PDA

View Full Version : Your funniest moment.

Pages : [1] 2

MrsMastermind
04-29-2006, 07:11 PM
Post your funniest moments on Zone.

For me, it was when Touya, other people and I were all having random spars and Touya stoped and said "NOES!" and I kill him right then. Wow, it made me cry with laughter.

someonesomewhere
04-29-2006, 09:05 PM
Funniest thing? Er, I have a couple that rank up there.

I have so many tho :[

Today, IXI was running around some guy in a mech who was on the other team. DS threw a combat knife and he ran into it and died. :P

Also, Stefan and Huwa were on opposite GW teams, and I was on Huwa's team. Stefan killed Huwa, and I killed Stefan right after that. Then, while I was typing 'Rofl Huwa in the bottom, I got hit by a Red Rifle Powershot :[

icemaster
04-29-2006, 10:40 PM
Post your funniest moments on Zone.

For me, it was when Touya, other people and I were all having random spars and Touya stoped and said "NOES!" and I kill him right then. Wow, it made me cry with laughter.

XDD good times

hmm i have a lot....but heres 1 of em

i saw this kid trying to medic his bike....i was on sweep he was on storm i started laughin so hard XD, i told him i would kill him....he kept tryin to med his bike so....i killed him lol

that was a funny sight tho

SayianOozaru
04-29-2006, 10:59 PM
ya touya does stop in the middle of spars...or fights! and say "O NOES" lmao...he's done it to me a couple of time ^^ of course he dies a few sec after he types it lol

hm funniest thing that i've seen:

1) I was on blue team, and had just helped someone new to Zone. He was on my team, and he chased me from our base, to yellow's base shooting me...i told him i was invincable and then he died lmao (he didn't no we were on the same team)

2) When i was on yellow team, when muroku played, and muroku was on blue team. The whole team was trying to kill someone at b5 and kept saying "someone help with b5 this guys taking out our whole team". I run down there and see 5 of our guys just keep running down there and dying, turns out it was muroku lmao...then he finally let them kill him because he ran out of app ammo XD

3) Touya was on blue team, i was on yellow...then the BLUE TEAM started to win, and touya was like 100:0, and he had a 350 bounty...he thought yellow team was winning so he told me to kill him...you should have seen how angry he got when he found out his team was winning ***** XD

someonesomewhere
04-29-2006, 11:23 PM
Here:
Cor: the Saints got Bush :]
*Stefan: ?
Cor: In the NFL draft
*Stefan: bush?
Cor: Reggie Bush :o
*Stefan: Hopefully he is not realted to george w. bush ;)
Cor: No, xD

MrsMastermind
04-30-2006, 12:03 AM
I got another one.

Awhile back, I think Venom dressed as me in DM and it was Typhoon, Venom and I just sitting there talking and all of a sudden Typhoon pipes me. Turns out he thought I was Venom. I laughed, then killed him a couple of times.

MisterMastermind
04-30-2006, 01:05 AM
I got another one.

Awhile back, I think Venom dressed as me in DM and it was Typhoon, Venom and I just sitting there talking and all of a sudden Typhoon pipes me. Turns out he thought I was Venom. I laughed, then killed him a couple of times.
Aye =( I piped her thinking it was Venom... Venom then piped me, and I still had to face the wrath of gabby the next deathmatch.

MrsMastermind
04-30-2006, 01:31 AM
I got one!

This one time I was walking to Storm base and some new-- other player was following me and at the entrance of the base there were mines, so I stoped, but he kept going and he blew himself up. Har.

someonesomewhere
04-30-2006, 01:51 AM
I think this is funnier tho:

Bl0nkt
04-30-2006, 02:07 AM
That's what you were developing? hahahaha.

Zulu15
04-30-2006, 05:31 AM
I think this is funnier tho:
A riffle that shoots beer, GENIOUS!

Stats:

Damage: 10
Freeze: .7
Speed: 15 tps
Variance: 5
Range: Medium
Rounds: 20
On it it deals damage, but if you* miss* the can stays on the ground, if an enemy comes within viewing distance, he is* automaticaly attracted to it and starts drinking it for 12 seconds, restoring 20 health but lowering max energy by 20.(This does not stack with the D attack(Enemy is imune to mines while frozen))

D Attack
Damage: 30
Freeze: 1.2
Speed: 12 tps
Variance: 3
Range: Medium
Rounds: 2 (Wastes 10 "S" ammo per shot.)
Same effect as above, exept that on a miss it makes your entire team and the entire enemy team and warps them to that spot and have a small party. This* wastes the rest of your ammunition but for every 20 ammo you have, the party lasts for one more second. After the party the team is returned to their original spots fully healed with 20 less max Hp and Energy. (This effect does not stack with the S attack(Anyone warped is imune to mines for the duration of the party + 2 seconds))

someonesomewhere
04-30-2006, 06:42 AM
That's what you were developing? hahahaha.
Hey.

Shut up.

It took me like 1 minute to rework the Bullet GANI and get the image for the soda can from Era, and it looks so much cooler, don't you think?

And also, it's my first gun. Ever. :[

Zulu's awesome stats

I lol'd when i read that. This should be an event weapon, but I'm too noobie at scripting to make it work with Zone's system :[

hahayoudied
04-30-2006, 08:54 AM
my funniest time was when i let my 6 year old brother fight sayian and sayian got his ass wooped, it was so funny XP.

Huwajux
04-30-2006, 01:40 PM
My first ever event I hosted...
I really screwed up.

Raeiphon
04-30-2006, 04:13 PM
Hey.
Shut up.

Was that the one you asked me 8127 bajillion questions about while I was playing Zodiac?

As for the funniest moment in Zone, only Anubis can make me laugh so hard I fall off my chair and snap my toe nearly in half.

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/7803/owtflelanu7ku.png

I literally, could not stop laughing.

someonesomewhere
04-30-2006, 09:19 PM
Was that the one you asked me 8127 bajillion questions about while I was playing Zodiac?

Quite possibly. Except it works now, does damage, and I didn't use any of the code you sent me :P

MrsMastermind
05-01-2006, 01:52 AM
Touya, Shikra and I's "setnick" war.
Sin:setnick Touya is a melon
Touya:setnick I AM NOT A MELON
Sin:setnick Fine, Touya is a rock
Touya:setnick That's better Gabs
Sin:setnick No, it's worst, now you're a horse.
Shikra:setnick No! Touya is a meatloaf!
Touya:setnick I AM NOT A HORSE OR A MEATLOAF!
Sin:setnick Yes you are, and what's worst is, you like to eat... FATTY!
Touya:setnick Lies T-T

Best part is, we didn't even see each other during the whole time. And yes, this made me laugh.

someonesomewhere
05-01-2006, 02:09 AM
You have an odd sense of humor, Gabby.

But this was a little funny:

Cor: Ah, crap
*Stefan: Still running? ;)
Cor: Yeah lol
*Stefan: well, with 5 on 1, running is acceptable :o
Cor: Except
Cor: They're all my friends
*Stefan: oh x-x
Cor: And two of them are mad at me D:
::Round ended by Stefan::
--Transists over to normal chat--
Cor: :O
Cor: Did you just end the round?
Touya: Wtf lol
Jo: I bet Cor's little legs are tired from running.

And there was this which just happened:
::Guild Wars lavacave::
Me, Shasta, and Touya are in one spot, Shasta and I are on the same team.
I was using reapers, Shasta had Plasma
Touya: I'LL TAKE BOTH OF YOU AT ONCE
*Cor takes out Plasma*
Touya: AND DIE
Shasta: xD
::Numerous misses by me and Touya::
Shasta: Cor!
*Shasta dies*
*I kill Touya*

Sulukra
05-01-2006, 02:18 AM
One of my favourite conversations ever.

