PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: High Five Gani

LOA--Paul
06-24-2006, 02:10 AM
I think most of the players on Classic have agreed that we really, really desire a high five gani. Whistle and hug were thrust upon us without our approval. At first these were horrible, but they have improved greatly, and hug is now one of the most useful ganis and can be used for many purposes.

We demand a high five gani. I don't have the slightest clue on how to make a high five gani, but if anyone knows how. We need your services. Thank you.

Lyndzey
06-24-2006, 04:13 AM
We also request Lyndzey's Pizza Shop to be fixed and the pool in front of Zol's Pub to be brought back from its glory days.

LOA--Paul
06-24-2006, 04:52 AM
High Five Gani should receive highest priority.

Terazel Tenjin
06-24-2006, 05:56 AM
High Five Gani should receive highest priority.

I concur.

-Ching
06-24-2006, 06:32 AM
Yeah, me and Bell could of done with one tonight

Ken Takino
06-24-2006, 07:20 PM
I don't know, somehow it seems like there could be more important things to get done on Classic than... a high-five gani.

LOA--Paul
06-25-2006, 01:37 AM
I don't know, somehow it seems like there could be more important things to get done on Classic than... a high-five gani.
I don't think you realize this would make a supermajority of the players very happy and satisfied. If I'm not mistaken that's sort of the point of playing.

Ken Takino
06-25-2006, 05:46 AM
I don't think you realize this would make a supermajority of the players very happy and satisfied. If I'm not mistaken that's sort of the point of playing.I'm not really objecting to it; it just doesn't seem like it'd be too high on the priority list. Then again, you'd think it wouldn't take too long to do. Whatever.

Who is the primary gani person on Classic nowadays, anyway? Or is there one?

Bl0nkt
06-25-2006, 08:28 AM
Hey, I made one of those for Era and it was never used.

Edit: It looks a bit awkward, but it's the best I can do with the default graal sprites. I think you get the concept. Rename it as you wish if you're going to use it.