PDA

View Full Version : Icarus Dev: Real help needed!

Sage_Shadowbane
04-25-2006, 10:07 PM
Icarus is in dire need of help...Please contact me if you are interested in helping with eithe a forum PM or through AIM(little dre970). We need the following staff:

Graphic Artists: We need new pieces of clothing for the player bodies.

Scripters: We need the item system to be finished, buy/sell menu finished. Basically all that needs to be done with the item system is unequipping.

Gani Artists: We need guns ganid (Thats pretty much it).

We really really need some help and I would really appreciate it if you are willing to.

Sage_Shadowbane
04-26-2006, 03:43 PM
Is there no one willing to help? Please people, I could really use the help. I dont want the server to die considering how nice the server is and how much time and effort was put into it. All I really need is one really good, GFXer, NAT, and Gani Artist. :( (Ill be happier if more people apply though).

Malinko
04-26-2006, 06:35 PM
Well, we all thought this project was stopped, like over ten times, people start to lose interest.

Tom
04-26-2006, 09:04 PM
I thought someone said that the project had stopped and they were making their own game or something like that. But still, good luck getting staff, will be nice to see it finished.

Sage_Shadowbane
04-26-2006, 10:27 PM
Tom, you wouldnt be willing to help? All I need is new clothing pieces for the bodies :( (Lance would be helping too).

Sage_Shadowbane
04-26-2006, 10:28 PM
Oh yeah, ill be attempting to help graphically also :P

xXziroXx
04-28-2006, 05:39 AM
Oh yeah, ill be attempting to help graphically also :P

YOU can actually GFX? Wow, all you did when you worked for me was stealing our graphics then used them on other servers claiming you had made them. :)

Sage_Shadowbane
04-28-2006, 11:54 PM
Wtf? For one, I never stole your graphics? Secondly, what was on your server to steal besides your little pirate ship tileset. Everything else was added by me. =/

theHAWKER
04-29-2006, 03:23 AM
hey ill do some clothing / graphics (if you need me)

Yen
04-29-2006, 06:24 AM
Wow, I bet someone's a bit embarassed.

Magadal
04-29-2006, 03:25 PM
hey ill do some clothing / graphics (if you need me)

Better not.

DrunkNewb_p2p
05-01-2006, 12:53 PM
Wtf? For one, I never stole your graphics? Secondly, what was on your server to steal besides your little pirate ship tileset. Everything else was added by me. =/

lol, don't lie. you've tried out for a few servers i've worked on, and everytime ALL the stuff you applied with has been stolen :asleep:

xAndrewx
05-01-2006, 04:10 PM
What happened to your 'advanced' version of Era?

Moondeath_2
05-01-2006, 07:55 PM
I get bored of modern servers very quickly and I've asked to help there before but the staff where always too busy to even respond to alot of people. I'd really like to see Ol West get working up again I love that server though. :o

hidro
05-04-2006, 01:54 AM
I get bored of modern servers very quickly and I've asked to help there before but the staff where always too busy to even respond to alot of people. I'd really like to see Ol West get working up again I love that server though. :o
Yeah, but we cant get staff members that are dedicated.. Any freaking playerworld could be good with dedication, But its graal, and we dont get payed to work, And fame on graal is really ****ty, so why bother?

Sage_Shadowbane
05-12-2006, 07:20 PM
Drunknewb, Please give me atleast one example?

SilentOne1988
05-13-2006, 01:45 AM
What happened to your 'advanced' version of Era?
Its really insulting the compare a server to Era. We aren't looking to attract your 12 yearold racist wanna-be gangbanger players.