Cor:Pokemon!
Sulukra: Depends. Do I get to use my Stefan?
*FIVE MINUTES LATER*
Sulukra:My level 99 Stefan beats your level 12 Vulcan!
Cor:Stefan used Banhammer! 1 hit K.O.!

Yeah, that was a pretty awesome conversation.

icemaster
05-01-2006, 02:38 AM
XD i love how things happen today XD and are still posted here XD

someonesomewhere
05-01-2006, 03:58 AM
UnSurfaced Touya {False Faction}

Man, that was hilarious :]

icemaster
05-01-2006, 04:05 AM
I KNEW IT

XD

i knew that would be added a few mins later XD

Raeiphon
05-01-2006, 04:50 AM
It's not my fault Anubis tried to do me with a grenade launcher. :[

someonesomewhere
05-01-2006, 06:46 AM
I can already think of something funny, but I don't have time right now. ;)

PaperMario
05-01-2006, 09:44 PM
Ok, I have a good moment.

So, I was doing that Jetpack thing where you can fly into the place in the Iricia Hangar with that guy. I was kinda doing a "News Report", more like dissing people. xD. Anyways, so, i said some stuff, and 1 thing bout Typh. Too bad for me, he was there! He got REAL pissed off at me, and he hunted me until I begged for mercy.

xD, funny ****!

MisterMastermind
05-01-2006, 10:47 PM
Ok, I have a good moment.

So, I was doing that Jetpack thing where you can fly into the place in the Iricia Hangar with that guy. I was kinda doing a "News Report", more like dissing people. xD. Anyways, so, i said some stuff, and 1 thing bout Typh. Too bad for me, he was there! He got REAL pissed off at me, and he hunted me until I begged for mercy.

xD, funny ****!
I heard you were saying this **** for an hour. You beg alot, and not very well either.

StormYs
05-03-2006, 12:45 PM
One of my funniest moment was when huwa called me a hacker.

someonesomewhere
05-03-2006, 02:27 PM
Holy fudge biscuits, that's a lot of spam there.

Uh, let's see... Oh yeah, it was pretty funny when Silos would strafe across Iricia and kill about 20 ppls :P

jaws908
05-03-2006, 05:06 PM
=o I got one, this happened yesterday, a bunch of ppl were laming(we were Storm Riders attacking sweep fleets base) and I desided to put One Mine down then after the 20 newbs on Sweep fleet killed just about everyone, they charged down and ALL died to the ONE mine

I couldnt stop laughing XD 1 mine > 20 newbs(maybe a little less like 15 but still)

Huwajux
05-03-2006, 07:36 PM
Team Chat

Huwajux (Storm_Riders) was killed by StormYs (Sweep_Fleet) with appirces.
Huwajux: WTF! I DIDN'T EVEN SEE HIS BULLETS!!!
Huwajux: I'M REPORTING THAT HACKER!!!!
Some Random guy: gtfu noob
Huwajux: STOP HARASSING ME!!!
Huwajux (Storm_Riders) was killed by StormYs (Sweep_Fleet) with appirces.
Huwajux: OMG *Logs off*

hahayoudied
05-06-2006, 09:15 AM
when i was a total noob, i killed tro with r51 and he was like OMFG HAXOR, that was funny at his expence.

fishingawr
05-06-2006, 11:24 AM
when i knowed you can trow pipes in bases a jetpack 1 fly into base 1 i trow a pipe and he was dead then he tryed it again i trow a pipe and he was dead about 5 times i realized you can trow pipes inside bases

MrsMastermind
05-08-2006, 12:51 PM
HOO HOO CLIP MY TOENAILS. That was very, very funny.

Bl0nkt
05-09-2006, 02:16 AM
when i knowed you can trow pipes in bases a jetpack 1 fly into base 1 i trow a pipe and he was dead then he tryed it again i trow a pipe and he was dead about 5 times i realized you can trow pipes inside bases
Yeah, uhm... what?

MisterMastermind
05-09-2006, 03:40 AM
Yeah, uhm... what?
Some idiot didn't realize you could throw pipes into base1 and kept dying because of it.

Huwajux
05-09-2006, 05:18 PM
idiot
Stop with the insults! >:O

anubis_wing
05-09-2006, 09:46 PM
My funniest moment would be when I said in class "My brain hurts from all these orgasms" I meant to say questions but my mind was somewhere else.

MisterMastermind
05-09-2006, 10:52 PM
Stop with the insults! >:O
If you die 5 times consecutively by the same thing, then you have no other title than idiot.

someonesomewhere
05-10-2006, 01:18 AM
Gabby's killed you more than 5 times. Owtfchap.

MisterMastermind
05-10-2006, 02:06 PM
Gabby's killed you more than 5 times. Owtfchap.
Oh, how easily you forget awhile back...someonesomewhere killed by MisterMastermind with proxmines, someonesomewhere killed by MisterMastermind with proxmines, someonesomewhere killed by MisterMastermind with proxmines, someonesomewhere killed by MisterMastermind with proxmines, someonesomewhere killed by MisterMastermind with proxmines

icemaster
05-10-2006, 02:15 PM
Oh, how easily you forget awhile back...someonesomewhere killed by MisterMastermind with proxmines, someonesomewhere killed by MisterMastermind with proxmines, someonesomewhere killed by MisterMastermind with proxmines, someonesomewhere killed by MisterMastermind with proxmines, someonesomewhere killed by MisterMastermind with proxmines

typh i like ya man, u know i think ur a kewl kid

but cor stated a thing with u and gabs, not u and him

so u brought up somethin basically irellovant x_X which he will just come back at u with

and proxis...geh i wont go on that topic...not worth it

great war tactic, but horrible laming weapon, i think mines should do (not 1 but a MAXIMUM wen combined) up to 99 damage...not fair to trials...but then atleast u have a split second to heal....i would say 79 but u ppl would say thats underpowered...

sorry trials =[

someonesomewhere
05-10-2006, 02:22 PM
so u brought up somethin basically irellovant x_X which he will just come back at u with
Orly? I'm tired of wasting my time with him. So no, I'm not.

Oh yeah, I remember when Gambet called me a noob after he strafed the crap out of me with appirces. :O

icemaster
05-10-2006, 02:29 PM
Orly? I'm tired of wasting my time with him. So no, I'm not.

good cor, xD *gives u a brownie*

i rem somethin else that was funny....but dayum lol....

i rem wen i created touya, ppl didnt know i was zhanza and i liked it that way, i really had connection probs but no1 beleived me on that lol...

jesse assumed i was zhanza + touya...but i sparred myself (thank u jin) to prove wrong

then dozer created Team Masho for me...i applied as touya...under zhanzas account -_-

dozer + jesse: uh.......kendozero3 is zhanzas account...

me: ....>_>

jesse: Z-UNIT!!

busted lol...cause my ******* applied under my other account

Huwajux
05-10-2006, 05:59 PM
If you die 5 times consecutively by the same thing, then you have no other title than idiot.
How about "Slow"?
Hey even Touya is seeing how foolish your acting. Stop it, I don't want to point out errors in your slew of words. :[

<3 @ Touya
Anyway... luring "Walk first, think later" people into proximity mines is always a laugh. Especially when I do it to myself.

MrsMastermind
05-10-2006, 10:46 PM
I was on a trial not too long ago, I talked to Touya and all. He never knew. ^^

MisterMastermind
05-10-2006, 10:46 PM
typh i like ya man, u know i think ur a kewl kid

but cor stated a thing with u and gabs, not u and him

But that was in response to me saying that if you die 5 times consecutively with the same weapon you're an idiot.

