PDA

View Full Version : Esteria hirings.

NicoX
05-12-2006, 03:00 PM
Hi @ all

Esteria is hiring GATs, LATs, NATs and Gani Makers.

If you are interested to apply you can log on Esteria or IM me on NicoXGraal.
For the lazy ppl I will just upload 2 Screenshots of one testlevel ^^
I hope you will like it.

NicoX

Tom
05-12-2006, 04:54 PM
Not bad, i do see potential in the server now that Endora and Eden joined.

Magadal
05-13-2006, 11:43 AM
Good Luck <3

NicoX
05-13-2006, 12:05 PM
There is a new Picture :D I hope you like it.

-NicoX

Magadal
05-13-2006, 01:59 PM
I love the fence.

MysticalDragon
05-13-2006, 04:39 PM
ummm, its nice but the part that sucks is that you lost your most valuble programmer Sern.He was a stubborn one but uberly leet at the same time.

NicoX
05-14-2006, 01:40 PM
Yes true, but I need active and hard working Staff. Sern was sometimes inactive or busy with other Stuff ^^

Darlene159
05-14-2006, 04:05 PM
Really nice, I love the tileset, and gfx

Infernix
05-14-2006, 04:28 PM
There is a new Picture :D I hope you like it.

-NicoX

You completely ruined that level Nico, whoever did that needs to learn how to detail. O and btw, those fences dont look like they go into the ground.

NicoX
05-14-2006, 04:58 PM
You completely ruined that level Nico, whoever did that needs to learn how to detail. O and btw, those fences dont look like they go into the ground.

Well, it is just a testlevel where we put all tiles in so Player can see how far we are with the Tileset :)

Tom
05-14-2006, 05:30 PM
That level looks really cluttered, and i also liked that road before. You should of have the sea further down from the road, nice beach feel :o

Nitkizi
05-14-2006, 08:46 PM
What will the server/gameplay be like? The tileset looks pleasant.

Mykel
05-15-2006, 02:31 PM
Maybe I can help again when I get a computer later this summer, nico. Looks great.

ViCtOrEhEhEh
05-15-2006, 09:39 PM
Man I hope this playerworld doesnt die or anything. It looks soo good because that tileset is sexy. If the gameplay is good, I might start playing Graal more often.

NicoX
05-15-2006, 09:53 PM
There we go.
We tried something like a Tower with the tiles :) Here a Screen
Tell us how it is looking :)

-Nico

Infernix
05-15-2006, 10:06 PM
Alright Im convinced that you have nice tiles, move on to gameplay,odd npcs, etc.

NicoX
05-15-2006, 10:12 PM
Ok here some Screens about Inventory and Equip Menu.

-Nico

Fixxed equipmenu and inventory_armorsr with better Set.

Maniaman
05-15-2006, 10:27 PM
Where have I seen a Q menu with categories like that before?

ViCtOrEhEhEh
05-15-2006, 10:46 PM
People can get inspirtation from some things. :rolleyes:

Tom
05-16-2006, 12:33 AM
Looking good, i think the merge was a good move. Keep feeding the updates!!

Codein
05-16-2006, 01:14 AM
People can get inspirtation from some things

Good point, but when it gets to the point that it's plain copying the idea, then it's ridiculous. Contiga can script well, but his ideas are all taken from different servers.

TheOneandOnly
05-16-2006, 01:17 PM
I dindt want that the Q Menu looks like on another Server
if that is the case wrote it in here and i will look for another way to make the categorys :) i dont play on a lot of server so i dont know the most images :) and sorry my english isnt so good

Magadal
05-16-2006, 04:23 PM
Sorry, but...

http://magadal.vip.graal.net/qmenu.jpg

contiga
05-16-2006, 05:07 PM
All the good things together I see ;) Well, in case you didn't know, for hirings you can also contact me. I'm the second manager, and scripting everything on Esteria. No more need for Sern ;) We have a mudlib which is absolutely lagless, and perfect alghorithms for everything now. Weapon system will be soon up (armor works already, as you could see in the equipment window). Contact me at: [email protected] for questions or hirings.

contiga
05-16-2006, 05:53 PM

Oh Mania, so sad that people never get it.. Maloria sucks, no one wants to use an idea from it.. its an unprofesional noob server..

