PM
wtf are you talking about? first of all chris doesn't make the rules of forest, and second, it is way off topic.

well i have no problem running when they attack me. they never kill me. But when I have to go to afk for a few seconds, they will attack you and follow you to your respawn point and take all your stuff you drop.

If they want to fight people, then why don't they let people get prepared for a fight? they just run up and attack you when your not even ready to fight. They do it just to be greedy and steal your plat/diamonds i assume? I still get more diamonds than they do from the haunted house. They're just too lazy too work.

also, Stefan told Draxx that if you have an amulet that will drop when you die, it's not supposed to drop. You should contact Stefan or Bjorn, and they should fix it. :\

Waltz5
07-07-2006, 09:56 PM
wtf are you talking about? first of all chris doesn't make the rules of forest, and second, it is way off topic.
He's trying to give Forest members some history of their kingdom... I would think they would be open to it. Once again, they're not.

On topic... horrid decision... even more reason for me to be kingdomless now.

ReBorn_Spirit
07-08-2006, 01:36 AM
Just to let you know, Forest would be better of by starting all over with their history. Bottom line is that --Chris-- left it to die, and thats all you need to know before Draxx and I came to power. Once we came into power we restored the kingdom and rebuilt it from its ashes.

Zurkiba
07-08-2006, 04:18 AM
Just to let you know, Forest would be better of by starting all over with their history. Bottom line is that --Chris-- left it to die, and thats all you need to know before Draxx and I came to power. Once we came into power we restored the kingdom and rebuilt it from its ashes.
No

Obs311
07-08-2006, 04:44 AM
I think Grir and I are at a conflict about this kingdom thing.

Damix2
07-08-2006, 06:23 AM
Tempist > All of the above

:P

Not even close.

Damix2
07-08-2006, 06:25 AM

Yes and no, there are some things you can rebuild, but some things will never be changed, the history is still there. Rules can change though.

TheJames
07-08-2006, 07:25 AM
Bosh for emperor of ze ZORMITE!

and while your at it, overthrow Draenin!

Draenin
07-08-2006, 07:49 AM
and while your at it, overthrow Draenin!
Oh, you must not want new content then. :rolleyes:

AlaricoMontario
07-08-2006, 05:19 PM
As much as Draenin and I disagree,

You get rid of him, and Samurai won't get a face lift for two years.

hampy
07-08-2006, 05:34 PM
I'm sure someone else would like to help out doing as good if not a better job?

Draenin
07-08-2006, 05:40 PM
Once everything's good to go, I'll probably make it a point to let people know what has been changed and added.

hampy
07-08-2006, 05:42 PM
I don't mean to sound like a pest as I know you are trying very hard. But it would be nice if you would tell everyone what your working on and how long it will be till it's released. It would just let people know that your actually working :)

Draenin
07-08-2006, 06:58 PM
Reason why most developers don't say what's going on is because if they do, more pressure gets put on them to get it done. ;]

AlaricoMontario
07-08-2006, 09:12 PM
Really.
If I told people that Zormite was getting a new city I'd be haggled everyday most likely.

Oh..whoops ;)

hampy
07-08-2006, 09:38 PM
xP That was quite sly ;)

ReBorn_Spirit
07-08-2006, 10:20 PM
Believe it or not, I'd rather see Draenin stay in power of Samurai.

Draenin
07-08-2006, 11:10 PM
I DO NOT BELIEVE IT! >:O

AlaricoMontario
07-09-2006, 12:02 AM
Where's that little owl pic....

the one that says 'ilold' or what have you?

Yes, that would be appropriate about now.

lordbosh
07-09-2006, 01:49 PM
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/9656/i448541gi.th.jpg (http://img85.imageshack.us/my.php?image=i448541gi.jpg)

thats as good as i could get it at 6:50am being zombified.

AlaricoMontario
07-10-2006, 11:40 PM
Thanks

Googi
07-11-2006, 10:23 PM
Right, so how does this work? Do we just go around to Dustari, Forest and CP and attack each of them individually, since, you know, Calani has no actual Zormite forces.

ViperZakuto
07-11-2006, 11:19 PM
Right, so how does this work? Do we just go around to Dustari, Forest and CP and attack each of them individually, since, you know, Calani has no actual Zormite forces.

The reason you were removed was because you used your kingdom to make personal threats. You guys had no rp basis for your wars. If you guys wanted to have wars I'm sure that the other kingdoms would have joined in if you came up with something good, and actually planned out and RP'ed your wars. RPing is not just saying, I declare war on you for something that has nothing to do with your kingdom at all. IT was just a bunch of power hungry players pking people.

You can build your rebellion. good luck getting anybody to listen to you. It seems staff made there decision. I guess you should have though how to play your cards a little better. Cause we have all aces running the alliance.

CidNight1142
07-12-2006, 06:07 AM
good luck getting anybody to listen to you.
Looks like he's been having some good luck, eh?

Googi
07-12-2006, 06:11 AM
The reason you were removed was because you used your kingdom to make personal threats. You guys had no rp basis for your wars. If you guys wanted to have wars I'm sure that the other kingdoms would have joined in if you came up with something good, and actually planned out and RP'ed your wars. RPing is not just saying, I declare war on you for something that has nothing to do with your kingdom at all. IT was just a bunch of power hungry players pking people.

You can build your rebellion. good luck getting anybody to listen to you. It seems staff made there decision. I guess you should have though how to play your cards a little better. Cause we have all aces running the alliance.