PDA

View Full Version : Playerkilling

Mighty
06-26-2006, 02:36 AM
It sucks that you no more get kills from trials, you might as well ban them. They are no use for others anymore. Just annoying people walking around the server.
You just waste time and your own AP fighting them.
It's annoying to check every single ones profile to see if they're trial or not before starting to pk them.
Same about sparring, but that's maybe a different thing? :redface:

Also bring back the old swamp, so you can gain stuff :)

- Mighty

Mafukie
06-26-2006, 07:41 AM
You don't lose AP when you kill trial accounts.

and I agree, I wish they had a (Trial) tag so I can just target them for practice.

LOA--Paul
06-26-2006, 09:44 AM
On Classic when you hit an account and it's trial, the hearts above the head don't display. If the account is paid, then it shows the HP when they're hit.

p2p_Sir_Link
06-26-2006, 05:08 PM
On Classic when you hit an account and it's trial, the hearts above the head don't display. If the account is paid, then it shows the HP when they're hit.
and unfortunately, that's not built into the coding. It's graal inhibiting itself.

Ken Takino
06-26-2006, 08:17 PM
You don't lose AP when you kill trial accounts.Really? Because I'm pretty sure I did yesterday.

Tyhm
07-22-2006, 04:03 AM
Ah, how the game has changed...I used to try and make the newbies welcome...like it or not, they Are the future...

I wonder if it'd be possible to just not draw them? As in they don't even get a gani (or they get a Hidden Under An Invisibo Bush Gani) - and their system uses a local showimg gani of them at their location, so only they can see themselves? Might be a dangerous thing to embark on...

xXziroXx
10-20-2006, 10:43 AM
Ah, how the game has changed...I used to try and make the newbies welcome...like it or not, they Are the future...

I wonder if it'd be possible to just not draw them? As in they don't even get a gani (or they get a Hidden Under An Invisibo Bush Gani) - and their system uses a local showimg gani of them at their location, so only they can see themselves? Might be a dangerous thing to embark on...

//#CLIENTSIDE
function onCreated() setTimer(.05);

function onTimeOut()
{
if (playertrial) hideplayer(.1);
setTimer(.05);
}

Crono
10-20-2006, 11:20 AM
Trials count as kills/deaths now

_Z3phyr_
10-20-2006, 10:00 PM