Maniaman
05-16-2006, 11:40 PM
Oh Mania, so sad that people never get it.. Maloria sucks, no one wants to use an idea from it.. its an unprofesional noob server..
oooh yeah. right. :rolleyes:

Tom
05-16-2006, 11:46 PM
Apparently nearly all the scripts, including the lagless mud lib are yens, just a few useless lines added. Also, contiga, you said you didnt know C++ , but you wrote this classname::function(); ? But thats just what i got told.

And i think maloria has a really nice set of GUIs, all original and still lasting.

Infernix
05-17-2006, 12:50 AM
I would completely ignore everyone that says your copying for one simple fact. They think your copying **** from other server when fact is all that stuff can be found on so many other games. These kids think Graal is has a lot of orignality or somthin. So Magdal or whoever else that says **** like that is just a noob that doesnt know enough about old games of the past, and even current gba and DS games.

TheOneandOnly
05-17-2006, 01:13 AM
hmm jeah ok i think your right infernix
its the wrong place to talk about which graphics looks similiar to other ones :)
i like malorias q menu but the difference between esteria and maloria is that we are using not so much colors like them and i want a server looks like the old snes rpgs or action adventures :)
but pls tells us your opinions about the graphics you can see on the pictures (only good or bad) because i think there will be much more things looks similar to other games or servers or whatever the most ideas on graal are from other games :)

PS: Iam searching for someone who can gfx trees in the style of esteria :) You dont must be a staff on esteria you can give us the graphics for free too if you want to help us in the end the server is for the players not for the staff :D

I dont want a Battle with Maloria or any other server its better if there much different servers become public so that graal becomes a lot of players :) and again sorry for my bad english i hope you can understand what i want to say :D

Chicken_l33t
05-17-2006, 09:22 AM
Plus contiga likes to steal content aswell and take peoples money. Server looks good, but contiga is really a jerk off an should go kill himself and contiga do you make an effort when doing fraud or does it just come naturally?

Magadal
05-17-2006, 03:29 PM
I would completely ignore everyone that says your copying for one simple fact. They think your copying **** from other server when fact is all that stuff can be found on so many other games. These kids think Graal is has a lot of orignality or somthin. So Magdal or whoever else that says **** like that is just a noob that doesnt know enough about old games of the past, and even current gba and DS games.

I never said its stolen, but it looks a bit like it. I would really like to see new ideas for the q menu on such a great server. Btw, once I also worked on Eden, so I would never say something bad about it :P

Oh, and, please call me Crow :]

contiga
05-17-2006, 04:59 PM
@ Tom's dumb message: Apparently nearly all the scripts, including the lagless mud lib are yens...

1. You have never seen my systems, noob, go **** yourself, how can you see they were Yens? =/
2. Are you yealous on the fact, Esteria has an active staff team, and your noob Aetherforge hasn't?
3. the classname::function(); command is explained on Graal Wiki (Class tricks part), so don't take conclusions while you know half of it....

Another thing, appart from that.. you noobs should get a life, since all half of you guys can do is crack off projects, hoping they fail.. I wonder why? Maybe something that starts with a "Y" and ends with "EALOUS"? Don't know..

And Chicken, Fear was buying me some gold.. and I'd do some work for him "IF" you had the dumb GFX ready, so I could script it in one time, and not spending more then 1 day on that noob server of yours.... =/

Chicken_l33t
05-17-2006, 05:56 PM
Lmao noob server? Atleast I don't take the back door (which i'm sure you're use to) and merging with another server cause you can't complete your own stuff and to be a noob server is a little harsh considering you said you actually liked my server and chose to stick around.

You will get your kamuffins or w/e that saying is.

To whom ever done the tileset for Esteria good work well the houses anyway they're pretty sexy.

contiga
05-17-2006, 06:04 PM
Angelu made Esteria's tileset, and yes, Exodus was nice, then it got dead, and got to suck.. Endora was sort of completed, but it was hard to change big things, so I decided to go on another server and rescript everything :)

Tom
05-17-2006, 06:05 PM
Contiga that was a really childish reply, i did stat that its what i heard. But whatever, and i totally agree with Chicken. You can hardly say Aetherforge is nooby, at least its original X_X

contiga
05-17-2006, 06:10 PM
Who says Esteria isn't original, and why don't you find out if the truth has been spoken to you? Since I been always nice to you, why didn't you ask me if the mudlib was stolen, to check if it was a lie or not.. before publishing a lie on the forums, a really childish post of you =/

Tom
05-17-2006, 06:11 PM
The thread is'nt for arguements, i was posting based off what people told me. I was myself taking sides. Let it be.

contiga
05-17-2006, 06:13 PM
The thread was originally started for hirings, and to show what we have got, not a request of all bad made-up lies :) If you are intrested into a job, go ahead and ask for info, if you're not, gtfo of here :)

irule13
05-17-2006, 07:42 PM
Contiga if it was started as a hiring thread then you shouldnt of gone off topic earlier and started bashing a classic playerworld
So don't be a hypocrite.

contiga
05-17-2006, 08:11 PM
Lol, you are a ***got Meggido, you only wanted to support Endora while it was full of players and on hosted tab, the day we went off hosted to develop, we never seen you, and then you came back to get your GP position back.

