PDA

View Full Version : wtf... about guilds and on wrong account...

KJS
07-05-2001, 11:25 PM
well slp and I found this out yesterday....

I went on my account and put on the owner tag... Then when came over to my house (his computer is down) slp logged on his account (his name is still KJL because he just pressed f8 and changed the account)....
and then it still said KJL(Owner)... It only says the guild client side...

but I have done it befor on npulse also...
were I put on my nation guild and then logged on 2001 and it still said my nations guild from npulse...

it is a glitch on the clientside...

grim_squeaker_x
07-05-2001, 11:27 PM
Could you test if you can enter places with one of those clientside tags which you shouldn't be able to enter? Because if you can enter places in that way it's a bug that needs to be fixed as soon as possible, otherwise it isn't really important.

KJS
07-05-2001, 11:41 PM
ok on frolic I just tested it....

on frolic we have 2 playerhouse... and no one but the player house owner and there key memebers can get into it...

well also the guild (Owner) can get into it (w/o a key)...

well I put on my owner tag and logged on Frolic_Admin2

and then walked in the player house (it was no probablem it should work that way)

and then I logged on KJS (my p2p account) and it still says owner so I am like ok now time to try this out...

so I tried walking in the house...

and nope cant get it....

it is just a glitch in the renaming part when you log on different accounts.... and it is only effected clientside (so no one else sees you like that)...

wait a min.... see the houses for frolic are ran server-side so I guess I still dont know if you can get into guild house... I will make a thing little latter to see if it is possable...