Bl0nkt
05-10-2006, 10:59 PM
irellovant
eeeerrrellovaanntttt

Tenchry_P2P
05-10-2006, 11:45 PM
yay finally can post, well anyway i have lotsa funny moments lets just say 1 is when whole of TA (The Alliance) all at alpha i decide to pipe em all out of boredum

icemaster
05-11-2006, 12:29 AM
I was on a trial not too long ago, I talked to Touya and all. He never knew. ^^

u jerk xD lol, thats ok, i have like atleast 4 trials i made best friends with u gabs =o and like 2 u hated lol

Tenchry_P2P
05-11-2006, 01:10 AM
aint u going off the subject a tad?

someonesomewhere
05-11-2006, 02:19 AM
Not really, since they are discussing something that was on topic. :O

Oh, and good to see you here, Tench.

icemaster
05-11-2006, 02:22 AM
Oh, and good to see you here, Tench.

no its not D:

im afraid if i type somewhere ill die by proxis

Tenchry_P2P
05-11-2006, 03:18 AM
lolz i think my sig is a bit big btw and u wont get proxid on the forums i don't know my way around them :P

MrsMastermind
05-11-2006, 01:07 PM
u jerk xD lol, thats ok, i have like atleast 4 trials i made best friends with u gabs =o and like 2 u hated lol
Zomg! Who?

icemaster
05-12-2006, 05:20 AM
Zomg! Who?

lol im not tellin xD, i always laughed so hard, i alrdy told ppl about ares lol, good times...

neway another funny thing happened today, well a few, but i laugh at everythin so xD

today some kid on sweep ( i was on storm) was tryin to chaingun kill this other kid, but he accidently shot a barrel then basically WALKD into it...he shot it from afar.....then just kept runnin around in it xD i was like wow....WOW

guess he didnt know green meant poison, esp after the 1st 60 damage he did to himself (prob more dmg...)

Tracker180
05-13-2006, 06:16 AM

I second That

Tracker180
05-13-2006, 06:28 AM
ok this might not be a really funny moment but here goes notin:

*4 teamers atk me with 30 somethin health*
*1 poisons me*
*I kill them all*
Wedge:O come on even noobs aren't that bad!!!
*bullet comes out of nowhere and kills me*(i think it was an appirces shot or something)

Real life:
*I fall on the floor gap-mouthed laughing my but off* XD

MrsMastermind
05-13-2006, 04:45 PM
lol im not tellin xD, i always laughed so hard, i alrdy told ppl about ares lol, good times...
Tell me!

icemaster
05-13-2006, 07:04 PM
Tell me!

NEVA!!!!!

i shall leave u in thought on that, just remember....1 thing

touya

is

always

watching

Sulukra
05-13-2006, 07:26 PM
Touya, if you were always watching, you'd be blind from watching me writing bad jokes and punchlines that are never funny.

BLIND I SAY.

icemaster
05-13-2006, 07:42 PM
Touya, if you were always watching, you'd be blind from watching me writing bad jokes and punchlines that are never funny.

BLIND I SAY.

XD

who said i watched with my eyes now? =O

someonesomewhere
05-13-2006, 08:46 PM
Touya, you're very odd.

But that's a good thing.

Anyway, I think it's pretty funny when you go around with Reapers and then some random trial will go OMG REAPERS!!!!!!!!!1!eleven!

I also think it's relatively funny when you use a jetpack, and when you're landing, you land directly on a mine :]

MisterMastermind
05-13-2006, 10:44 PM
Anyway, I think it's pretty funny when you go around with Reapers and then some random trial will go OMG REAPERS!!!!!!!!!1!eleven!

I also think it's relatively funny when you use a jetpack, and when you're landing, you land directly on a mine :]
Yeah, it's amazing how they think reapers are the best event weapon. That's happened to me many times and not yet has it been funny to me.

MrsMastermind
05-14-2006, 01:21 AM
You know what's really funny? Typhoon and cool in the same sentence. :D

Sulukra
05-14-2006, 02:45 AM
You know what's really funny? Typhoon and cool in the same sentence. :D

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA not funny.

XD

who said i watched with my eyes now? =O

Yeah, we all know you watch with your feet Touya.

Tracker180
05-14-2006, 05:45 AM
when were they in the same sentence???? why wasn't i told about this? who said E=mc2 and Why am i always the last person to know these things?....(not very funny i it?)

someonesomewhere
05-14-2006, 06:01 AM
Your miraculously bad attempts at humor... humor me. Owtf.

Tracker180
05-14-2006, 06:16 AM
Your miraculously bad attempts at humor... humor me. Owtf.= baby goes weewee i think

Sulukra
05-14-2006, 06:30 AM
I think we've finally found someone with worse punchlines and puns then me. I wouldn't have believed it possible!

But oh well, it is possible. Or is it...Sulukrapossible? Nope. Just possible.

icemaster
05-14-2006, 07:51 AM
Yeah, we all know you watch with your feet Touya.

who told u that D:

i find it funny

wen i c

hayashi tag on some1 =O

hahayoudied
05-14-2006, 08:31 AM
touya, didnt u see some1 trying to med their bike back to life?

Huwajux
05-14-2006, 11:29 AM
Ah yes! The jetpack runners. I was chasing this guy running around on a jetpack for ages, I got some proxies and placed them on a base (He was flying around getting bases), he was laughing at me calling me a noob and just as he landed he blew up directly on my mine. :P

icemaster
05-14-2006, 06:22 PM
touya, didnt u see some1 trying to med their bike back to life?

XDD yep

that was damn funny

hahayoudied
05-17-2006, 07:37 PM
:) some zone ppl r hella dumb.

Deophite18
05-17-2006, 08:25 PM
:) some zone ppl r hella dumb.

I totally agree with you.

jkool666
05-18-2006, 05:00 AM
I have many funny moments as I've lamed between 1000-3000 kills :)

One priceless one... Touya, Anubis and I were standing around talking when I randomly put a mortar up Anubis's butt :)
And then another good one was when I ordered LS to go after Derek... I'm not sure if many LS members are still around to remember that XD
Then all the time when myself (Athena) and Touya, who you all know is Ares, went around pissing people off :)

someonesomewhere
05-18-2006, 05:06 AM
Yeah, Touya really pissed the crap out of Trojan.

Aah, those were the days...

Anyway, I remember when Trojan had his first high bounty...

About 10 oldbies set their looks so that they all looked like clones.

I somehow got lamed by one of them, so I stocked up on pipebombs and went on repeated suicide missions, taking out as many of them as possible :]

Oh, what fun.

Raeiphon
05-18-2006, 08:39 AM
Yeah, Touya really pissed the crap out of Trojan.

Aah, those were the days...

Anyway, I remember when Trojan had his first high bounty...

About 10 oldbies set their looks so that they all looked like clones.

I somehow got lamed by one of them, so I stocked up on pipebombs and went on repeated suicide missions, taking out as many of them as possible :]

Oh, what fun.

Suicide runs arent fun unless you scream FOR ALLAH over ventrilo when you do it. Somebody did that in a WoW Onyxia raid today, and half of us nearly pissed ourselves laughing.

hahayoudied
05-18-2006, 08:57 AM
jesse, u told me ares and athena were gf and bf irl!
and touya was hella ****y as ares, when i beat him at a range and we started arging! x.x

HitmanJ2XX
05-18-2006, 10:31 AM
Its not the Zone people. Its the Zone peoples' LACK OF COMMON SENSE! =P

hahayoudied
05-18-2006, 11:14 AM
ja wateva

MrsMastermind
05-18-2006, 11:23 AM
I've never done suicide runs.. :(

HitmanJ2XX
05-18-2006, 11:31 AM
Good because they are addictive. Infact ill be riiiiiiiiiiiii

Zulu15
05-18-2006, 12:22 PM
Suicide runs arent fun unless you scream FOR ALLAH over ventrilo when you do it. Somebody did that in a WoW Onyxia raid today, and half of us nearly pissed ourselves laughing.
When I do suicides I stick to the classic "LEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOY JENKINS!!!".

