PDA

View Full Version : okay people...

Darklux
05-21-2006, 05:11 PM
a) again someone added a person to my ranks, i deleted the person who was added out of the kingdom

b) who removed my senator category? who did it? if it wasn't googi, I will find you, and I will kill you, thats the last time anyone played with my ranks. the. last. time.

- Vice Chancellor Darklux

Googi
05-21-2006, 07:44 PM
a) again someone added a person to my ranks, i deleted the person who was added out of the kingdom

This wasn't me.

b) who removed my senator category? who did it? if it wasn't googi, I will find you, and I will kill you, thats the last time anyone played with my ranks. the. last. time.

When did it happen? I might have deleted the rank after I made Oasa General because I assumed that we only kept the rank because Oasa had it. I didn't think I did though...

Waltz5
05-21-2006, 08:37 PM
You guys really don't understand the whole tree structure do ya... your ranks are a mess.

Darklux
05-21-2006, 08:46 PM
You guys really don't understand the whole tree structure do ya... your ranks are a mess.

I don't think thats your business.

Zero Hour
05-21-2006, 08:51 PM
Don't be so dull.

AlaricoMontario
05-22-2006, 12:52 AM

Dark, your 'macho' screaming WHO DID IT I RULE THIS KINGDOM WHOEVER DOES ANYTHING I DONT AGREE WITH I KILL THEM LOLZ is getting old, and is embarassing.

Deleting someone from the Kingdom just because you didn't add them is utter stupidity. Either show some leadership or step down, for the love of.....

Draenin
05-22-2006, 12:59 AM
Agreed. You don't just go around removing folks because you don't remember adding them. That sort of mentality is what causes tag wipes to happen.

Googi
05-22-2006, 02:38 AM
Dark, your 'macho' screaming WHO DID IT I RULE THIS KINGDOM WHOEVER DOES ANYTHING I DONT AGREE WITH I KILL THEM LOLZ is getting old, and is embarassing.

It's perfectly find for Darklux to remove someone that's in his rank section when he didn't add them to it. Rank section leaders are only supposed to add people to their own rank section, not other people's.

Waltz5
05-22-2006, 03:12 AM
I was merely stating this since you guys seem to have a lot of trouble with your ranks. The structure is the base of it and can stop tons of these headaches Zormite has (more than the common kingdom.)

Nice attitude though.

AlaricoMontario
05-22-2006, 11:31 PM
Oh, it's fine that he removed them from -his ranks-, Googi, don't get me wrong.

But removing him entirely from teh Kingdom? Tyranny.

Sam
05-22-2006, 11:36 PM
I checked the logs, it was baptistuta68 who deleted these ranks and some more. You shouldn't give everybody the rights to set and delete ranks and members.

Darklux
05-22-2006, 11:58 PM
I checked the logs, it was baptistuta68 who deleted these ranks and some more. You shouldn't give everybody the rights to set and delete ranks and members.

Thanks alot!

AlaricoMontario
05-23-2006, 12:07 AM
That's not the point of this discussion, Dark, before you start twisting Sam's quote towards your advantage.

The point here is you don't have the right to completely delete someone from the Kingdom just because you didn't personally recruit them into the Kingdom. Now, moving them from your rank to the rank of 'Immigrant' u ntil they re-applied for that rank with you? Understandable. Anything less than that is not exactly 'leadership quality'.

Darklux
05-23-2006, 12:16 AM
That's not the point of this discussion, Dark, before you start twisting Sam's quote towards your advantage.

The point here is you don't have the right to completely delete someone from the Kingdom just because you didn't personally recruit them into the Kingdom. Now, moving them from your rank to the rank of 'Immigrant' u ntil they re-applied for that rank with you? Understandable. Anything less than that is not exactly 'leadership quality'.

Read the rules. If someone is added I can do what I want with them, because iam the Classleader of that Area.

Add them back to immigrants? They can tell a nice greeting to the people who recruited, its not my fault.

AlaricoMontario
05-23-2006, 12:50 AM
You are the tier leader of your area, just like I control anything in the Interior MInistry, Mag controls the army, and that one chap controls the Mages.

You are not 'il duche' or 'dur fuhrer' as you may think, you are just as equal as the rest of us - Googi leads this nation, not you.

And show me, please do, where it says you have absolute authority over this Kingdom.

Darklux
05-24-2006, 11:25 PM
Iam the man after Googi because Bosh decided so when he left.

I may delete who is in my area, whoever added the person.

AlaricoMontario
05-24-2006, 11:37 PM
You may delete them from your ranks, not the Kingdom.
You have yet to specify why you have the right ot delete them from the Kingdom. The silence suggests I have proved you wrong, and your arrogance keeps you from 'stooping' to the 'lowly' level of apologizing.

Luigi203
05-25-2006, 12:35 AM
Mag controls the army

Mag controlled the army. I'm not in charge of that anymore, Oasa is.

Darklux
05-25-2006, 12:37 AM
You may delete them from your ranks, not the Kingdom.
You have yet to specify why you have the right ot delete them from the Kingdom. The silence suggests I have proved you wrong, and your arrogance keeps you from 'stooping' to the 'lowly' level of apologizing.

I donot need to apologize for that. I removed someone that was in my ranks, whoever added him.

Do you want to apologize to me when you delete some of your people?
Interresting.

Zero Hour
05-25-2006, 12:41 AM
I donot need to apologize for that. I added someone that was in my ranks, whoever added him.

Do you want to apologize to me when you delete some of your people?
Interresting.
Wha... wh.. what?

AlaricoMontario
05-25-2006, 01:23 AM
You shouldn't have deleted someone from the entire Kingdom just because you were in the ranks, is the point I'm trying ot politely get across.

I'd really n ot want to have to get blunt with this, but keep acting like a complete Etien-anized idiot and I will.

Darklux
05-25-2006, 01:33 AM
You shouldn't have deleted someone from the entire Kingdom just because you were in the ranks, is the point I'm trying ot politely get across.

I'd really n ot want to have to get blunt with this, but keep acting like a complete Etien-anized idiot and I will.

I wouldn't care, I leave your ranks alone and you leave my ranks alone.
Do I complain about everything you do?

AlaricoMontario
05-25-2006, 02:02 AM
Do I spam delete anyone I don't know and shoot down any opposition that doesn't come from someone of equal rank?

Didn't think so.