PDA

View Full Version : Events?

Jaquet
06-29-2006, 08:23 AM
So uhh....when is an events master going to come onto GK and hold an event, the only one I see holding them is Sage Cypher (rarely). We need more events!!!! !pissed!

xRuffRydax
06-29-2006, 10:33 AM
we need more Event masters.

Draenin
06-29-2006, 01:23 PM
There are a lot of Events Masters out there, actually, but Sam provides the prizes and I've not recieved my sack of holding back yet with stuff in it.

dNeonb
06-29-2006, 04:51 PM
There are a lot of Events Masters out there, actually, but Sam provides the prizes and I've not recieved my sack of holding back yet with stuff in it.
You can ask Stefan or me, too. But it's not our fault if you don't ask ^^

Sam
06-29-2006, 05:06 PM
So uhh....when is an events master going to come onto GK and hold an event, the only one I see holding them is Sage Cypher (rarely). We need more events!!!! !pissed!

You are online 24 hours a day to claim that? EM's have to post their events in a forum log, so I can always check their activity.
Just yesterday was a big RP event. From the 50 players online, only 4 took part of it. Perhaps the others where to lazy to do an event which needs to be active?
I also support always kingdom events, but the only kingdom which does events is CP.

You can contact me in game when you see I am online.

sage_scooby
06-29-2006, 05:42 PM

I get my sack filled withing 5 minutes of asking Sam.

I host events when I have time and a good idea. I also have my own character to build.

lordbosh
06-29-2006, 10:16 PM
I also support always kingdom events, but the only kingdom which does events is CP.

CP does their events because you can give them items. We need zormite shields for events, will you supply them for us?

Sam
06-29-2006, 10:24 PM
CP does their events because you can give them items. We need zormite shields for events, will you supply them for us?

Every leader of a kingdom can contact me for event items. I will support RP events, if I get a short storyboard of the event.

dNeonb
06-30-2006, 12:08 AM
Eventitems are not Kingdomitems ;)
You can get normal Eventitems but we do not give out Kingdomitems for the time.

Jaquet
06-30-2006, 01:56 AM
It would be nice if the leaders could get maybe a few kingdom items, there arent too many kingdom items out there anymore.

Waltz5
06-30-2006, 03:18 AM
What happend to releasing some more dead/rare items? You did 1 event for Bandits almost 3 months ago and haven't done anymore since.

Sam
06-30-2006, 09:34 AM
What happend to releasing some more dead/rare items? You did 1 event for Bandits almost 3 months ago and haven't done anymore since.

I will think about it.

Waltz5
07-03-2006, 02:25 AM
I will think about it.
I guess that's better than an outright "no."

Mike_Zakuto
07-03-2006, 03:03 AM
You can ask Stefan or me, too. But it's not our fault if you don't ask ^^

yeah they can ask but do you ever do anything other than sit in the pub.... i have yet to see you move.

-edit-
and another thing id have events every few hours if i can keep a steady supply of items to event out ;)

IF i were an Events Master
-edit part end