HitmanJ2XX
05-18-2006, 12:27 PM
Speaking of ventilo, some1 PM me a good mic to buy

icemaster
05-18-2006, 04:31 PM
jesse, u told me ares and athena were gf and bf irl!
and touya was hella ****y as ares, when i beat him at a range and we started arging! x.x

ah be careful too, cause when i made ares, 2 other ppl made ares soon after -_-

im not denyin u didnt beat me, just sayin it might not have been me =o

Sacredknight
05-18-2006, 05:32 PM
I wanted to be one of the annoying gods but all the good ones were taken.
I should have been the the god of love hermaphodite.

Huwajux
05-18-2006, 05:59 PM
Its not the Zone people. Its the Zone peoples' LACK OF COMMON SENSE! =P
That's really funny.

MisterMastermind
05-18-2006, 10:51 PM
I was hermes brother herpes.

someonesomewhere
05-19-2006, 02:33 AM
When I do suicides I stick to the classic "LEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOY JENKINS!!!".
<3 Leroy. :]

"At least I have chicken."

Oh, so funny...

And I usually use the Muramasa when going into suicide mode, just because it looks cool, 'specially with Hachi's gani.

Sulukra
05-19-2006, 02:37 AM
I wanted to be one of the annoying gods but all the good ones were taken.

I call dibs on the drunk god.

P.S. Cor removed me from his signature! :frown: Now I feel sad.

POST COUNT + 1!

someonesomewhere
05-19-2006, 02:41 AM
I call dibs on the drunk god.

P.S. Cor removed me from his signature! :frown: Now I feel sad.

POST COUNT + 1!
I clear out my sig from time to time. It's nothing personal.

And stop spamming. We're having intelligent conversations about unintelligent suicide runs :[

MisterMastermind
05-19-2006, 03:54 AM
I clear out my sig from time to time. It's nothing personal.

And stop spamming. We're having intelligent conversations about unintelligent suicide runs :[
Suicide runs lost their fun to me as soon as touya didn't explode the 9th time I tried to kamikaze him.

Raeiphon
05-19-2006, 04:03 PM
Zone needs a TS server so I can scream FOR ALLAH before running into a landmine, so it isnt as humilating.

icemaster
05-19-2006, 04:32 PM
Suicide runs lost their fun to me as soon as touya didn't explode the 9th time I tried to kamikaze him.

LMAO, that was amazing

xD

in ur face explosions :O

Tracker180
05-20-2006, 04:48 AM
(teehee) pull my finger and see wat explosions will do to you since you said that.

Huwajux
05-20-2006, 01:07 PM
AIM talk! :D
GraalVulcan:Ding!
Dark Xanadu:Dong!

Tracker180
05-20-2006, 06:36 PM
funny! funny!

jkool666
05-21-2006, 06:37 AM
Oh, my most funny experience, is when Touya and I quit hayashi*t*. We walked around yelling HAYASHI SUCKS!! Zelph ran up and said: OMG I got a screenshot of you guys and I'm showing FIREBOX!!!!!!! He was just mad because we said he never went through puberty.

someonesomewhere
05-21-2006, 07:27 AM
Zelph was a funny guy. It was so funny when it was just me, Rykuz, and him in one spot. They wanted to come up with a nickname for me, So Zelph said Corny Hell. Man, I did not stop hearing that for a month :[

Rykuz still calls me that too.

Sulukra
05-21-2006, 07:29 AM
Well, most people just call me Sul or Sully. I dont get funny nicknames.

Its sorta hard to come up with a bad nickname for a guy name Sulukra.

hahayoudied
05-21-2006, 11:25 AM
typh used to call me mr sunshine

MrsMastermind
05-21-2006, 01:48 PM
Well, most people just call me Sul or Sully. I dont get funny nicknames.

Its sorta hard to come up with a bad nickname for a guy name Sulukra.
Sukaka. ^^

Sulukra
05-21-2006, 09:35 PM
Sukaka. ^^

Somehow, I can totally see this coming up in a conversation because whenever someone mispells Sulukra I get mad at them.

"Oh hi Sukaka!"
"GOD ITS SULUKRA SPELL IT RIGHT"
"Ok Sukaka!"
"...ITS SULUKRA"
"...Sukaka! ^^"
"...I give up."

icemaster
05-22-2006, 04:28 AM
Oh, my most funny experience, is when Touya and I quit hayashi*t*. We walked around yelling HAYASHI SUCKS!! Zelph ran up and said: OMG I got a screenshot of you guys and I'm showing FIREBOX!!!!!!! He was just mad because we said he never went through puberty.

i laughed so hard when he couldnt find the print screen key xD

MisterMastermind
05-22-2006, 05:33 AM
typh used to call me mr sunshine
FYI he's gothic. :)

Huwajux
05-22-2006, 06:07 PM
Another funny moment.

Huwajux: Hey you! Hold alt and press f4, for er...good things.
Random guy: Ok!

someonesomewhere
05-23-2006, 01:46 AM
Yesterday, after Typhoon was done hosting his Reapers fiasco, he asked the leaders of some guilds to send him the names of their guilds if they would like to do a GW event. However, since I was standing right next to him, I just told him that I'd like for it to be me (Lost Souls) against all the Grim Angels members that were on. Then I realised what I'd gotten myself into, and then Touya logs on. It ended being 3v2 and we won. I called Touya useless because he didn't get a single kill. :]

Yeah, not that funny, but still...

After a while, Typhoon made it LS against the players (again), and I got glitched through without a team but Touya didn't, so I relogged and joined again. Typhoon had a little bit of difficulty with something and he set the teams to default, but after Touya and zwill died, it was me against 5 people, including Sulukra. So after running through to lavacaves taking cheap shots with my reapers, I got an a bike and began working to seperate them. I killed Sulukra first, then killed 2 other people with the dartgun. One guy was in a mech and I killed him with an electron, with his dying words as "Your such a noob." And Typhoon ended the battle with 20 seconds left after I finally found the last guy.

Also, Sulukra ended up saying something like "Stop killing us while we still have some dignity left," to me during the fight. :]

Then Touya and I did another LS vs. Grim Angels round, 2v5 this time, and we killed everyone but Tabetha who kept running >.> (The round ended before we could get her.)

icemaster
05-23-2006, 01:54 AM
man...make me sound like crap y dont ya xD

MisterMastermind
05-23-2006, 03:56 AM
"Your such a noob." And Typhoon ended the battle with 20 seconds left after I finally found the last guy.

*cough* Don't blame me for the time running out.

someonesomewhere
05-23-2006, 02:20 PM
I wouldn't if the timer HAD run out.

contiga
05-23-2006, 04:09 PM
contiga (Tue May 23 16:00:30 2006):
xDD Ok ;P
*NicoX (Tue May 23 16:00:18 2006):
No
You will fire him. You just hired him and I fire him again? This is childish
contiga (Tue May 23 15:59:41 2006):
Read serveroptions xD Hmm actually he was harrassing me too much :P get angry in RC at me and remove him ok? Say: i dont want that fugly kid haha!
*NicoX (Tue May 23 15:59:04 2006):
....? K9?
v
v
v
contiga disconnects K9 because of: Gtfo i dont want you
here - nico
RC disconnected: K9
NPC-Server options reloaded
contiga has updated the server options
Contiga: XDDD
contiga disconnects K9
Contiga: haha
contiga loaded the rights of K9
*NicoX: .....You are stupid lol
Em afk: hmm?
contiga has set rights of (offline) player K9
Contiga: haha

Sulukra
05-23-2006, 10:32 PM
Also, Sulukra ended up saying something like "Stop killing us while we still have some dignity left," to me during the fight. :]

No, that was after you had already killed me and you had already killed like, three other guys.

someonesomewhere
05-24-2006, 01:37 AM
Well, it's fairly easy to kill teamers with a dartgun... poison the trials (they can't heal) first, then work on those who can heal, then come back and finish the trials :]

Of course, if there's a mech, you'll do a lot more running.

