PDA

View Full Version : Archipelago Conflicts

Faital_Ryu
05-25-2006, 08:31 PM
What exactly is our status with the other kingdoms? I heard there was a war between Zormite and Dustari on Sunday, and I haven't exactly heard any response to that from any Forest citizen. What were they fighting over anyways?

Something tells me that we'll be entering dark times. There's posts going on in Zormite's forum about who owns Nighthawk island, and how the "current" owner plans to revive it. Eventually, Zormite, Samurai, and perhaps Dustari, will get into further conflicts about other things that involve them, and with every topic they bring up, the Crescent Pirates, and Forest might eventually be dragged into this.

Feel free to comment on my opinion, but my question is: What is our current relationships with the other kingdoms (in detail)?

AlaricoMontario
05-25-2006, 09:32 PM
If anything you should be happy Graal Kingdoms finally has a reason for activity, not weep in despair because the activity is e-blood shed.

Draenin
05-26-2006, 07:04 PM
Dustari and Forest are allies against Zormite, so far as I know.

Faital_Ryu
05-26-2006, 08:10 PM
What exactly does Zormite want anyways?

AlaricoMontario
05-27-2006, 02:42 AM
Hey, all Zoogi wanted from this was a reason for an event and some activity, as far as I'm concerned.

Draenin
05-27-2006, 03:21 AM
Bingo, and I see no problem with it, but now some Forest and Zormite folks are trying to get Zormite overtaken, which I will not participate in.

Googi
05-27-2006, 04:37 AM
Bingo, and I see no problem with it, but now some Forest and Zormite folks are trying to get Zormite overtaken, which I will not participate in.

D:

MisterMastermind
05-27-2006, 06:22 AM
From what little I know Samurai and Dustari joined forces against Zormite? It's a dispute over the island territory.

Draenin
05-27-2006, 08:02 AM
*twitch*
I meant Dustari.

Also,

I found a letter titled 'Dear Samurai' in my shipyard, and most of the boats had been cleared out or destroyed. The contents were as follows:

"Dear Samurai,
We came to mess up your shipyard because you didn't show up to help us fight Dustari
And that's what we did
Now your shipyard has no ships
Even though you probably wouldn't have used the ones it used to have anyways
With love,
Zormite"

Since this has occured, an entire section of Zormite shall be leveled with bombs. An eye for and eye and a tooth for a tooth.

ReBorn_Spirit
05-27-2006, 04:03 PM
Reminds me of the older times of GK when Zormite and Samurai were blood enemies.

**Almost forgot - We are not at war as we need to rebuild ourselves before we can even think of such things.

Faital_Ryu
05-27-2006, 05:11 PM
*flail flail* >.< What about the Crescent Pirates? Are they just sitting back on their lawn chairs and watching us bicker and backer, while drinking their rum?

Draenin
05-27-2006, 05:30 PM
As I've told Draxx, I do not wish to be an enemy of Zormite because I respect Googi a lot. But if someone's going to havbe a fit over me oversleeping, I'll return the favor.

CidNight1142
05-27-2006, 07:21 PM
*flail flail* >.< What about the Crescent Pirates? Are they just sitting back on their lawn chairs and watching us bicker and backer, while drinking their rum?
Harhar, I suppose that sounds about right.

Googi
05-27-2006, 07:39 PM
I found a letter titled 'Dear Samurai' in my shipyard, and most of the boats had been cleared out or destroyed.

Wow, it took you a long time to find that. I should have put the date on it.

AlaricoMontario
05-27-2006, 08:13 PM
Googi!

So much for my international diplomacy schemes...

Googi
05-27-2006, 08:18 PM
Googi!

So much for my international diplomacy schemes...

I call this aggressive negotiations.

Draenin
05-27-2006, 08:31 PM
Wow, it took you a long time to find that. I should have put the date on it.
Dear me, I forgot to put a date on your castle.

Don't do it again. I'm going to have to scrounge up 150 seeds now to restore the fleet. Next time, I'll load up with double the bombs and kill off even more defenses. Not like there are many left, anyway. I'd like for there to be a quick ceasefire, but so long as you keep pulling stuff like this, people will build up more and more malice towards a kingdom that really should be building rather than destroying right now.

Darklux
05-27-2006, 08:35 PM
Since this has occured, an entire section of Zormite shall be leveled with bombs. An eye for and eye and a tooth for a tooth.

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

- Mahatma Gandhi

Afaik, Googi did this in rage when he lost the fight against Dustari, in which he had no help of Samurai, the alliance partner.

I think the kingdoms should discuss this in a more civilized way.

Googi
05-27-2006, 08:42 PM
Next time, I'll load up with double the bombs and kill off even more defenses.

You just attacked fortifications? We were clearing those out anyways.

Afaik, Googi did this in rage

No, not really.

Draenin
05-27-2006, 09:35 PM
You just attacked fortifications? We were clearing those out anyways.
Sorry I didn't have the audacity to zeppelin into your castle and wreck your shipyard.
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

- Mahatma Gandhi
Quoting Ghandi doesn't make you anywhere near as wise as he. It was a cute attempt though.

Afaik, Googi did this in rage when he lost the fight against Dustari, in which he had no help of Samurai, the alliance partner.

I think the kingdoms should discuss this in a more civilized way.
You are making stupid assumptions. (For the second time now.) You weren't even 'in' on why our alliance was the way it was, so stifle it. Googi did not attack Dustari just to be spiteful. He has good respect for the land which has been mistreated in the past and was simply trying to regain an equal portion of land that was lost upon relinquishing control over Nighthawks.

AlaricoMontario
05-27-2006, 11:40 PM
Yeah.. I agree with Draenin. Treating Zormite like your own personal playground isn't exactly what we should be doing right now. Plus, I'm sick of giving diamodns to pirates to clear out all the hate ships.

Seeing a 'Fried Zormite 10 Plat lol' boat is getting old.

Googi
05-27-2006, 11:49 PM
Plus, I'm sick of giving diamodns to pirates to clear out all the hate ships.

I changed the names on all the boats yesterday, I hope someone else didn't try to take credit for it...

ReBorn_Spirit
05-30-2006, 04:01 AM
can you take this to your own kingdom forums please?

Forest doesnt want any part in your wars right now.

Sam
05-30-2006, 08:55 AM
can you take this to your own kingdom forums please?

Forest doesnt want any part in your wars right now.

I moved it to "kingdoms". ^^

Draenin
05-30-2006, 12:56 PM
Thanks, Sam.