Edit: I now realised that logging onto Exodus fails for me, with the "O so nice made up" ban reason: Manipulating the Graal Client, forums have nothing to do with the Graal Client, so please, Chicken, don't act like a noob and unban me, so I can see your crap server.

irule13
05-17-2006, 08:32 PM
Off topic but i already proved to you that i was on vacation, sorry i have somewhat of a life, and i stopped loggin on this time cause your head admin is an ass :)
The fact that you dotn believe me isnt my fault i showed you proof your too dumb to accept it thats your fault.

Yen
05-17-2006, 09:32 PM
No entry found for yealous.
Did you mean jealous?

Suggestions:
jealous
zealous
yellows
yearlies
jealousy
yells
yearly's
yellow's
yellows'
yell's
Perlous
yearlies'
Sea louse
sea louse
yells'

Hmm..

Yen
05-17-2006, 09:38 PM
By the way, you are ripping off Maloria.

Seriously, katars?
Your idea to use katars as weapons is taken from Maloria.
Nobody making an RPG from scratch would use katars as a class of weapons. It's incredibly stupid.

Zodiac has katars, but that's because they were there when I came. They already existed, so I used them. If I had been going from scratch, however, I would have classified them as 'claws' and made katars just a different type of claw.

Considering you can't spell 'jealous,' I highly doubt your far-reaching vocabulary included 'katar' until you played Maloria.

contiga
05-17-2006, 09:53 PM
Haha, we aren't using katars on Esteria.., Endora has a few, but they called them Double .... Daggers (eg. Double Whisper Daggers), I know the team was noobish, anyway.. I can't spell several words proper, no.. that's because I'm dutch ;) Esteria has totally nothing to do with Maloria, neither the ideas are taken from it.. I believe Zodiac was more a rip off of Maloria before...

NicoX
05-17-2006, 10:22 PM
Please stop argueing okay? This is a Thread for hirings. If you have problems with "stolen" things you can go to the PWA pls. Now stop argueing pls. It is kinda annoying really.

-Nico

Infernix
05-18-2006, 12:44 AM
So Lets See hmmmm...
Contiga **** its your damn server you shouldnt argue over it....
Yen **** Katars were not invented of Maloria and Im sure over 6 years of graal they didnt think of the idea first, o wait they are that freakin nice right?(Graal is unoriginal get use to it Mr.Flamboyant)....
And Chicken wtf? Its effing graal and your *****in over it....(The use of insults like noob and takin the backdoor..what can I say to that..ahh lame especially over graal)

Thats my 2cents Im sure someone will ***** over and insult me for since lol they are o so badass on graal. But Ima take Nico's advice now.

Chicken_l33t
05-18-2006, 07:01 AM
Infernix, this is not over "effing" Graal it's over actual money USD and to you contiga the ban reason is quite clear as to why you are banned. I can't give you a unlimited ban for other so I had to put for hacking and the last part of the reason probally is a bit immature, but owell you are.

Sorry to you NicoX for helping take this thread off the tracks. It was and wasn't really my intention, but yeh sorry and good luck with your server.

contiga
05-18-2006, 12:26 PM
Ctrl + k @ Chicken, why are you banning me for a case that goes between me and Fear? Are you his g.A_y mate or so?

Magadal
05-18-2006, 02:11 PM
By the way, you are ripping off Maloria.

Seriously, katars?
Your idea to use katars as weapons is taken from Maloria.
Nobody making an RPG from scratch would use katars as a class of weapons. It's incredibly stupid.

Zodiac has katars, but that's because they were there when I came. They already existed, so I used them. If I had been going from scratch, however, I would have classified them as 'claws' and made katars just a different type of claw.

Considering you can't spell 'jealous,' I highly doubt your far-reaching vocabulary included 'katar' until you played Maloria.