Anyway, during one of Typhoon's events today, he made the objective to kill him. No one won, but I did manage to kill 6 other people in that 1 round. Typhoon gloobally messaged that either I was protecting him, or that I was just eliminating the competition. It was both. :]

Then he hosted an event where the goal was, again, to kill him, but with me as a body guard. I killed off all but 2 people, who Typhoon mercilessly dispatched with his Goonadier. After all the others had died, Ty put on his ET tag, which caused me to win.

Then there was a handgun round, which I won also. Yay me.

MisterMastermind
05-24-2006, 04:33 AM
Anyway, during one of Typhoon's events today, he made the objective to kill him. No one won, but I did manage to kill 6 other people in that 1 round. Typhoon globally messaged that either I was protecting him, or that I was just eliminating the competition. It was both. :]Right after I globaled that you shot me twice, I then realized you were just killing all that moved.
Then he hosted an event where the goal was, again, to kill him, but with me as a body guard. I killed off all but 2 people, who Typhoon mercilessly dispatched with his Goonadier. Don't lie, I was unmerciful, cruel, and unusual.After all the others had died, Ty put on his ET tag, which caused me to win.

Then there was a handgun round, which I won also. Yay me.Who knew cor would win an event using the cheapest gun in many peoples minds. :)

someonesomewhere
05-24-2006, 05:42 AM
Well hey, it's ridiculously easy when you're used to fighting people fairly with a crossbow, and realising that you can do more than 14 damage in 1 reload.

Sulukra
05-30-2006, 01:16 AM
'Nuff said. :rolleyes:

someonesomewhere
05-30-2006, 02:29 AM
Man that kid has 1337 skills. Too hot to touch. :P

MrsMastermind
05-30-2006, 11:15 AM
Better than me. =D

bahamutstevetff
05-30-2006, 11:25 AM
lol spade has the same amount of kills as deaths.

MrsMastermind
05-30-2006, 09:11 PM
You know what, Cor? Your name "Rizeno" resembles mine..

bahamutstevetff
05-30-2006, 10:35 PM
no it dosent, sin-rizenzo?

someonesomewhere
05-30-2006, 11:47 PM
You know what, Cor? Your name "Rizeno" resembles mine..
It's evolved into "Razieno" by now. I was just messing around and put it after my name :P

icemaster
05-31-2006, 12:44 AM
i remembered a funny story :)

i hope i didnt alrdy post it xD i have a bad memory

me, stormy, and other hayashi members were standin around b4, guardin rays bounty (Ray_P2P) he was around 400 which was a lot in those days, next thing i c is jin pmin me

"yo watch this"

next thing i c a mortar....SLOWEST thing ever.....move so...slow....in the air.....and just lands directly on ray killin him

slowest....funniest.....best lame ever

ray got pissed :)

someonesomewhere
05-31-2006, 01:10 AM
I lamt a 600 bounty off of Ray when I didn't know who he was. He was using dh18s, so I killed him and didn't check his name. When it said I killed him, I was all "OROFLSHT" and then he lamed me :[

bahamutstevetff
05-31-2006, 06:20 AM
o mildly funny story. zippy was going aroind telling everyone i got my name from pixie >_>. and when i said it was shortened from IxonnoxI he said i was trying to be manly. so i owned him with this:http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38329000/jpg/_38329281_zippy150.jpg

Huwajux
05-31-2006, 11:07 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38329000/jpg/_38329281_zippy150.jpg
I grew up with that guy...

MrsMastermind
05-31-2006, 11:28 AM
no it dosent, sin-rizenzo?
My real name.

bahamutstevetff
05-31-2006, 01:45 PM
My real name.
gabby-rizenzo?

bahamutstevetff
05-31-2006, 01:55 PM
I grew up with that guy...
lmaoaotp

MrsMastermind
05-31-2006, 11:26 PM
gabby-rizenzo?
I meant my last name, Renzo.

someonesomewhere
05-31-2006, 11:54 PM
I meant my last name, Renzo.
You're Italian. If you knew my last name, you'd think I was, like, German or something.

MrsMastermind
06-01-2006, 12:06 AM
I'm not Italian. My ancestors were.;)

someonesomewhere
06-01-2006, 02:06 AM
Right, you're Canadian, which is worse.

Obviously joking, but seriously, you can tell your ancestors were Italian. Now tell me what you think of Geohegan. Looks like a blob of crap, but it's actually Irish :P

bahamutstevetff
06-01-2006, 09:03 AM
the itallian stallion

MrsMastermind
06-01-2006, 11:50 AM
Right, you're Canadian, which is worse.

Obviously joking, but seriously, you can tell your ancestors were Italian. Now tell me what you think of Geohegan. Looks like a blob of crap, but it's actually Irish :P
First off, how do you pronouce it?

Huwajux
06-01-2006, 02:04 PM
You're Italian. If you knew my last name, you'd think I was, like, German or something.
My last name is Sharp. -_-

icemaster
06-01-2006, 04:26 PM
mine is Corter =o

MisterMastermind
06-01-2006, 05:00 PM
When touya corrected Huwajux's spelling.

bahamutstevetff
06-01-2006, 09:22 PM
mines thompson. (i just wanted to belong)

invaderzim66889
06-05-2006, 01:48 AM
Back to the subject...
Today I was trying to ice typh in the dropship. He was using his ET tag for protection. Then it continued somewhat on the map. I saw him near Base 1 when he was on storm ( I was on sweep) and shot at him. After I got him 4-5 people from sweep came. A chaingun,smg,piper and whatever else. Then he died and i giggled. Yes giggled.
Also when I was on a trail I went to DM and (sorta) owned touya and arbiter. It was funny. :P

Sulukra
06-05-2006, 03:44 AM
Back to the subject...
Today I was trying to ice typh in the dropship. He was using his ET tag for protection. Then it continued somewhat on the map. I saw him near Base 1 when he was on storm ( I was on sweep) and shot at him. After I got him 4-5 people from sweep came. A chaingun,smg,piper and whatever else. Then he died and i giggled. Yes giggled.
Also when I was on a trail I went to DM and (sorta) owned touya and arbiter. It was funny. :P

That guy who actually thought I had skills because I kept on tying him was funnier D:

icemaster
06-05-2006, 04:13 AM
AHHH I GOT 1

wen i was ares and me and "athena" made a plan to kill pip wen he had a high bounty (over 1300 i believe =] )

and athena was on sweep (as was pip) and i was on storm

he told me to wait....then at the right moment i ran into sweep hq throwin pipes every1

pip had about 8 ppl protectin him in there.....and somehow...i still killed 1 of em

pip =]

xD

MisterMastermind
06-05-2006, 04:52 AM
AHHH I GOT 1

wen i was ares and me and "athena" made a plan to kill pip wen he had a high bounty (over 1300 i believe =] )

and athena was on sweep (as was pip) and i was on storm

he told me to wait....then at the right moment i ran into sweep hq throwin pipes every1

pip had about 8 ppl protectin him in there.....and somehow...i still killed 1 of em

pip =]

xDIXI had 1850 or so bounty on sweep. He flew over to me with jetpack and said hello. I responded with "pipebombs activated!" and took his bounty. Then he got mad and said he'd hunt me. I went to spar world and he stopped following me so I wouldn't add more deaths or screw up his spar rating.

someonesomewhere
06-05-2006, 05:49 AM
First off, how do you pronouce it?
Guh-hay-gen

Also, Typhoon can't lame worth a crap now. It's sad. He's like a wannabe Tench :]

Fun Fact: When I type in my last name in Microsoft Word, it marks it as misspelled, and asks me if I want to change it to "Teheran", which is an alternate spelling of Iran's capital :P

bahamutstevetff
06-05-2006, 06:02 AM
IXI had 1850 or so bounty on sweep. He flew over to me with jetpack and said hello. I responded with "pipebombs activated!" and took his bounty. Then he got mad and said he'd hunt me. I went to spar world and he stopped following me so I wouldn't add more deaths or screw up his spar rating.
err when did this happen?

