PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the people gone...

Sam
05-02-2006, 11:42 PM
Did I miss a nuclear war or a big bad vulcanic eruption? Only 17 people still alive in this Republic.

Darklux
05-02-2006, 11:58 PM
Incase you didnt notice, currently sadly whole gk has a low user count, and its hard to get new people if you want new people to be good roleplayers.

We will think about how to get more people to a later point of time :D

Sam
05-03-2006, 12:04 AM
Incase you didnt notice, currently sadly whole gk has a low user count, and its hard to get new people if you want new people to be good roleplayers.

We will think about how to get more people to a later point of time :D
Usually players do not leave their kingdom when quitting the game. So I think it's not the reason for this low amount of members.

Darklux
05-03-2006, 12:06 AM
We kicked inactive people, that might be another reason.

Googi
05-03-2006, 12:39 AM
Somebody removed a bunch of members that they deemed to be inactive. I don't know who it was but nobody complained to me about getting removed so I guess they all must have really been inactive.

Draenin
05-03-2006, 12:48 AM
Or perhaps they were dopplegangers and decided to flee from discovery.

Darklux
05-03-2006, 02:48 PM
Somebody removed a bunch of members that they deemed to be inactive. I don't know who it was but nobody complained to me about getting removed so I guess they all must have really been inactive.

Wierd, I havent removed anybody.

Who else would have the right todo this?

Spiker
05-03-2006, 03:31 PM

I checked the inactivity for a week and almost all the people WITHOUT ranks were not playing anymore, so I deleted the ones that were in active, and if somebody said they got removed, I just added them, since I wrote down all the names, I can see who was and wasnt in zormite. So they cant scam me into letting them in the kingdom for no reason.

Darklux
05-03-2006, 04:01 PM
Yeah but it would be better the next time to ask googi before doing that.
He is chancellor, and normally should decide if zormite should be totally cleaned ;p.. but i dont see a problem with this otherwise, because most of those players really seem to be inactive...

Spiker
05-03-2006, 04:04 PM
Alright, get on graal kingdoms bro, your not on