PDA

View Full Version : Hear ye Hear ye...I hath been cursed

Tails_night
06-08-2006, 02:59 PM
I shall tell you a tale, a tale in which'st I, Ryuho Katsumake, hath defied the great Govannon and hath been'eth cursed. This't morning I had been wondering, and came uponst a swarm of caged bomy's, not your average, but evil. I saw a few of their lords, and decided I shall try to alch them all alongst with parts of dead evil bomy's into one pet egg... I had succeeded, the specimen lasted only a short while, long enough for the great god Govannon himself to witness; alas he boomed, "I had warnethed thou, not to make such a befoul creature, for it would plagueth life and corrupt lushious lands. So To prevent this I shall seal it within you, its creater! You shall not only have to fight the growing wrath, agony, and pain of the befoul creature, but you shall reflect its image!" I had woken up neer the water, and believed it to only be a harsh nightmare, whenst I looked upon the refletion I had seen...a monster. So I ask soon I shall need help finding a resolve, fellow memebers.

Faital_Ryu
06-08-2006, 08:31 PM
Wait...When joining Forest, you assume the role of an elf? My character's human, and always will be.

As for Ryuho's problem, everyone who worships Govannon should pray to find out what Govannon wants, so Ryuho's problem can be solved. Govannon will most likely talk to those who worship him, so that might be a good place to start.

*to Ryuho* If you worship Govannon, try atoning for what you did. Maybe he'll smile upon you once more.

Tails_night
06-08-2006, 09:21 PM
Every person existing amongst thine homeland of Forest shall partake in an event to seek for a cure at 6:30-7:00 Central time

Tails_night
06-09-2006, 02:50 AM
PS I plann to host a specific event.

whealie
06-09-2006, 03:05 AM
Try doing the following

-Kissing a Fair Maiden (if it worked for the frog it'll work for you)
-Keep saying your a Real Boy.(he got his wish)
-Go to sleep untill a Princes finds you and decides to bet with a friend about kissing you
-become a the frist evil monster comiden
-Go Broad way!
-Make sure There is No Trolls Under the nearest Brige

Tails_night
06-09-2006, 03:36 AM
Alas do to lack of Kingdom memebrs and events going on, It may be postponed till tomorrow

Faital_Ryu
06-09-2006, 09:56 PM
What kind of event is this gonna be?

Tails_night
06-09-2006, 10:15 PM
Seek and you shal find, so seek time round 6:00-7:00 pm central time, and viola you shall find.

P.S. Draenin has a point.

DraxxTeazok
06-12-2006, 08:20 AM
this thread of the forums is for people who would like to discuss the event that will take place, if you would like to give lessons on how you believe people should role play or how you think forest should be, create your own thread, please stop taking up space for those who are trying to read about the event. :\

Jaquet
06-26-2006, 02:30 AM
Forest does need more events......I think I might hold one sometime soon.....

(Off Topic)
Ive never seen so many posts deleted in one thread >_<