PDA

View Full Version : The return of Nighthawks

Draenin
05-20-2006, 09:55 AM
Ownership of Nighthawks Isle has been turned over to Mydia Zalinto, whom has been chosen by Dayaa Mar Sana. Though desolate, the isle is still functioning. Gririhan and I cleared the isle of excessive fortifications, and found the various problems with it and may be clearing them out soon. I have added the subcategory in the ranks, which is yet to be filled in, so if anyone has suggestions, let me know. (Older names from the past if anyone still remembers would be nice.)

We are currently discussing the reconstruction of certain parts of the isle as well, but this is yet to be determined.

Zero Hour
05-20-2006, 10:18 PM
The Nighthawk island is property of Zormite.

GryffonDurime
05-20-2006, 11:33 PM

Kinda difficult to maintain ownership of a teeny, tiny colony from that far away.

Zero Hour
05-20-2006, 11:37 PM
Kinda difficult to maintain ownership of a teeny, tiny colony from that far away.
*shrug* Fish people can do anything, or something.

Regardless, it was never actually returned to Samurai, so they really have no dictation over the future of the island.

Googi
05-20-2006, 11:53 PM

Wait, what? As far as I knew, the island was co-owned by Dustari and Zormite. What happened to the Dustari part?

Zero Hour
05-20-2006, 11:55 PM
Wait, what? As far as I knew, the island was co-owned by Dustari and Zormite. What happened to the Dustari part?
If they're active enough to stake their claim, now'd be the chance :)

Craigus
05-21-2006, 12:08 AM
I inherited that island from dustari its actually called Craigus island.

Draenin
05-21-2006, 12:12 AM
Okay, let me put it this way.

I don't care what happened a long time ago with NightHawks when Wren was around and all that. When Grir and I went to the isle, there was no one there to defend it. Not only that, but no one except for Samurai members and their allies are currently able to enter the castle anyway. If this seems to be a problem, consider Nighthawks Isle to be captured, rather than returned. I honestly would like to see Zormite still try to hold claims on the land when it's just a hop, skip and jump away from Samurai Isle, and when they have no access to the castle.

So it's really your choice, Chancellor. You can either fight a losing fight, or simply return ownership of the isle to Samurai. King Snow of Dustari has already done his share.

Googi
05-21-2006, 12:19 AM
King Snow of Dustari has already done his share.

I had a cool plan, but this makes it a lot more difficult.

P.S. Get on 2K2.

Craigus
05-21-2006, 12:22 AM
Dustari + Zormite took the island from the nighthawks for a reason..Nighthawkes invaded our property and did nout about it they also hired outside mercenaries to defend it for them. As a result it was a tough battle for us and the new king of Dustari just hands it back when asked? so little respect for his predecessors and the measures they took to defend Dustari, what a coward! I do hope Zormite won't allow this.

Zero Hour
05-21-2006, 12:23 AM
Okay, let me put it this way.

I don't care what happened a long time ago with NightHawks when Wren was around and all that. When Grir and I went to the isle, there was no one there to defend it. Not only that, but no one except for Samurai members and their allies are currently able to enter the castle anyway. If this seems to be a problem, consider Nighthawks Isle to be captured, rather than returned. I honestly would like to see Zormite still try to hold claims on the land when it's just a hop, skip and jump away from Samurai Isle, and when they have no access to the castle.

So it's really your choice, Chancellor. You can either fight a losing fight, or simply return ownership of the isle to Samurai. King Snow of Dustari has already done his share.
You show a lot of respect for your heritage :) Not.

Draenin
05-21-2006, 01:46 AM
new king of Dustari just hands it back when asked?Yes. I'm sure he realizes it will be put to better use than it has been in the past. Both kingdoms may have captured it in the past, but they also both neglected it and wiped out a very prosperous society. Does this sound somewhat familiar to you?

If I'm not mistaken, the Olplynians did the same to Zormite.

Zero Hour
05-21-2006, 01:55 AM
Yes. I'm sure he realizes it will be put to better use than it has been in the past. Both kingdoms may have captured it in the past, but they also both neglected it and wiped out a very prosperous society. Does this sound somewhat familiar to you?

Nah, they sort of pretended they did. You might want to refer to Zen's signature.

Draenin
05-21-2006, 02:08 AM
You say I'm wrong when I go there to find there are no people, and when I look at every other kingdom and see no trace of Nighthawks? 'Pretend' or not, the Nighthawks no longer exist, and I am going to have that changed.

Craigus
05-21-2006, 02:09 AM
Yes. I'm sure he realizes it will be put to better use than it has been in the past. Both kingdoms may have captured it in the past, but they also both neglected it and wiped out a very prosperous society. Does this sound somewhat familiar to you?

Dustari has never had good relations with Samurai its very upsetting to see it given back i would expect a few wars over it before dustari would hand it over is that to much to ask?

Draenin
05-21-2006, 02:10 AM
Oh, you'll get your war alright.

Let's just call it... reparations.

CidNight1142
05-21-2006, 02:00 PM
Does Dustari have an army or will it just be Zormite v.Fr0

Draenin
05-21-2006, 02:26 PM
Dustari has who they need.

AlaricoMontario
05-21-2006, 04:44 PM
Dustari has who they need.

Fr0 and Temp thus far, I think.

MadScience7
05-22-2006, 09:09 PM
Fr0 and Temp thus far, I think.

Temp is a Pirate. I hear it was a pretty short battle. ^^

Alan

ReBorn_Spirit
05-25-2006, 04:14 AM
Allow me to report to you all the official story before you start guessing and throwing rocks at Samurai.

Nighthawks were intended to help others. That is their primary concern, not invasion of others countries. As for your invasion rumour, its only a quarter true. You see, Nighthawks were no friend to the enemy clan, which I believe to be run by someone like Vash. Vash was indeed the King to Nighthawks once, but he didnt care so much for its leader and was removed. His removal filled him full of hate to Nighthawks and sought out to destroy it.

The troubles were going on for a month now, that the spies have officially damaged the Nighthawks relationships to its parent kingdom. Under a misguided hint, I followed someone to Zormite whom I thought to be a spy.
They had a rather good tactic to do this, but with a warning shot to try and get his attention to speak to the person, he (standing in his pasture of sheep or zormite) yells out wolf.

Go figure some simple patience on a single Zormite person could have saved us all alot of trouble. I was not intending to even harm anyone that day, but as it we're Wren was blood thirsty and wanting war. Allready angered at Samurai, Wren figured why not kill Nighthawks.

This does not help the fact that Samurai stood there and watched as the Nighthawks fought a lossing battle for hours against 2 kingdoms. Keep in mind the Nighthawks had LESS then 30 members.

Who is so honourable now? Zormite? or Nighthawks?

I question your motives here on this Sanctuary...
Let Samurai rebuild its academy.

Damix2
05-25-2006, 04:26 AM
Does Dustari have an army or will it just be Zormite v.Fr0

Unless I am on, I think fr0 wins that

Tails_night
05-25-2006, 05:50 AM
hehe, I see you have finally liberated, or changed the fate of my masters creation.

Waltz5
05-25-2006, 06:48 AM
So um... do I get to kill anyone?

ReBorn_Spirit
05-25-2006, 06:52 AM
You shouldn't have to kill anyone at all.

Tails_night
05-25-2006, 07:08 AM
You shouldn't have to kill anyone at all.

yes, alas, she is right, ythere are no pitiful souls to defend the place, thye've either liong since died, or just agve up on their home.