PDA

View Full Version : Gmap trouble

alissalee
05-30-2006, 06:09 PM
my gmap has ben acting up moving the levels around cheetos told me that it may be setminimap or sumthing check all the levels and non had them i removed that gmap and added a older ver that worked and now it dont so please someone help me out.
thank you Jay & Mong (Sacred's Owner's) :rolleyes:

xXziroXx
05-30-2006, 07:43 PM
Most problems with GMAPs are caused by lack of knowledge on how to add them.

Known problems:

* If you edited the gmap by replacing levels, adding new levels etc. theres a good chance that you put them in wrong order.
* Forgott to add it to the gmaps= section in the server options.
* Didnt enable gmaps properly in the serveroptions.
* Correct order to install a gmap:
1) Upload the levels of the gmap.
2) Upload the GMAP.
3) Add the gmap name without the extention in the serveroptions under gmaps=

alissalee
05-30-2006, 07:58 PM
i kno about gmaps very well but this one has ben differ i have done that today but the gmapstill makes ur warp to a diff area and i was told it was not caused by the gmap itself it was a setminimap funtion in the gmap levels that were worked on but i dont think so so i removed all the new levels and the gmap itself and added a newer but smaller ver and it did it agan

alissalee
05-31-2006, 10:17 PM
Would Like Some Help From Stefan

alissalee
06-01-2006, 06:57 PM
when i try to go on and play it dose this http://img320.imageshack.us/img320/342/graal11491808650yn.th.png (http://img320.imageshack.us/my.php?image=graal11491808650yn.png)
but that is 2 levels of the gmap sa_f02.nw and sa_a01.nw same thing when i try to make one agan offline

alissalee
06-01-2006, 08:47 PM
all fixed nvm

Omini
06-01-2006, 09:13 PM
And people ***** about double posting x.x

Instead of setminimap, put this into gmap

MINIMAPIMG minimapimage.png

Just above the start of the levels and below the gmap width (thats where I always put it anyway.)

Malinko
06-04-2006, 05:15 AM

Just above the start of the levels and below the gmap width (thats where I always put it anyway.)
Doesn't work in v4?

xXziroXx
06-04-2006, 05:27 AM

Or people can start using my scripted minimap ^^