MisterMastermind
06-05-2006, 06:20 AM
err when did this happen?
A few days ago when you were on Doom_Train.

MrsMastermind
06-10-2006, 10:21 PM
I heard something funny. My brother was playing Graal and I heard him scream something.
It sounded so funny. But.. yeah.

icemaster
06-11-2006, 01:29 AM
I heard something funny. My brother was playing Graal and I heard him scream something.
It sounded so funny. But.. yeah.

XD LOL

i wonder was it DAYUM?

i made some kid say that in un, i was talkin to ur bro for a little bit too gabs =o

he said his sis looked at him funny, but i 4get if it was ur bro x_X im gunna say...no...makin this post irelovent....sweet

MrsMastermind
06-11-2006, 02:50 AM
He like screamed " Daaaaaaam" or something like that..

icemaster
06-12-2006, 04:29 PM
He like screamed " Daaaaaaam" or something like that..

xD good times :)

and nice sig xD

someonesomewhere
06-13-2006, 08:21 PM
You know that there are a couple of people from France who play Zone often, huh?

2 of them were near Storm Riders' base (They were on Storm, I was on Sweep and laming). I suppose they noticed my bounty, because one of them says "He's for me" and tries to lame me with his RR. I use my BR and flawed him. Then his friend took out an RR and I flawed him too. I must've killed them 7 times each. It was very funny.

And any time when Jesse and I were mortaring was pretty funny as well.

jkool666
06-14-2006, 03:25 AM
Oh my that was one of the best times ever on Zone. Lol that was amazingly fun :)

icemaster
06-18-2006, 05:08 PM
=O

when i got this pm from zim from zone while i was on un, i laughed xD

invaderzim66889(Wed Jun 14 21:23:13 2006):

Your myspace ruined my image of you touya. I imaged a glowing muscular
figure on the hill during sunset. With long flowing gold hair. While holding the
guts of his enemy in his hands. So masculine.. What you are not. XD What
can I expect from someone who plays Graal huh? XD

naokohiro
06-19-2006, 01:46 AM
Well I decided to take a break from fighting and I saw a couple peeps doin the same thing so I pointed a shotgun at one, "put the money in the bag!", she's all like, "but i don't have money" and the guy that was having a conversation with her walks in front of her and pulls out his appirces and points them at me.
screenshots:
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/3815/graal11506039100uq.th.png (http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/3815/graal11506039100uq.png)
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/8327/graal11506039189mf.th.png (http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/8327/graal11506039189mf.png)
not that funny.. but I got screenshots. :cool:

Sulukra
06-19-2006, 01:49 AM
Sorry, but my YMCA or the Vulcan one probably takes the cake.

Your screenshots just aren't up to snuff with the stuff ;)

someonesomewhere
06-19-2006, 01:57 AM
Sorry, but my YMCA or the Vulcan one probably takes the cake.

Your screenshots just aren't up to snuff with the stuff ;)
Is it legal to shoot people in Canada? I may just take a trip up there this summer... ;)

I find it funny when I log on as a trial and change my nick to Cor. Then about 50 people get mad at me and say "Omfg u not Cor nubber."

So I log on someonesomewhere and laugh at them. Most of the time, it's really funny. :]

icemaster
06-19-2006, 07:07 PM
Well I decided to take a break from fighting and I saw a couple peeps doin the same thing so I pointed a shotgun at one, "put the money in the bag!", she's all like, "but i don't have money" and the guy that was having a conversation with her walks in front of her and pulls out his appirces and points them at me.not that funny.. but I got screenshots. :cool:

its only funny in the sense that hes tryin to "protect her" in an attempt to "look good" in terms of a relationship

i find that stuff dayum funny xD

i watch ppl on un, then intervene wen the guy messes up.....xD

HitmanJ2XX
06-19-2006, 08:36 PM
There was this one time I remember...
Touya's going to kill me....
But it was me, Touya, Tabetha, and sombody else and we were roleplaying that Tabetha had "bitten" Touya.

Can't explain FULL detail here. :)

Zulu15
06-19-2006, 10:36 PM
I remember when I got Ali to play Zone, that was extremely hilarious. That was the same day I met Touya, now we're a triangle of friends!

Sulukra
06-19-2006, 11:04 PM
Is it legal to shoot people in Canada? I may just take a trip up there this summer... ;)

Nah, its not legal. Its only legal if I dress up in a moose costume and hide in my igloo.

:rolleyes:

icemaster
06-19-2006, 11:42 PM
to timb: D: baddddddddddddddddd times, even tho i miss tabs....she dont talk to me now lol.........

to zulu: ya man, good times =D

someonesomewhere
06-20-2006, 08:13 AM
There was this one time I remember...
Touya's going to kill me....
But it was me, Touya, Tabetha, and sombody else and we were roleplaying that Tabetha had "bitten" Touya.

Can't explain FULL detail here. :)
I log on and Touya runs up to me.

She bit it, Cor.

I ask him what "it" was, and he goes "WHAT DO YOU THINK? D:"

That was funny. :]

icemaster
06-21-2006, 03:13 AM
ya...for u xD

D:

Beastblood
06-29-2006, 06:05 AM
Quakers

Crono
06-29-2006, 06:21 AM
I lose to a noob in a spar and he calls me a noob then logs off. :[ not funny but rather owned

MisterMastermind
06-29-2006, 07:32 AM
I lose to a noob in a spar and he calls me a noob then logs off. :[ not funny but rather owned
That was me >:(

Davidd
07-01-2006, 02:39 AM
this was today em adn Gambet were on sparring
Gambet:Focus on
john:theres no foucs on Zone
Gambet:O.O

thats Funny because he should know that crap

Sulukra
07-03-2006, 11:21 PM
Getting owned by Crono.

D:

Davidd
07-03-2006, 11:32 PM
Getting owned by Crono.

D:thats not funny getting owned by killer92 is...D=

pooper200000
07-03-2006, 11:33 PM
anyone can own anyone on any particular day

MisterMastermind
07-04-2006, 12:54 AM
Yeah, getting killed by skaven. (John, Har har)

Davidd
07-04-2006, 01:08 AM
Yeah, getting killed by skaven. (John, Har har)i had 56hp :frown: u damn well know that !pissed!

pooper200000
07-04-2006, 01:20 AM
agreed mistermastermind well agreed with

Davidd
07-04-2006, 02:12 AM
agreed mistermastermind well agreed withand u were the little Dude that did it...i own u 24/7

pooper200000
07-04-2006, 03:17 AM
really i owned u in the event and would have had ur hide had mistermastermind notmade me stop too bad i didn't

Davidd
07-04-2006, 03:51 AM
Acutally no u didnt because if i would of shot at u i would of been kicked for teaming but i didnt becuase i wanted Blue pistols ur pretty smart i give u that..but im smarter and i kidna thought u would do that

pooper200000
07-04-2006, 04:01 AM
yet u still lost

Davidd
07-04-2006, 06:13 PM
Yet you still try to find a easyer way for ya to get event items there not going to change becuase of u...and one of ur ideas like was like EC's jut E money the samthing will happen all the GOOD players will get them...

