PDA

View Full Version : Ranks and the like

Googi
04-30-2006, 10:02 PM
Ranks will work like this:

To start with, there will be three Military categories (Army, Navy, Mages/Priests), led by:

General (Army)
Naval Leader (Navy)
Archmage (Mages/Priests)

The General, Naval Leader and Archmage each have all rights besides the K right and will be allowed to determine their own rank system within their area of administration (General determines what the ranks will be for the army, Naval Leader determines what they will be for the navy, etc.) They also determine who gets what rank within their area of administration and

However, I will also be allowing members to create their own categories, so long as they meet certain conditions.

1. The person who wants to create/lead the category must be a fairly respectable person.

2. They have to have some other people (3 or 4) who want to join the category.

3. The category they want to create must be sufficiently different from already existing categories.

The first member-created category will probably be some kind of bureaucracy since there currently is none and Alarico is interested in leading one.

Who gets what rank

Darklux is allowed to pick whichever one of the three ranks he wants. If he doesn't want any of them he can also choose to create his own category or keep his current rank if he wants.

After Darklux, Senators (Which is pretty much just Oasa since Alarico is creating his own category), Spiker and Zero Hour have the second-highest priority.

However, Spiker is currently Archmage and will probably stay Archmage unless Darklux wants the position.

Spiker
05-01-2006, 02:18 PM
I think Darklux might want to stay at the rank he is. He is senator and thats higher than me. Also, he told me that he is probably going to let me stay Archmage.

Googi
05-01-2006, 05:25 PM
I think Darklux might want to stay at the rank he is. He is senator and thats higher than me. Also, he told me that he is probably going to let me stay Archmage.

Darklux is the vice chancellor.

Oh and also Alarico quit.

Darklux
05-01-2006, 07:16 PM

Lol show me the log in pm :D
I mustve forgotten about it.

Yes i would prefer my current rank for now, one of the reasons is that iam not a too good fighter ;p

so far

- Lux

ViCtOrEhEhEh
05-01-2006, 10:01 PM
What kingdom is this? :X

Googi
05-02-2006, 12:22 AM
What kingdom is this? :X

Zormite.

ViCtOrEhEhEh
05-02-2006, 01:04 AM
Zormite.
Ha, sorry I didnt notice it was in the Kingdom > Zormite part. Also I was in Zormite, will I still be in it or am I blind and it said it in your giant post?

Spiker
05-03-2006, 03:07 PM
I am wanting to make a Vampire type rank, but im not sure, just to spice things up a bit, if it goes wrong, we can take it down, just thinking

Googi
05-03-2006, 05:45 PM
I am wanting to make a Vampire type rank, but im not sure, just to spice things up a bit, if it goes wrong, we can take it down, just thinking

Woah, I don't know about that one. Creating entire new races requires you to meet certain specifications, or something. You'd have to talk to Gryffon since I think he has the original list of allowed/banned races.

Spiker
05-03-2006, 06:48 PM
Alright, well, I am thinking about making a new rank inder my Mage Catigory for Merchant and sales man and stuff, I mean, for myself to man

ApothiX
05-04-2006, 11:12 PM
Alright, well, I am thinking about making a new rank inder my Mage Catigory for Merchant and sales man and stuff, I mean, for myself to man
What do Merchants and Salesmen have to do with Mages?

Darklux
05-05-2006, 09:53 AM
I have already asked him that too o.o

Spiker
05-05-2006, 01:34 PM
nothing really, its just that we are set on one thing, make this group, and only this group. They can get me things that I need or the kingdom needs and they will get paid.

Darklux
05-05-2006, 02:10 PM
nothing really, its just that we are set on one thing, make this group, and only this group. They can get me things that I need or the kingdom needs and they will get paid.

Then they belong under a political or civilian group, but not under Mages lol...

AlaricoMontario
05-14-2006, 06:00 PM
Hey, Zoog, can you add the Bureaucracy to the top?

;)

Googi
05-14-2006, 07:31 PM
Hey, Zoog, can you add the Bureaucracy to the top?

No. As you can see all ranks below me are arranged alphabetically.