Katars? Maloria? zomg?
Did you ever play Diablo 2?
OMFG MALRORIA KATRS AR RIPEPD OFF DIBALO 2!!!11
O.o

Oh, contiga, do me a favour and live with critism.(Hope I spelled it right xD)

contiga
05-18-2006, 02:45 PM
Lol, I can live with critism, but not if it's a lie ;)

Magadal
05-18-2006, 03:57 PM
If its a lie, just dont answer O.o

TheSmu
05-18-2006, 09:43 PM
Are you monkeyfaces still trying to create a server that will succeed some day by stealing ideas ( or even more than just ideas :rolleyes: )?

Contiga, you're too immature to manage anything, you're still the same idiot, looks like you will never change your stupid attitude.
Think twice before you post, your childish replies are just inappropiate. :(

Nico, this is probably the 22nd time. You're trying way too hard, and you're almost as annoying as Contiga :(. Stop trying so hard, for gods sake.
Start being creative, do something that's productive, or just quit and stop wasting your time, step outside and join a volleyball team or something.

Yen
05-18-2006, 11:06 PM
Katars? Maloria? zomg?
Did you ever play Diablo 2?
OMFG MALRORIA KATRS AR RIPEPD OFF DIBALO 2!!!11
O.o

Katars are a sub-type of claws.

Tom
05-18-2006, 11:31 PM
Wikipedia is my friend,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katar
No one can really say they own a type of weapon which is made in real life, they may be the first people/person to add it to the game, but it does'nt make it their idea.

irule13
05-18-2006, 11:51 PM
Wikipedia is my friend,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katar
No one can really say they own a type of weapon which is made in real life, they may be the first people/person to add it to the game, but it does'nt make it their idea.
Damn I was just gonna mention how katars are real life weapons so they cant be "stolen" from another server

Darklux
05-19-2006, 12:00 AM
I could say that you all stolen of diablo2 because it was the first game to use them... so stop this discussion its wierd and boring

irule13
05-19-2006, 12:27 AM
I could say that you all stolen of diablo2 because it was the first game to use them... so stop this discussion its wierd and boring
and i could say diablo stole them from whoever came up with the idea to make them in real life

Infernix
05-19-2006, 06:58 AM
Ya know what, your all complete ****ing idiots. Thats why you all fail at everything you attempt to ****ing do. This goes to everyone is this thread cause it just seems like..wow I cant even explain. Read all the **** thats been posted and think about it. Get back on track god dammit or end the thread.

Contiga you most of all rlly need to **** and ignore all these PMSin lil boys who wanna argue over a lil game called graal.

Luda
05-19-2006, 09:04 AM
Ya know what, your all complete ****ing idiots. Thats why you all fail at everything you attempt to ****ing do. This goes to everyone is this thread cause it just seems like..wow I cant even explain. Read all the **** thats been posted and think about it. Get back on track god dammit or end the thread.

Contiga you most of all rlly need to **** and ignore all these PMSin lil boys who wanna argue over a lil game called graal.

ur my hero man

Shaun
05-19-2006, 09:09 AM
Classic server had a lot of things a lot of your servers have now. Customizable heads, swords, shields, outfit colours, ability to swing sword, chatting, pm's, etc.

Don't be ripping it off now.

Malinko
05-19-2006, 06:04 PM
The world looks quite nice.

Though, I'm concerned about the world itself.

The graphics are nice, right. You also have nice levels, which look quite impressive, though, from what I hear and know, all of them are test levels? You said so in most of the posts within this thread.

I don't get what the game is about? I mean, I understand it's RPG, but besides that, what else? I don't want to spend time on a world where the game is me just leveling a character, for no reason? What about the PKing? How will that be like? What about the other RPG aspects of the game which will make the world RPG? I understand what was shown is nice for showing off this world is RPG, well, the plan is to make it RPG, but I don't see RPG features in it, YET.

Tom
05-19-2006, 06:06 PM
Id like to see a good variety of spells and moves :) So its not just, slash slash slash, but maybe slash, gab, spin, jump and stab :P

Also, the original test level with the street was good, had a nice medievil feel.

irule13
05-19-2006, 07:59 PM

How am I an idiot im saying that they have every right to use katars if they choose.

Classic server had a lot of things a lot of your servers have now. Customizable heads, swords, shields, outfit colours, ability to swing sword, chatting, pm's, etc.

Don't be ripping it off now.

That made me laugh.