Huwajux
07-04-2006, 06:44 PM
Killing a teammate with proxies, back in the olden days. And dying from Typhoon. ;]

someonesomewhere
07-05-2006, 04:18 PM
Killing a teammate with proxies, back in the olden days. And dying from Typhoon. ;]
I didn't even notice the white text. More true than you think.

And I think it was funnier when people would block the ladders and let other people mortar their teammates. Stefan should turn friendly fire back on. ;)

Huwajux
07-05-2006, 06:30 PM
I didn't even notice the white text. More true than you think.

And I think it was funnier when people would block the ladders and let other people mortar their teammates. Stefan should turn friendly fire back on. ;)
"Oh no! You killed a teammate, what a mess!"

jkool666
07-13-2006, 05:13 PM
This was pretty funny, myself and two random other people sabering Sulkara (spelling?) for about 10 minutes non stop... That other guy dressed like him is Cor. (Waits for OMG OLD THREAD!!!)

pooper200000
07-13-2006, 05:30 PM
lol priceless

Sulukra
07-13-2006, 07:21 PM
Its not that funny, y'know.

Plus, my YMCA screenshot still takes the cake.

SayianOozaru
07-13-2006, 09:23 PM
kds takin my 1677 bounty with a friendly mine...lol

Huwajux
07-14-2006, 03:55 PM
OMG OLD THREAD!!! Sorry..

dude2020
07-14-2006, 04:18 PM
Huwa read the subjext and new ppl (or old) of new funny moments they have the right to post it here and not make a new thread about it

someonesomewhere
07-14-2006, 05:26 PM
Huwa read the subjext and new ppl (or old) of new funny moments they have the right to post it here and not make a new thread about it
Understand sarcasm? :rolleyes:
(Waits for OMG OLD THREAD!!!)
OMG OLD THREAD!!!

dude2020
07-14-2006, 08:45 PM
Understand sarcasm? :rolleyes:uhh no?

dude2020
10-07-2006, 12:27 AM
Lets bring this old thing back :)
lets see Ah me and sum trial were at koTh its like 2 vs 45643 then it was at 3:59Secs (for them) we jsut killed them all took the base jsut in time lasted until 3:30 before it got glitched and made them win >_<

hilary1612
10-07-2006, 12:32 AM
Lets bring this old thing back :)
lets see Ah me and sum trial were at koTh its like 2 vs 45643 then it was at 3:59Secs (for them) we jsut killed them all took the base jsut in time lasted until 3:30 before it got glitched and made them win >_<

I don't get how that's funny :confused:

dude2020
10-07-2006, 12:34 AM
I don't get how that's funny :confused:z.z look at there number of ppls vs me and a trial and they almost lost

hilary1612
10-07-2006, 12:36 AM
z.z look at there number of ppls vs me and a trial and they almost lost

I don't find it funny -.-" and you seem to exaggerate a lot of things.

dude2020
10-07-2006, 12:38 AM
I don't find it funny -.-" and you seem to exaggerate a lot of things.i do lol and dunt u know i spaz and do this crap :\

hilary1612
10-07-2006, 12:41 AM
My funniest moment:
MajinDragon was taunting me with his 300+ Bounty. I start shooting at him
with my appirces and he takes out his red pistoles. Thennn he runs right into
proximine placed by someone who left and BOOM.

dude2020
10-07-2006, 12:42 AM
MajinDragon i miss that nub

pooper200000
10-07-2006, 12:43 AM
One of my funniest moments. Im running aorund i have 0 health left and then a glitch happens and I sya haha youll never get me nob and theres black across my whole screen so i don't see landmines or anything then I run into them and lose my 1.1k bounty to unknown player :D

MrsMastermind
10-15-2006, 03:06 PM
When I almost beat Touya with one app. =D

anubis_wing
10-17-2006, 10:10 PM
I don't have funny moments, I just give other people funny moments :' (

bahamutstevetff
10-17-2006, 10:27 PM
anubis cant make a pie right?

anubis_wing
10-17-2006, 10:29 PM
I can so make a pie....I just choose not to.

bahamutstevetff
10-17-2006, 10:38 PM
lol shadox said u couldnt make a pie xD

anubis_wing
10-17-2006, 10:49 PM
...........awwww he told you :'(
Yeah, well he's a poopy

jkool666
10-17-2006, 11:15 PM
I don't have funny moments, I just give other people funny moments :' (
Oh yeah, when *your sister* was playing, Touya and I were guarding your body or something, until I mortared it XD

dude2020
10-17-2006, 11:24 PM
Oh yeah, when *your sister* was playing, Touya and I were guarding your body or something, until I mortared it XDyea why dont u post those winnings of a few nights ago?

anubis_wing
10-17-2006, 11:28 PM
I'm steral...how bout you?

dude2020
10-17-2006, 11:30 PM
anubis cant make a pie right?

I can so make a pie....I just choose not to.

lol shadox said u couldnt make a pie xD:spam:

anubis_wing
10-17-2006, 11:38 PM
This thread is :spam: and what your posted is :spam:
Deal with it

pooper200000
10-17-2006, 11:39 PM
This thread is :spam: and what your posted is :spam:
Deal with it

uh huh :spam: hehe

jkool666
10-17-2006, 11:48 PM
yea why dont u post those winnings of a few nights ago?
... Spam... I don't need to, as I have already told you (twice I think), I have forum pm'd Vulcan (as he asked me to do), and he logged on right after my events were hosted and he knows who won. He couldn't give prizes until he got onto his other account.

dude2020
10-17-2006, 11:50 PM
... Spam... I don't need to, as I have already told you (twice I think), I have forum pm'd Vulcan (as he asked me to do), and he logged on right after my events were hosted and he knows who won. He couldn't give prizes until he got onto his other account.how bout first time you told me becuz as soon as they were over i stood on for like 1 min then logged

jkool666
10-18-2006, 12:05 AM
how bout first time you told me becuz as soon as they were over i stood on for like 1 min then logged
Nah, this would be the third time I think, your forum pm about it which I responded to, then I remember saying it in another thread.

dude2020
10-18-2006, 12:17 AM
Nah, this would be the third time I think, your forum pm about it which I responded to, then I remember saying it in another thread.1. Still once 2.i never got any forum pms and 3. mind posting that threads name?

jkool666
10-18-2006, 12:20 AM
1. Still once 2.i never got any forum pms and 3. mind posting that threads name?
1. No, 3.
2. Then check your forum PM's more, I sent a reply to yours.
3. Don't remember, maybe I told someone else.

dude2020
10-18-2006, 12:30 AM
1. No, 3.
2. Then check your forum PM's more, I sent a reply to yours.
3. Don't remember, maybe I told someone else.1. No, 3 2.i dont got one from you 3.u must have

Huwajux
10-18-2006, 07:41 PM
@ Anubis and John
FFS STOP SPAMMING!

dude2020
10-18-2006, 09:22 PM
@ Anubis and John
FFS STOP SPAMMING!Jesse joined to D=

anubis_wing
10-18-2006, 09:24 PM
Lol Dark shutup :)

Blackdragon
10-26-2006, 10:57 PM
rolfz.. no ones got a funny memory of me.. roflz.. to most of u guys i'm probably gone lolz.. but let u guys know.. u guys are gonna regret ever forgetting coming back.. and u wont know its me.. o.o funniest part i think i remember.. me owning sayian like 5 times in a row and him getting mad or i think that was mech being immature after owning him roflz.. and he had apprices or bp or rp i think all 3 and i still beat him lolz..

bahamutstevetff
10-27-2006, 10:23 AM
i have a funny memory of seafire! when i first met him, i was a decent trial, and he was like dont underestimate me, i will beat you, and he did once, then i played harder and beat him like 6 times, seafire got so flipped off. it was funny, this was back when trials had 100 hp.

