PDA

View Full Version : Looking for new staff

Alure1316
06-16-2006, 01:42 AM
Hello everybody, we are currently working on a playerworld and need help with certain things, such as, but not limited to the following: GS2 NATs, graphics, LATs, and gani animators. The server is still under construction, but we will put it up by the end of July, maybe even sooner. Our team is striving for an RP server, so there will be a lot of scripting knowledge required if you will be applying for NAT. If you would like to help out, please PM me, post here, or instant message me at MeltingMM on AIM. We're looking forward to your responses and applications.

Sulukra
06-16-2006, 02:42 AM
Yeah, sort of in the wrong section.

You want "Playerworld Hirings".

Darlene159
06-16-2006, 04:44 AM
Hello everybody, we are currently working on a playerworld and need help with certain things, such as, but not limited to the following: GS2 NATs, graphics, LATs, and gani animators. The server is still under construction, but we will put it up by the end of July, maybe even sooner. Our team is striving for an RP server, so there will be a lot of scripting knowledge required if you will be applying for NAT. If you would like to help out, please PM me, post here, or instant message me at MeltingMM on AIM. We're looking forward to your responses and applications.Please read this:

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54957

ViCtOrEhEhEh
06-16-2006, 05:46 AM
Yea he knows. Both of us are working on this server and we really need help with Scripting and Graphic talents. Thank you. Also when he was making the thread he was like "Crap wrong section!" but really, we need help. :D

Alure1316
06-16-2006, 09:09 AM
Visit, http://www.freewebs.com/newgraalserver/ for more information.

warp2ukew
06-18-2006, 03:09 AM
That's probably the most un-informative website I have ever seen.

ViCtOrEhEhEh
06-18-2006, 06:30 AM
That's probably the most un-informative website I have ever seen.
Thanks Fidel! <3,32,3,3<#<[email protected]!??! We kinda explained we need staff.

Alure1316
06-22-2006, 02:41 AM
Nevermind, we scrapped the project due to recent events.