PDA

View Full Version : Random suggestion/Complaint post.. bleh.

gameer213
06-23-2006, 04:05 AM
This is my little suggestion and complaint post, feel free to ignore it.

I'm not sure when Era went so downhill from the fun system it used to have.

One of my question is what's the point of Era now. For awhile it was about getting your gang points and lowering other gangs. OH SHI- Something to do.

Most important thing I see is fixing gangs, because at the moment unless you have good friends or want to PAY your way in, you can't get in a gang.
- Gangs should need you more then you need them.

Everyone in a decent level of skill should be able to get in a gang, not just the oldbies or great shooters.

Second thing is businesses..
You can not get in a real one anymore, just those lame(And pointless) ammo/gun shops. Something really needs to be done to even out this system and to get people to quit playing favorites.
- Something needs to be done to make businesses need people.

Parties - No point to them, due to theres no point to just running around claiming buildings when no one cares enough to fight for them.

Katana is overpowerd. Not a hit at Terisu, i'm sure they do fine without it but it does give them too much of an edge.. It's a one hit kill weapon pretty simply with how fast you lose HP, and don't say any "You let yourself get hit" bull**** when some of them are just standing at doors randomly waiting for you to walk in.

:spam: :asleep:

Chris
06-23-2006, 05:04 AM
A lot of what you said is being dealt with actually. As I type this Cassy is tweaking the katana.

Parties are there so new players can join up with other new players to raid, pk, etc. They are also used so anyone can decide to form up and PK or raid.

We can't really force the owners of the larger businesses to start hiring random people. They hire those they trust. Sorry but that will always boil down to a popularity contest or who is friends with the owner. Same for gangs.

lDarkDragonl
06-23-2006, 05:29 AM
Lol hell yeh, that katana is real bull sh!t. Especially seeing that you can freeze people and just slash the hell out of them.

Man, they should of left all that at Zone. :/

zim5354
06-23-2006, 07:25 AM
Lol hell yeh, that katana is real bull sh!t. Especially seeing that you can freeze people and just slash the hell out of them.

Man, they should of left all that at Zone. :/

Era had Katanas before zone existed (Tachi)

Popularity contest not really if you have skill you will get in, friends do help though.

Businesses why should they hire you? Honestly there not hard jobs pretty much anyone can do them and you dont need alot of people so if your gona toss some money away for your workers atleast give it to friends so popularity contest there yes.

lDarkDragonl
06-23-2006, 12:22 PM
True true, yeh its like working at Kroger in real life. Anyone can pack bags and sweep the floors.

And I never knew katanas were here for a while. :/

Shotoo2
06-23-2006, 07:42 PM
For awhile it was about getting your gang points and lowering other gangs. OH SHI- Something to do.
Yuck.