Dante55555
10-29-2006, 02:34 PM
My funnyest time was when venom thought he was a Gangster xD!

pooper200000
10-29-2006, 02:38 PM
Im a gansta too yo! bring it homey g!

MisterMastermind
10-29-2006, 06:51 PM
Mine had to be when IXI and Venom started swearing at me with so many off-topic insults and crap. That was hillarious.

Dante55555
10-29-2006, 07:48 PM
Lol Venoms insults vocabulary go no further than "***" "Prick" and "Your not a G.. G"

myth-simba
11-11-2006, 01:38 AM
mine would have to be when I killed typhoon on the spar planet and he went in a big huff with me.

jkool666
11-11-2006, 03:59 AM
I have another funny moment. When CTF was re-introduced Stefan was on the planet testing it before showing it to the public. He didn't know ET's could warp to CTF and when he assumed he was the only one on the planet and I walked up to him he just said, "umm...". That made me laugh.

someonesomewhere
11-11-2006, 07:43 AM
I have another funny moment. When CTF was re-introduced Stefan was on the planet testing it before showing it to the public. He didn't know ET's could warp to CTF and when he assumed he was the only one on the planet and I walked up to him he just said, "umm...". That made me laugh.

Haha, Stefan says some funny things. :)

Shadow5596321
07-22-2008, 01:18 AM
Let's bring this thread back? Good memories in this.

Has to be Raven. He freaks out over anything small.

xAzerothx
07-22-2008, 01:25 AM
Psh, Raven told Jesse and Dan on me saying I was calling him names.

Door
07-22-2008, 01:39 AM
When I lost a spar battle in a tournament while trying to tell someone on the sidelines to stop spamming, and then got so angry that I logged and threw **** around irl

seanthien
07-22-2008, 06:01 AM
When I lost a spar battle in a tournament while trying to tell someone on the sidelines to stop spamming, and then got so angry that I logged and threw **** around irl

Issues.

Mm, i don't have one but seeing John throw a hissy fit is always fun.:D

jkool666
07-22-2008, 06:12 AM
One funny time was when Anubis went brb on Iricia Gmap. So I lamed him with a Mortar. :] XD

Oh yeah, I mentioned that on page 5ish?
I have many funny moments as I've lamed between 1000-3000 kills :)

One priceless one... Touya, Anubis and I were standing around talking when I randomly put a mortar up Anubis's butt :)
Then all the time when myself (Athena) and Touya, who you all know is Ares, went around pissing people off :)

Happens to me all the time...

seanthien
07-22-2008, 06:54 AM
Oh, i remember Jin saying he got hacked when Az lamed him with mech with that 8k bounty. Funnnnneh. o:

jorollychu
07-22-2008, 07:34 AM

owned you there

Door
07-22-2008, 07:36 AM
owned you there

ya good times man

Donark
07-22-2008, 02:37 PM
Lmao I remember one time there was like 10 noobs and they built a HUGE bunker with boxes and I destroyed it by throwing tazes at it. XD

Or one time this girl named "wow" knew like no english.. she would always say "say spawnspeeder" I would always spam her when she said that and then she always gave me that angry emoticon. Then one day she told me to follow her into deathmatch... she took me to the fence at the back of the map and she told me to say "/tag" I was like I CANT IM NOT AN ET YOU IDIOT" Then she completly ignored the rermark I just made and turned around, shooting the fence and said "FLY!"
Then I justed killed her. =P

Nataxo
07-22-2008, 04:21 PM
hmmm...one funny moment was geting base-lamed by shadow and his gang:P cuz he wanted 6k kills with bps or something, then i came out with icecanon, freezed him and killed him with mortar!:P so mean ;) this happened like 6 times in the same iricia game :P

Nefir
07-22-2008, 06:02 PM
Anyways, mine was probably yesterday with my campaign against gelats, I had lots of sayings.

I had this one, "This will make you fat but prevent you from buying gelat". I threw cakes at gelat buyers (I had 345) until they could move then threw another one while spamming the phrase. There were lots more and we were lamming sweep's hq so it was pretty funny... or was it because it was midnight?

seanthien
07-26-2008, 08:19 AM
BEANER! HALL HITLER!

Rooffffl, making fun of sayen and this random kid comes outta nowhere. >_<

IXIs_Last_Stand
07-28-2008, 09:47 PM
Making fun of Sean's shortness is always fun. ;)

Donark
07-30-2008, 01:54 PM
Lmao A couple days ago there was atleast 20 people laming Storm Rider's base. Atleas 5-7 motars and just a ton of people just laming. The funny thing was when like 30 newbies spawned saying "I give up" holding a white flag up then we just killed them all in like 5 seconds, I thought it was hilarious.

alexrox222
07-30-2008, 07:51 PM
The funnniest thing was when Cor called Kennedie a **** and she had a nervous breakdown. That was hilarious.

xAzerothx
07-30-2008, 07:57 PM
This one's funny I guess but, its more pathetic.

Ok, I believe it was some kind of Deathmatch event for Raiyo. The only important people you need to know about are Michelle, Jesse, John, and myself. During the event I believe I kicked Michelle's ***. (It might of been John.) Anyways, she then *****es to Jesse about it (Michelle was Jesse's pimp at the time.) Jesse becomes FURIOUS. We all start to fight over guild chat, we're still in the deathmatch game. Jesse's threatening me saying "Michelle you can kick Az out of Raiyo but, John's cool don't kick him!" I was just laughing at how stupid he was acting. After 10 minutes of fighting I scroll down the playerlist and I see Michelle was using the guild chat too. (I thought it was just Jesse, John, and I.) I forgot what happened after that but, I did leave Raiyo several minutes later.

Unpredlctable
07-30-2008, 08:09 PM
The funnniest thing was when Cor called Kennedie a **** and she had a nervous breakdown. That was hilarious.

wow you're right that's really funny except dumb

alexrox222
07-30-2008, 08:13 PM
They were dating at the time

Knightmare1
07-30-2008, 08:21 PM
well, my funniest moment on graal, well i have a couple of them. but the funniest is when 3 or 4 noobs were using boxes to spell 'Stefan is God' then me and a few of my friends on our way to laming changed it to 'Stefan is ***'. (Please dont hurt me stefan, we dont mean it...)

Another is when me and Saint2 were base laming with mortars, and noobs were running in over and over and over. a few of the noobs that got past litteraly walked back into the Mortar bullets for some reason... we got abount 400 bounty each but then Zen came in and lamed us with a photon ;D

Shadow5596321
07-30-2008, 08:38 PM
Ok, I believe it was some kind of Deathmatch event for Raiyo. The only important people you need to know about are Michelle, Jesse, John, and myself. During the event I believe I kicked Michelle's ***. (It might of been John.) Anyways, she then *****es to Jesse about it (Michelle was Jesse's pimp at the time.) Jesse becomes FURIOUS. We all start to fight over guild chat, we're still in the deathmatch game. Jesse's threatening me saying "Michelle you can kick Az out of Raiyo but, John's cool don't kick him!" I was just laughing at how stupid he was acting. After 10 minutes of fighting I scroll down the playerlist and I see Michelle was using the guild chat too. (I thought it was just Jesse, John, and I.) I forgot what happened after that but, I did leave Raiyo several minutes later.I remember that, That's when i liked you. :D

seanthien
07-30-2008, 11:42 PM
Ooooh, I remember on ''firechamp1''s birthday somene help a event. And he was sitting there begging me to ''train'' him. And after that when he didn't win he was going ''OMG U RUIN MY BIRTHDAY''Funnny, and amusing. :)

Zerobeat90
07-30-2008, 11:49 PM
my first ever event i hosted...
I really screwed up.

lol !
Use your fists!